It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria, Iran issue first explicit warning to Israel if US attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
www.timesofisrael.com...

Looks like if the west does start an attack its going to engulf the entire middle east ....

“We have strategic weapons and we’re capable of responding,” he said. “Normally the strategic weapons are aimed at Israel.”

I wonder what those strategic weapons are,,,.. and what real damage it can do to Isreal ....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Im afraid WW3 is at the doorstep
. This threat wont be ignored by any side.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

So many players in Syrian issue.....so many players .....that is what's worrying me

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Israel has been bombing Syria off and on for a long time and nothing ever happened. So why be afraid for Israel if the US blows up some ammunition bunkers?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think Israel knows what is coming after years and years threatening , there should be some threats for them ,too.

It is not so easy to invade a country , expel all the people , threat the neighbors , make fight in the countries , ignore the international conventions and expect that everyone love you.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
I think Israel knows what is coming after years and years threatening , there should be some threats for them ,too.

WHY?

Two wrongs make a right? Iran threatens all the time too. It seems with your line of thinking, they deserve some payback also.

/Sarcasm

Pathetic line of thinking ... I expect more out of someone who says they believe in peace or wants it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Peace ? with who ?

Israel is not peaceful to anybody except it's own people.this is the reality about Israel :Israel invaded Palestine , expeled all the people , threats the neighbors , make fights in the countries , ignores the international conventions.

Peace ? now ?

now that they are threatening to take over Syria and they want to split it to pieces ?

I am all for peace , but it has been prohibited. Some people want it all and some people are helping these people. And now , the ones who have been helping rebels feel that they are losing , they have begun to threaten. And if someone threats back , it is against peace. I really buy that.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

No. You said that they "deserve" the threats. Usually threats invite action.

I leave you with this.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Really, Think about it.

Peace.

edit on 27-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Do you not think that the Bear will not come down to protect its ally from Israel and the US? They have agreements with both Syria and Iran for protection. Once the Bear comes down Israel will wish it had taken a different path and been peaceful. When you steal peoples land, destroy their homes and murder the people you should expect hostilities your direction.

Israel does have the Samson option but if they use it they will have destroyed themselves so they are limited to conventional weapons. Since they have bombed Syria several times and even hit Iran, both have reason to attack Israel should the US strike Syria. The US has used its military to strike others at the bidding of Israel so hitting the trouble maker is just a matter of course.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

This is war between greedy and oppressed. Maybe this can end in peace , but it is Syrian people who should decide if they want justice to be served or not.

It has been a very costly fight.

Let's see.

I hope it end in peace.

But I believe that there is no peace between wolves and sheep and I still hope I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Russia will have to extend itself a long way. Its army will be strung out so far they will be sitting ducks for air power ect. A logistical nightmare with their flanks exposed all along the way.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

www.washingtonpost.com... 897_story.html

Although Russia sent a small naval task force to the eastern Mediterranean this year and maintains a refitting station in the Syrian port of Tartus, Moscow would appear to have little recourse — beyond verbal denunciations — in the event of a Western attack.

Lavrov said Russia would not be going to war with anybody.

He accused Western powers of ignoring international law at will and treating other “civilizations” as second-rate. “The tide will turn one day,” Lavrov said. “Nations and states should be respected.”

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't know why the whole frickin' world has gone insane.
But it has.

Kill them, no them, no them!

Bomb them, then bomb them.

Gas, nukes, bio warefare. . . oh my!

I'm sick of it! Damned tired of it! Our leaders suck! ALL OF THEM!

I've lost my fracking mind here!

new topics

top topics

join