It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 Mysterious Locations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Yeah there's not to many mountains near Pine Gap. I think the only talk about concealing a mountain in the side of a mountain is at S4 which is in your list, but that's also a myth

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Aside from all the people slamming this.

I enjoyed this thread.

As many people have said in the past, we know of quite a lot of "Secret Bases/Places".... And whether true or not, it's still a big number.

So, how many don't we know about?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Seems some people just like to argue for the sake of arguing and to hear their own voice. Zzzzzzzz

Don't think it's meant to be a definitive list, just what it say's - 15 mysterious locations - be back later to read in full.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Dulce Base is an alleged secret alien underground facility under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border near the town of Dulce, New Mexico in the United States.

Read the full material on the case here:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Excuse me if I am wrong or late to the party... But that picture at the bottom? Is that a fake or a real?!?!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

It's fake.

And to the people saying about slamming this thread, I merely pointed out that the information was incorrect, I could go and make a list of mysterious places that don't exist aswell but I don't like wasting people's time. There are people on here that could come on here and think those places exist and waste their Time looking for info on them.

What do you want me to do, it's a discussion forum, if you don't wanna hear the other factual side of the story then don't listen and go live in a fairytale!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

A buddy of mine that lives down there saw a very very interesting test going on, flying through the mountains. Something that I haven't heard went active, but if it did, will be a very impressive addition to the arsenal.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Sorry I've talked about a few places on this thread, which place did your buddy see something flying?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by leolady

I took a guided tour of the shasta caves when I was a teen. It was cool, literally and figuratively speaking. Lots of crystal, stalagmites and stalatites, but no sense of aliens or cosmic energy that I recall.

I'd love to go there again.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

He was down around the Pine Gap area. I forget the exact location, but not far from it.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by brace22

Originally posted by Spacespider
Dulce Base is an alleged secret alien underground facility under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border near the town of Dulce, New Mexico in the United States.

Read the full material on the case here:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Excuse me if I am wrong or late to the party... But that picture at the bottom? Is that a fake or a real?!?!

you beat me to it.
it's fake, it's from the movie The Sixth Day. these are the clone bodies they use in the movie.

I couldn't believe that someone posted this as a source again with out checking it out.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The only thing I don't understand about the sightings around Pine Gap is why they would test aircraft near it? The only thing I can come up with is that the Pine Gap facility may be testing some of their systems on the Stealth planes.

But as I said earlier Pine Gap doesn't have a runway so they would have to fly in from somewhere else, Woomera test range would be my pick for testing a black project in Australia (Bae was using this base for testing of the Taranis) or RAAF Learmonth which there are no active squadrons at and theres only a caretaker to look after the base , but they could fly them from RAAF Richmond base which directly supports Pine Gap, theres a few squadrons of Hornets up there too.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Who said it was an aircraft?
I just said it was very very interesting.

edit on 8/28/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Haha, Hmm Flying through the mountains and not an aircraft, I think im following you

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It's not the one you think it is. There was one article about it, and a companion, and then they both just vanished. But at least one of them reached flight testing in the Pine Gap area and was seen by my buddy.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thanks.

And I am one of them people. I am not saying do not debate the secrecy of it. I am merely pointing out don't slam the OP. Why can't people polite. That was my point.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by brace22

I wasn't trying to slam the OP, because she only posted it, I was mainly slamming the article itself. When people post things like this if no one points out the truth then people post the same information on other threads. For example;

Area 51 is denied by the government: when actually there was newspaper articles dating back from when it first was being built about the existence of it. The government did deny that a base called Area 51 exists which is actually true because its called 'homey airport'

Area 51 has moved to Utah: when actually that was from an article in pop sci when the journalist took the wrong read and saw nothing.

People post this stuff in nearly every thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I know it is a novel concept, but perhaps people might want to learn something factual on ATS. There are creative writing forums where Dulce, S-4 and other fiction stories can be posted.

Regarding slamming, the OP wrote something nasty about me then did an edit. I got a kick out of that. For the record, I only post factual stuff, well except for my post on the San Jose turd monument being an underground portal.

These stupid threads give ATS a bad reputation. It is OK to be open minded, but don't let your brain fall out in the process.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The government did deny that a base called Area 51 exists which is actually true because its called 'homey airport'

I'm not so sure "homey" is government sanctioned. You would have to FOIA the FAA to see if Homey is a reserved name. The pilots use the term Home Plate. Airport names like Homey and Wichman (the new Yucca airport) show up in the Honeywell database, but that doesn't mean they are official terms. It might be a case where they had to call it something.

Failing to reserve a name means there is a chance some other entity will use the same name. For example, while there is no official WWW airline, no other airline can use the WWW code.

The USAF is not without a sense of humor. The first day of Red Flag is kind of like orientation. Invariably some pilot will see Groom Lake and say "Hey, what is that base." The standard answer is "That is where Elvis lives."

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
I know it is a novel concept, but perhaps people might want to learn something factual on ATS. There are creative writing forums where Dulce, S-4 and other fiction stories can be posted.

Regarding slamming, the OP wrote something nasty about me then did an edit. I got a kick out of that. For the record, I only post factual stuff, well except for my post on the San Jose turd monument being an underground portal.

These stupid threads give ATS a bad reputation. It is OK to be open minded, but don't let your brain fall out in the process.

Well to be honest it was no more 'nasty' than what you said first which was

has to be the worst collection of crap ever posted on ATS

to which I replied ' Well now I wouldn't go that far. I mean the worst? really? I have read a lot worse on here.
including some of your threads, least this one is entertaining
'

I removed the part about your threads because I had a change of heart and realised id be stooping to a lower level. But hey, whatever

I dont understand how some people on here just dont avoid threads they dont like instead of bashing them, and yes by saying this is the worst collection of crap ever posted on ATS is bashing, some people just have nothing better to do I suppose.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

So basically if I posted a picture of a field somewhere and said it was a hotbed of UFO sightings and I've also seen big foot and there's a small manhole that government agents can go down which leads to a super secret alien base that goes 5 miles below and you knew for a fact that this wasn't true because you've been there, haven't seen any of those things, you would just completely ignore what I said or would you tell people that it isn't true?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join