It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana....Okay now it all makes 100% PERFECT SENSE......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Diana could simply use the old british law of: "jus primae noctis",

care to show us exactly where that is a law in the UK statute?

which would give her the right to become queen in the event that the current queen died

Di could never have become Queen, as you have been told by several people.

All you have shown is you have no clue at all how the UK works.

link   
reply to post by spartacus699

..i think its inverse, spartacus

that the arab guy - and perhaps child - was the outward reason [ the excuse] for doing what they did

regards

link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Diana could simply use the old british law of: "jus primae noctis", which would give her the right to become queen in the event that the current queen died and Charles didn't want to become king. This would give her full rights to the thrown.

Sorry dude but you absolutely have to source this.... you are way off.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
As mentioned above, this whole theory is incorrect. The line of succession is based entirely on blood relationships, and Diana was not born into the royal family. Sorry.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Diana could simply use the old british law of: "jus primae noctis", which would give her the right to become queen in the event that the current queen died and Charles didn't want to become king. This would give her full rights to the thrown.

Jus Primae Noctis....

Seriously do you even know what that is?

because what you are saying is that Diana would have used some mid-evil era popular believe that the lord of the land has the right to take to the bed of her subjects on their wedding night and have his/her wicked way with them before the brides new spouse gets the chance.

By your logic, as well as being the first Muslim Queen not of the Royal blood line, Diana was also going to be the first lesbian queen.

you are seriously saying that is how Diana would have became queen?

This thread should now be Hoaxed.

please go do some homework.
edit on 27-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think it was all a big huge mess-up and there was no way out. She had backed the royal family into a corner and there was nothing else which could be done. she had to go. Now, I do not condone this at all, in any way, but I think that is what happened. The kids would be looked after and trained in royalty and they would take over as normal. No more problem. We all know what Prince Philip thinks of foreigners and he could not bear to have his grandsons interacting with them and their customs.

So I think that there are many different aspects of this. Someone somewhere knows about it and so we just have to wait until they are on their death beds to talk about it. Possibly Will/Harry know what happened too but they cannot play the Royalty game and still be allowed to spill the beans. If they do, then they too would be bumped off - particularly while the oldies are still around. The body must survive even if it means an arm has to be cut off. If they both wanted to spill the beans, then that may cause a problem since it would mean that the new baby would become king.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Screw it, let's just plant a strobe light on some dead arab terrorists and blame them.
(I know how these things go down)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
i was hoping that the OP would have come back and gone "fair enough, i should have looked into this a bit more", but nah. This is a horrid mess, agreed re hoax bin

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
i was hoping that the OP would have come back and gone "fair enough, i should have looked into this a bit more", but nah. This is a horrid mess, agreed re hoax bin

Yeah same but its very strange to see a member on ATS actually say "sorry guys got this one wrong" and then with some humility and dignity just move on.

I hope a mod finds this and pops it into the Hoax bin

its just factually incorrect so i think it really does belong in the Hoax Bin.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
some days start so bad that by the end of it I want to drink so friggen bad it's almost as if I never stopped.

seriously.. I'm done.. it's been one of those days. I have no anything.

OP, sparty old mate, I heard that it was a bunch of loser paparazzi that were chasing diana who was schmoozling with an arab, which makes really big headlines, and they had no intention of letting up. They chased them pretty hard. It's what I heard anyway. And the driver of the car they were in, in trying to get away from them, didn't do a good enough job. So I hear. And then he pranged. Pretty bad too, I heard she hurt her knee.

Pretty far fetched stuff huh.

glug glug glug

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Maybe the op wont admit to being wrong but still people comment on something that is inaccurate

Shows how gullible folk can be.

And I saw a pig that really had wings

edit on 27-8-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

some days start so bad that by the end of it I want to drink so friggen bad it's almost as if I never stopped.

seriously.. I'm done.. it's been one of those days. I have no anything.

Chill out dude and have your 10000th star on me... cheers.

ETA: OP, highly speculative at best - about 2.3% "perfect sense"... max'.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think either way the father Al Fayed was really devastated that they both had died.

I think he's the only one who's shown public display of his grief and you can see his interviews. How angry he is...

He really wanted justice and it is possible that Diana was pregnant at the time, or getting engaged/already engaged.

This would have had ramifications on the royal family - for sure. Weather people like to admit it or not

Losing his son and the potential influence on one of the worlds most loved women, is what happened.

Never mind they were muslim, we all know Diana hated the royal family and wanted real love.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

NO MIXED BLOOD is what it boils down to.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
thank christ this thread only was 2 pages long. my head was done in by end of page 1. i was physically yelling at the laptop "no no no...you idiot, she couldnt have been queen". thank god cooler heads prevailed before i ended up on here.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Diana wouldn't have had to wear the crown to be queen of the public's hearts. Her popularity was such that even marrying a muslim and having his child wouldn't have put her adoring public off her, however badly her detractors tried to spin it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

And then she'd be the first muslim queen of all of england. She could change the national religion to muslim. And she would for all women to wear a burkah, along with herself included. Plus dodi would become king of England. And their half arab son would become the next king of england. The Royals would slowly become muslims.

Your level of wrong is off the scale!

The Royal family don't pass laws in England.....ever.
Diana could never have become Queen....she was divorced when she died.
Even if she was still married to Charles and he declined the throne.....Prince William would have become King.

Dodi Fayed King of England

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

There is no need to be such a rude prick, mate! Posters above you have already addressed the points you are so blatantly trying to show you know aren't correct.

A little bit of kindness does not hurt anyone!
edit on Tue Aug 27 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

There is nothing rude about pointing out that the OP obviously does not have any idea what he/she is talking about.

its actually probably more of a statement of fact at this point.

The whole OP is based on information that is not factually correct.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
She was seen as a potential trouble maker and had to go.

Yep. As I posted in another thread:

Heard of the Panorama interview?

When it was aired here in Adelaide on TV, I remember clearly her being asked something about the Queen Mother to which she replied "she's a lizard" with a very serious look on her face.

I remember saying to my girlfriend at the time "that's a bit below the belt!" (not knowing anything about "reptilians" at the time.)

I found the video on Youtube and the transcripts of the interveiw, and just as she starts talking negatively about the royal family, it suddenly cuts out and changes to another subject. This is when it happened.

The only reason I'm bothering to mention this is because this WILL come out sometime in the future. Somehow, someone stuffed up and the "uncensored" version of the interview was aired here. Which means there are quite a few dusty boxes in garages around here with that on a VHS tape in them...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join