It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarin gas vials found in Falluja?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It appears that they may have found some sarin gas vials in Falluja. I know the insurgents had threatened to use chemical weapons - could they possibly have more of this stuff? Also, I haven't heard about this anywhere else yet.

/62oce
/5cyy7

Here's the page that the photos came from:

/4n4sv

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well it would seem by this article that it is the Americans using Gas.

US Troops Reportedly Gassing Fallujah

FALLUJAH, November 10 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) - US troops are reportedly using chemical weapons and poisonous gas in its large-scale offensive on the Iraqi resistance bastion of Fallujah, a grim reminder of Saddam Hussein�s alleged gassing of the Kurds in 1988.

�The US occupation troops are gassing resistance fighters and confronting them with internationally-banned chemical weapons,� resistance sources told Al-Quds Press Wednesday, November 10.

The fatal weapons led to the deaths of tens of innocent civilians, whose bodies litter sidewalks and streets, they added.

�They use chemical weapons out of despair and helplessness in the face of the steadfast and fierce resistance put up by Fallujah people, who drove US troops out of several districts, hoisting proudly Iraqi flags on them. Resistance has also managed to destroy and set fire to a large number of US tanks and vehicles.

�The US troops have sprayed chemical and nerve gases on resistance fighters, turning them hysteric in a heartbreaking scene,� an Iraqi doctor, who requested anonymity, told Al-Quds Press.

�Some Fallujah residents have been further burnt beyond treatment by poisonous gases,� added resistance fighters, who took part in Golan battles, northwest of Fallujah.

Link

[edit on 11/11/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Like we need to use them?

That is complete bullship! COMPLETE!

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Its not like Islam online is going to say that their lot are using gas, are they?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam
Its not like Islam online is going to say that their lot are using gas, are they?

It�s not like the American media is going to admit to it either.

If the Iraqi�s where using it would be all over American media.
And apparently it�s the Iraqi�s who have been injured by them

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
well, its all relative to what & whom you believe then, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
It’s not like the American media is going to admit to it either.

If the Iraqi’s where using it would be all over American media.
And apparently it’s the Iraqi’s who have been injured by them

yea, use gas in a city youre fighting successfully in...right that makes no logical sense, at all, youre just so anti-american you lost all rational thinking here.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam
well, its all relative to what & whom you believe then, isn't it?

Figjam: you are absolutely right about that,

I think both sides lie to the masses.
I guess it�s who tell the best lie or comes up with the lie first and who has the most to gain from said lie. And of late I find it hard to trust anything from American media.

I just take it all in and make my decisions right or wrong with a grain of salt until undeniable proof becomes available

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
yes, I believe they prolly, but I reckon its better to believe my own allies than the lies of the enemy.......& thats about as basic as you can get really, hey.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
yea, use gas in a city youre fighting successfully in...right that makes no logical sense, at all, youre just so anti-american you lost all rational thinking here.

who told you America is fighting successfully? Corporate owned media.
So you like I don�t know for sure, just what we are told by the media

[edit on 12/11/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah, this guy turned out to be a much more reliable source of accurate information than the "corporate owned media", didn't he?

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightowl
Yeah, this guy turned out to be a much more reliable source of accurate information than the "corporate owned media", didn't he?

First of all �This Guy� isn�t the media, but who reported �This Guys� lies?
American media

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

First of all �This Guy� isn�t the media, but who reported �This Guys� lies?
American media

And Al-Jazeera, which seemed to take him more seriously than the American media ever did.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I was hoping to find something useful about the possible discovery of sarin gas in Fallujah, and this is what I see? The thread seems about three posts away from mind control rays.

Ever since they got rid of the Mud Pit... :shk:

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me. Islam Online?? They are the ones saying we are gassing their insurgents? Dicd you read the rest of the article? Its trying to rally anti-American support. You can see right through it. I would say the maximum use of gas the USA would use would be in the form of pepper sprays or tear gas. Even then smoke grenades mighas, but I doubt we would be confused as gas. By the way, the USA wouldn't waste its time on using poisonous gas. Its much easier to throw grenades and shoot bullets into crowds than it is to gas them. What a waste gas would be. This is obvious garbage.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Islam online is clearly run by someone like Baghdad Bob alright. Send them a letter or write em an email & complain.

Al Balagh Cultural Society
PO Box 22212
Doha QA 99999
QA

Alhajiri Maryam [email protected]

PO Box 22212
Doha Qatar 11111
QA
974-4457733

[edit on 12-11-2004 by outsider]

new topics

top topics