It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Shiloh7
reply to post by Khaleesi
I seem to remember that HRH Diana had made a will leaving some money to William, but the bulk of her estate to Harry.
The papers revealed that the bulk of Diana's $35.6 million estate -- $21.3 million after taxes -- will be held in trust in equal amounts for her two sons, 15-year-old Prince William and Prince Harry, 13. Each will inherit his share on his 25th birthday... Other beneficiaries are Diana's 17 godchildren and her former butler, Paul Burrell, who receives $82,000.
If you consider the meagre settlement of something around 15K per year for Fergie
Diana if she had not had her own money could have been left pretty high and dry.
Originally posted by spartacus699
I finally heard a theory on Princess Diana's death that makes 100% perfect sense.
It goes like this....
We've all heard stories of ritualistic sacrifice and theories like that. But someone said something that made the most sense to me the other day on the radio. Probably something some of you have heard before but I'd bet this is what we know happened...
Here's what lead to it:
1) She was off the reservation. She was freely doing what she wanted not answering to her handlers. And she was actually acting "good". Like doing all that charity work and she actually had a conscience still and a heart still. The cremation of care seemingly had not happened in her.
2) She was in line to be queen if the Queen croaked. Prince Charles had already declared that he didn't want to accept kingship or whatever. But diana said she would accept queenship. So she was next in line to the thrown.
3) She was dating that arab guy Dodi, so he would become I believe it's called a "royal emessary" at some point. Which might hold some royal significance. And to make matters worse if she became queen and then married the guy well that would just forever change the royal dienesty.
4) Dodi Al Fayed, a Muslim, who would become stepfather to Princes William and Harry. A step father with Muslim values and beliefs influencing the kids to become muslim as they get older. Think about the implications to the Anglicans who are Christian!!
5) But the linch pin that killed her was she had gotten pregnant with Dodi's child. So she was going to have a half arab son who would be a british royal prince. that would mess with their pure blood line. When the royal found that out, well it probably was the nail in the coffin.
6) They were planning on getting married. Which would make Dodi a royal emissary or something like that.
so there you go....
That to me makes the most sense out of any theory I've heard so far. She was way off the reservation and really posed a grave threat to totally messing up the monarchy if she became queen. So they had to bump her off.
Like think about it...mix blood baby, in line to be queen, showed signs that she was actually a "good person", dating a Muslim arab that she plans to marry!!! No...that most certainly gets you bumped off in those circles, 100%. And the number 1 way assassins kill is by using accidents. So they got both of them in one convenient accident. !!!!
So, when Charles passed on, she would remain as the Queen Mother.
she signed her death certificate simply by being in range of perhaps marrying or being seen in public one too many times. A conspiracy for the throne was not needed.
2) She was in line to be queen if the Queen croaked.
So she was going to have a half arab son who would be a british royal prince.
Sparticus, you have this so wrong.
When Elizabeth's father (King George) died, his wife did not take the Crown. She could not. She is the Queen Mother.
Dianna was MARRIED into the family and could never be Queen. She is not of the bloodline.
If Charles does not want the Crown, it goes to his first born Son.
When Elizabeth dies, her Hubby does not get the Crown, he can't, wrong bloodline.