It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of FSA Rebels using Sarin Gas in Syria (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I was looking for this video for a little while, what do you think of this? If the translation is correct which I am waiting for to be confirmed by a friend of mine then isn't this solid evidence? Or any Arabic speaking ATS'er can help us out here?

They are saying that they should move their fire in order to hit the building complex. And then the other guy says he will use one Sarin, he repeats Sarin gas.

What do you think ATS. Does it even matter anymore. The war drums are beating louder and louder, the war must stop. But I don't think NATO will do the country any good whatsoever. What I've learned analysing this war for the past two and a half years is that all sides have ZERO respect for human rights and basic human dignity. I don't support Assad, the rebels, or western military action in Syria. The people of Syria have suffered enough, NATO will make it even worse. The solution was very simple if we implemented from the start. Stop funding the opposition.

They keep saying the regime used chemical weapons. Show me the proof I say to them.

What do you say ATS?

Kind regards,

Seven.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I thought that the gas attack happened at night.
I'm not sure about this vid being legit.
I could be wrong, I'm gettin old.

ooh, this is supposed to be another gas attack.
told ya I was getting old.

edit on 27-8-2013 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

That's alright my friend, it happens to all of us.

It is a video of another attack. But I wanted to confirm what they are saying is truth, it apparently shows that the rebels have Sarin. And what I've been hearing as of late is that the rebels do not have this in their arsenal. So it shows (if translation is correct) proof of them having Sarin. Which is being denied by the Obama regime they are stating that they are 99.99% sure that Assad used it but without any evidence whatsoever.. The video is the only 'evidence' I've seen so far of any faction in Syria that you can connect to the use of chemical weapons.. Then the question is who gave it to them?

Sarin gas found in Turkey during raid
edit on 27/8/13 by sevensheeps because: spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
just my opinion of course...

if I were that guy in the video, why the hell would I first, make a video of it, and second, upload it to youtube for the world to see... does not make any sense to me at al..
also add my badge to the top left hand corner of the video, just incase you didn't know who I was, and I dont think*(but I may be wrong) that they would talk like that, "just one sarin...sarin gas"

I think its propoganda and lies to be honest.

But that's just my opinion of course...

have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

I had that in the back of my head too, it is kinda weird doing so but it's war so they could be showing of bragging to their enemy. Trying to make them flee the area by saying these words over the radio would be a good scare tactic.

Or it could be a mistake and they had no idea what they were uploading. Can happen, if you're not careful what you are doing I should know with my work as a video editor I have uploaded the wrong work. I dunno friends, it's civil war. The most dirtiest of wars (except nuclear war), anything can happen.

But I have to ask myself is this video evidence at all? I don't know. Thank you for your insight and opinion.

Much respect,

Seven.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I did a search to see if anyone had posted this yet. Just seen it pop up. Verification is obviously needed but interesting?

new topics

top topics

join