It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana....Okay now it all makes 100% PERFECT SENSE......

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
reply to post by Khaleesi

I seem to remember that HRH Diana had made a will leaving some money to William, but the bulk of her estate to Harry.

You remember wrong,

The papers revealed that the bulk of Diana's $35.6 million estate -- $21.3 million after taxes -- will be held in trust in equal amounts for her two sons, 15-year-old Prince William and Prince Harry, 13. Each will inherit his share on his 25th birthday... Other beneficiaries are Diana's 17 godchildren and her former butler, Paul Burrell, who receives $82,000.

edition.cnn.com...

If you consider the meagre settlement of something around 15K per year for Fergie

Wrong, she received £3 million pounds

Diana if she had not had her own money could have been left pretty high and dry.

So you think a $28 million divorce settlement she won from Prince Charles would have left her high and dry....

There sure is a lot of made up nonsense posted in this thread!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
I finally heard a theory on Princess Diana's death that makes 100% perfect sense.

It goes like this....

We've all heard stories of ritualistic sacrifice and theories like that. But someone said something that made the most sense to me the other day on the radio. Probably something some of you have heard before but I'd bet this is what we know happened...

======================================================
Here's what lead to it:

1) She was off the reservation. She was freely doing what she wanted not answering to her handlers. And she was actually acting "good". Like doing all that charity work and she actually had a conscience still and a heart still. The cremation of care seemingly had not happened in her.

2) She was in line to be queen if the Queen croaked. Prince Charles had already declared that he didn't want to accept kingship or whatever. But diana said she would accept queenship. So she was next in line to the thrown.

3) She was dating that arab guy Dodi, so he would become I believe it's called a "royal emessary" at some point. Which might hold some royal significance. And to make matters worse if she became queen and then married the guy well that would just forever change the royal dienesty.

4) Dodi Al Fayed, a Muslim, who would become stepfather to Princes William and Harry. A step father with Muslim values and beliefs influencing the kids to become muslim as they get older. Think about the implications to the Anglicans who are Christian!!

5) But the linch pin that killed her was she had gotten pregnant with Dodi's child. So she was going to have a half arab son who would be a british royal prince. that would mess with their pure blood line. When the royal found that out, well it probably was the nail in the coffin.

6) They were planning on getting married. Which would make Dodi a royal emissary or something like that.

======================================================

so there you go....

That to me makes the most sense out of any theory I've heard so far. She was way off the reservation and really posed a grave threat to totally messing up the monarchy if she became queen. So they had to bump her off.

Like think about it...mix blood baby, in line to be queen, showed signs that she was actually a "good person", dating a Muslim arab that she plans to marry!!! No...that most certainly gets you bumped off in those circles, 100%. And the number 1 way assassins kill is by using accidents. So they got both of them in one convenient accident. !!!!

This is one of the oldest theories about her death, it's not new. I'm surprised you only just heard about it recently.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

glug glug glug

perhaps that's spartacus' problem?
maybe the source of the OP

still wondering who di was going to deflower

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I admit to having about zip knowledge of the workings of Brit. Royalty. But Princess Di would have always remained the mother of William and Harry. So, when Charles passed on, she would remain as the Queen Mother. Does anyone here think that as Kings, William or Harry, would have embraced Camilla as their queen mother, and shoved their biological mother away? We will have to wait and see what happens, now that there is no Princess Di, to make this contest, interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

carpooler
So, when Charles passed on, she would remain as the Queen Mother.

Who was the queen she was mother of?

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This whole thread is so crazy it seems to me to be either Trolling or attention seeking. So many reliable answers and still he has to keep going.

If it had been me, I would have died of embarrassment back on page 2.

P

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm with the OP, I agree.

Sadly however it's not nearly as complicated as all that.

No one needed anyone to be in line for the throne to rationalize her death. She simply was getting closer to an Influential Muslim and it was embarrassing. The Brits will not concur, some like to believe these people innocent... she signed her death certificate simply by being in range of perhaps marrying or being seen in public one too many times. A conspiracy for the throne was not needed.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

penninja
she signed her death certificate simply by being in range of perhaps marrying or being seen in public one too many times. A conspiracy for the throne was not needed.

No conspiracies are needed at all. Diana signed her death certificate when she got in a car with a man who was not capable of driving and who lost control while driving too fast. Why is that so difficult to believe? Has anyone actually driven a car who thinks that accidents don't happen?

Regards

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

spartacus699
2) She was in line to be queen if the Queen croaked.

She was divorced from Charles and her 'Her Royal Highness' title was stripped.
She was NOT in line to be queen.

So she was going to have a half arab son who would be a british royal prince.

If she were to have a child by anyone other than Charles at that point, that child wouldn't
be a British prince.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I agree..and I can't believe this thread has not been closed down, other, far, far better researched and factual threads have been closed...why has this one been allowed to flourish?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You forgot the part about Blair being the one who had to arrange for her assassination to secure his own entrance into the "club."

You know...like Bush-41 offed JFK for his entrance and Bush-43 offed JFK Jr for his.

Amateurs.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mindq

I honestly don't get why threads like this dont get hoaxed, moved to LOL or just 404'd

the mind boggles at times but i am sure the mods have their reasons.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

pheonix358
Sparticus, you have this so wrong.

When Elizabeth's father (King George) died, his wife did not take the Crown. She could not. She is the Queen Mother.

Dianna was MARRIED into the family and could never be Queen. She is not of the bloodline.

If Charles does not want the Crown, it goes to his first born Son.

When Elizabeth dies, her Hubby does not get the Crown, he can't, wrong bloodline.

P

Yes Diana was part of the royal bloodline she was a descendant of Charles II. Had Charles become king then Diana would have become queen consort she would have the title but no power would go with the title.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Being Canadian, we also use the term crown land, it simply means land owned by the government of Canada. It's an old term we still use today rather than calling it federal land. Britan can't come here and steal our resources.

Also here is a line of succession to the British Throne, as everyone else has stated you have to have Windsor blood in you to ever have a chance to rule.

List of succession

The list goes all the way down to the 50th person in line.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join