It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight Blue(the painting)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

you are GOD!!!

Lady, news: "You are not God."
Oh,I am not God,I am God's Angel on Earth.

And indeed what is done is done.

We shall remain enemies until the end of times.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

As an Angel From Heaven do you think threatening posters is a reflection of the love from Heaven?
Before you answer think about this question long and hard.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The time of love and forgiveness has been long gone.

Humanity,because humans are living in sin for too long time now ,and the time to pay for their sins has come to an end.

God have had enough patience,but he runs out of patiance.

As I have said before the End of Time are approaching,and it is my duty to make God's work on Earth.

But I thought you were gone from my threads.....and I will still Hope this with all my power.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Take it easy Pie you may break a Angels harps string. Chill....relax think of the sky blue colour, breathe slowly and feel yourself become lighter.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
As about threatening I hardly try to give a guess that this is what real threatening it is,

Piequal do you walk around the public streets point at parking meters and says 44, 44, 44
then laughing to youself madly. ?

Yes I am the Devil and im enjoying every moment of your fallen Angel journey..is that failed Angel?

And succeeding at Failing doesn't count as succeeding in life....not unless you plan on marketing a successful range of sales product , crazy mouth foam for the those who want to be as Mad as Pie when threading.

The OP is like the ATS Celebrity Troll, rises at dusk and sets off Trolling and then returns to the crypt before sun rise.

Someone however used a mirror to see the OP in Trolling action. Of course they will never be the same again, reduced to basket cases for the rest of their life.

YAwn,....quick get them Meds out God has returned.

The OP is completely insane we all know this except the OP of course. As mad as a mongoose in a small cage with a rattlesnake. Oh well what can one do but go......AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! YYAYYAaahh!! hop on one foot and foam at the mouth lol

True beauty never dies just like true ugliness never dies. Anyone who has red your threads knows which category you fall into. Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the ugliest of them all................The Propheios of Pietyquelous.

You prophetic pathetic loser.

You have a weak will cause nothing you say comes true. Your a disgrace to the profession of seers and clarivoyants, a phoney a charlatan an ant amongst ants.

Who believes? This thread should be moved to Ludicrous Online lies forum as it has been proven to be a pack of outright fear mongering lies.

Very good point better to have the OP checked out by authorities. Better safer than sorry could be a whack job waiting to happen for sure.

I feel safer knowing the vans are surrounding your place. We do hope you get better soon obviously there is some issues upstairs that need attending.

So please be gone and live my threads alone.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Well obviously they are random mischieveous statements, and are you are guilty free yourself of saying un-nice things about posters?. None of us are angels Pie we are human beings behaving badly at times to eachother.That doesnt have to be the way, we can build a new positive world together.
edit on 2-9-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Hmm,there must be a way of escaping your pursuit,Devil,certainly there must be a way.....you have to much lie and ugliness in your lying thoughts and behaviour.

And yes the End of Times are here.

There are things which only I know,and which will happen,but to happen they must not be spoken.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I know you don't hate me Pie because there is a real angel somewhere inside of you that is incapable of holding a grudge or malice towards a person.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The Devil cannot be hated,because devil it is too ugly,the only thing what I can say and which is the truth is that Devil will certainly burn in Hell.as my decision as the only Angel from Heaven on Earth.

My soul is older than the time,and right now I am the who decides for all the souls on Earth who will go to Heaven and who will go to Hell.

Unfortunatelly very few counted by fingers have the gates of Heaven opened for them.

Now please be gone Devil,for the last time please be gone.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Save me Pie its not too late to be the Angel of Mercy.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Your good at what you do phi...did you get my memo for painting an outer space scene for phage

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
This is not a cheap play, not just words on a screen this is the real thing,so please be gone from where you came from.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

Your good at what you do phi...did you get my memo for painting an outer space scene for phage
Oh sorry I didn't receive that,if it was in my U2, certainly not.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

The whole world is a stage Pie lets explore it togther

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Your words

Well this thread will be 404ed

you may not be banned.

But just in case you do get banned. I toast to you potential departure!....
This why this will never happen.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

What will happen is new life. Look forwards and not back.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

maybe it was the other day..oh well....can you still do a starry sky with oil?...maybe galixies in the back ground

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

maybe it was the other day..oh well....can you still do a starry sky with oil?...maybe galixies in the back ground
Oh,okay I will do that,but first I have to finish some works which I just began and certainly I will paint what you just asked for,with all my heart.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join