It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One small step for Canada? Ambitious space plan could land first Canuck on the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Canada could be sending its first astronaut to the moon under an ambitious long-term plan being developed by a group of space agencies around the world.

A return to the moon within the next two decades is part of the recently updated Global Exploration Roadmap — a far-reaching plan developed by more than a dozen space agencies.

Canada is among the 14 space agencies participating in the International Space Exploration Coordination Group, which first started developing the strategy in 2007. The first roadmap was released in 2011 and the latest update was made public last week.

news.nationalpost.com...

Maybe I can still put my name in and try
Now that one job that I would love to see what the isulation extra pay is
here at the mine it about 9 to 10 k extra a year

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Canada is among the 14 space agencies participating in the International Space Exploration Coordination Group, which first started developing the strategy in 2007. The first roadmap was released in 2011 and the latest update was made public last week.

So if I understand correctly, after 6 years of work, they've produced a document.
Wow, we're nearly on Mars already!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

LOL nice propaganda piece. Good way to keep people brainwashed about the moon landing, which we all know was a total con job to steal billions from the tax payers. Moon landing my azz

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699

LOL nice propaganda piece. Good way to keep people brainwashed about the moon landing, which we all know was a total con job to steal billions from the tax payers. Moon landing my azz

In a way I almost wish that what you said is true
That way it would be a Canadian to be the first to walk on the Moon
And USA with a lot of RED face

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by spartacus699

In a way I almost wish that what you said is true
That way it would be a Canadian to be the first to walk on the Moon
And USA with a lot of RED face

Look how easy it would be now to show everyone that you walked on the moon......"wow look George Clooney went to the space station!!!!" look it's real!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Yes, people are so dumb they can't distinguish between blatant CGI (with many errors like sound in vacuum) and the real documented evidence, as well as recent LRO images of the Apollo stuff on the Moon, or LRO images where you can compare rocks and small craters with the matching ones in the Apollo photos. Not everybody has the same level of ignorance as you.

new topics

top topics

join