It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take eveRythIng in PeoPle wIth No Grounds (Philisophical Experimental Song)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This is my first thread started and Im not sure if i shouldve posted it in the Music forum or here so mods fix if need be. This is a song ive made a little while ago but ive been waiting to share it here cause i feel like the ATS family will be able to appreciate it. It isnt as much of a song as much as some quotes from some of my favorite philosophers with an instrumental i created behind it to add emphasis to the brilliantly beautiful words of some of the greatest minds the world has ever known. Im really looking forward to hearing what u guys think.

Words by:
Mohandas Gandhi
Alan Watts
Robert Anton Wilson
Charlie Chaplin

Best Listened to through Headphones,
Enjoy
edit on 27-8-2013 by HaraNarada because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaraNarada
This is my first thread started and Im not sure if i shouldve posted it in the Music forum or here so mods fix if need be. This is a song ive made a little while ago but ive been waiting to share it here cause i feel like the ATS family will be able to appreciate it. It isnt as much of a song as much as some quotes from some of my favorite philosophers with an instrumental i created behind it to add emphasis to the brilliantly beautiful words of some of the greatest minds the world has ever known. Im really looking forward to hearing what u guys think.

Words by:
Mohandas Gandhi
Alan Watts
Robert Anton Wilson
Charlie Chaplin

Best Listened to through Headphones,
Enjoy
edit on 27-8-2013 by HaraNarada because: (no reason given)

You're tripping...

new topics

join