It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for moderator & past clashes between Reptilian and non reptilian believers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
As I am new to ATS I am trying to figure a few things out still.

Firstly, my main interest for this site is UFO/Aliens and I have also just started, just a little reading about Reptilians (don't know if I believe or not)

This post is mainly aimed at a moderator to answer, but if anyone else care to join in, obviously feel free.

Firstly, I understand that Reptilians cant go into UFO/Alien due to the fact that if they were here before us they are the native species, and thus, we are the Alien. However, I have read that they do use UFO's so therefore could it not be fitted into this UFO/Aliens Sub-forum due to this?

Could Reptilians be given there own Sub-forum?

Now onto another note...

Looking back on past threads, why is there so much abuse, and hurtful and negative things said about the people who bring up Reptilians? Especially from those who dwell mostly on the UFO/Alien section?

The people who try to talk about reptilians are bombarded with posts like, show me proof, they don't exist, your an idiot, omg not another stupid reptilian thread.

Now I am curious why this is? Reptilian proof can't be given, just like Alien proof can't be given. A video showing clearly a Reptilian can not be shown, just like a clear perfect video of a UFO and/or alien can't be shown, even though there are thousands more so say UFO and alien sightings than Reptilian, by now where is this clear video?

If one doesn't believe in Alien life out there, often they are called ignorant. Surely it could it not be ignorant to believe we are the only species on this planet with intelligent life, and that maybe, just maybe another animal evolved into walking talking beings from reptiles as well as apes.

I am not saying I even believe in Reptilians, I am more curious as why they get such a bad rep on the forums.

With respect.

A

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If Reptilians ARE just evolved Dinosauria, then yes, they are native to this Planet, but so are we.

We are no more alien to this planet than a dog or a cat.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'd just note a couple things... First, having a forum 100% dedicated to it, in my opinion, would actually increase the ridicule and attacks from trolls. It wouldn't make it better. At least now, they'll miss some of those to post on. Make a forum, and they'll go right to it and never miss a one to comment across.

Second tho... with all respect.. you *JUST* got here by your join date? I mean, there are a few of us who have been quietly encouraging a new forum for one subject or another for years and not been able to manage it. I think getting this done has about 0 chance and that's giving the benefit of the doubt. lol...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The people who try to talk about reptilians are bombarded with posts like, show me proof, they don't exist, your an idiot, omg not another stupid reptilian thread.

Because reptilians are a bit like religion. They both take too much faith to believe in.

You also have to realize, even if there were a whole species of reptilians right under our noses, and living on the planet, those with a vested interest, are going to do everything in their power to keep the knowledge of their reality hidden. Including post on forums like this, heavily ridiculing anyone who dares speak of them.

Since you're new, you may as well know. Some topics are unofficially closed on ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephilimsreturn

I am not saying I even believe in Reptilians, I am more curious as why they get such a bad rep on the forums.

The same reason that a majority of other topics get a bad rep in these forums,

The evidence supplied is either misinterpreted on any level or worse hoaxed.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephilimsreturn

Firstly, I understand that Reptilians cant go into UFO/Alien due to the fact that if they were here before us they are the native species, and thus, we are the Alien. However, I have read that they do use UFO's so therefore could it not be fitted into this UFO/Aliens Sub-forum due to this?

I'm not a moderator, but, my understanding is that the Reptilian theory stems from Sumerian mythology. Or, well, horribly, poorly, completely misinterpreted glances at another person's interpretation of Sumerian mythology.

This is why they are sometimes called the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki were one of many families of Sumerian deities who ruled over the Sky, the Earth, or the Underworld. The Anunnaki happened to be the children of the mountain/storm god Enlil.

Because of this, I, personally, believe that the Reptilians are actually more closely related to religion and spirituality than to extraterrestrials and UFOs.

Looking back on past threads, why is there so much abuse, and hurtful and negative things said about the people who bring up Reptilians? Especially from those who dwell mostly on the UFO/Alien section?

Again, speaking strictly for myself, the history of Sumer happens to be one of my hobbies/interests in life. Beyond simply studying the geography online, I've read numerous works discussing the history, culture, religion, and impact of the Mesopotamian cultures on the modern world. Alongside that, I'm also a well versed mythographer of Sumerian, Akkadian, Babylonian, and Assyrian mythology (among others).

So, when somebody tells me that the Anunnaki were extraterrestrials from space, who can shape-shift into reptilians, started the Illuminati, and have a hand in modern-day world governments... I tend to fall back on the extensive understanding our world has of the real history of those people. Sadly, the Reptilian theory tends to come undone at the seams when you try to apply any of Zacharia Sitchin or David Icke's theories to what we actually have from the cultures.

While others may have their own reasons for discounting Reptilian theory, the above are my personal ones.

As for the seeming hypocrisy of believing in aliens but not Reptilians:

You can believe in elements of a thing, without believing in all of it. People do this all the time with politics, religion, and medicine. The same can be said about aliens. I can believe that some kind of alien life exists, but that does not mean every kind of alien life exists.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'd like to state this is just a personal understanding of the issue, and as one who is interested in Reptilian theory and discussion, I'd personally love to see a sub-forum for the topic as well.

As far as them not being included in the Aliens/UFO forums, you are correct in that it's due to the terrestrial origins of the species. Due to that, the craft would be considered Terran in nature and therefore more suited for a forum such as Skunkworks.

Most alien/ufo enthusists, as I understand it, discount the interdimensional reptilian theory and object to it being in the UFO's forum because of the aforementioned reasons.

I hope this helps....

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

new topics

top topics

join