It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana the Misunderstood Prophetess

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I see tons of threads on here claiming this and that. But I wanted to look at certain facts of this case and maybe discuss them.

Princess Diana the tapes firstly should be listened to for all serious folk.www.youtube.com...

In them she says Prince Charles says to her after proposing " You do realise one day you will be Queen".

At which point she says to herself " I knew I wouldn't be Queen, but I knew Id have a tough role". That night she was told by a policeman that would be the last night of freedom for the rest of her life. As she was taking her role in the spotlight.

Briefly, back to the conspiracy aspect of this . Princess Diana and Prince Charles were seen in an interview togeather after marriage and Princess Diana was all laughs and smiles, whilst covering up her true feelings. Her feelings were ambiguous at best.

So the pretty picture isn't always what it appears folk .

I also want to say is it a coincidence that both who marry the Prince become very thin? Worry or stress most likely at being the most photographed women. But that specific problem showing up twice now.

Also another interesting thing about the Royal family claimed in the tapes is that they do not prepare the women for what is to come. So the stress eventually does show!

Why wouldn't they teach them how to be a Princess before becoming them? Give them lessons on how to talk and articulate themselves at least?... Since most people who enter a new job have training first.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Also another interesting thing about the Royal family claimed in the tapes is that they do not prepare the women for what is to come. So the stress eventually does show!

How do you prepare someone for the horror that awaits them, knowing if they knew, they would run for their lives? My guess is, the spotlight is the least of the horrors of marrying into that family. Besides that, it seems the royal family marries good breeders, not for love. Just my opinion, though.
edit on 8/27/2013 by Klassified because: redaction

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Princess Diana came from a very long line of 'royal' blood. She was by birth more 'royal' than the then Queen mother, Queen Elizabeth's mother. She was well versed in 'royal' ways, and would have known exactly what she was walking into hence her nick name of calling the royal family The Firm.

Just my 2 penny worth.

Rainbows
Jane

join