It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO EVIDENCE- It was the rebels using chemicals, not Assad!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
For people who keep referring to the opponents of Assad's regime as "the rebels" or "the FSA (Free Syrian Army), may I suggest an alternative that is not only more accurate, but also revealing?

Al Nusra Front. The FSA is divided in to smaller factions, none of which are permanently allied with one another. THe largest, most influential, religiously extreme (Wahhabi) , best funded (Saudi, Kuwaiti, Yemeni money), with the most international connections (Al Qaeda) is "Al Nusra Front".

I propose we make it common place to refer to the "rebels" or the "FSA" as simply Al Nusra front anymore.

So on one hand you have Assad, who dictator he may be, supports a moderate government that is officially secular. Under him, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Druze, all lived together relatively harmoniously, much like Lebanon before their civil war in the 70s.

On the other hand you have a rebel army full for foreigners, many of which are ethnic Arabs who have traveled from countries in Europe and North America to be a part of this conflict and fully intend to travel back "home" after the fighting is over. The rebels are dominated financially, ideologically, politically, culturally, and internationally by the de facto group in charge that is Al Nusra Front. That's a considerable threat to national security if I've ever encountered one. Al Nusra Front is the Syrian military extension of Al Qaeda. The US and UK are not only destabilizing the entire region by intervening, they are going to support the very terrorists they've been fighting since 2001. And in supporting them threatening their own national security in the long run by doing so.

To top it off, there are pieces of journalism from as early as January this year that the US had not only considered taking steps to intervene in Syria through creating a chemical weapons crisis, but considered them eagerly as not just a possible option, but a favored one. Consider this: Al Nusra Front has access to the same chemical weapons that Assad has ever since they captured facility 111.

Is anyone with me on this? Is anyone willing to stop merely calling them "the rebels" or the "FSA" and instead calling them what they are, Al Nusra Front.

Every conflict zone I have ever been in through my professional career has involved Islam in one shape or form, without exception.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Galvatron

Interesting,

Syria's al-Nusra Front

"God has chosen us to provide security to the people, and we do it for nothing," he said. "We have vowed to sacrifice ourselves to serve the people. If we leave, the tribes will start killing each other for the oil and the loot. We had to show force in dealing with the tribes. Even now, one to three people are killed every day because of feuding over the oil. We also protect the silos of wheat. All the silos are under our protection.

"All this wealth," he said, "is for the Muslims."

They do it for ALL people...oh, I mean their people. Extremists of course.

Sahwa: The Iraqi awakening

But while it took the Americans months of intricate negotiations and huge sums of money to convince a few tribal elders in Iraq, in Syria almost every other marginal tribal elder and his many cousins flirt with the the idea of sahwa, and the money that it could bring.

Meet the Sahwa Militia, a US-funded Iraqi security force. Are the dots connecting yet? These fine men are marching on our dollar bills with the promise of virgins.

Back to al-Nusra,

"Yes, in the beginning they [al-Qaida in Iraq] did give us weapons and send us their leadership," said the commander. "May Allah bless them. But now, we have become a state. We control massive areas, and they are but a faction. They don't control land in Iraq: they were defeated. We have been sending them weapons and cars to strengthen their spear against the Iraqi rejectionist government, but now they want us to be part of them. That, I don't understand."

Meet the new boogeyman, al-Qaida is so 2001. The spell has worn off.

For those that do not understand: Most every enemy propagated into our culture, America has either created or lost control of. Their plan would progress much faster if they weren't always playing damage control and making a scene.
edit on 27-8-2013 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yes,,and it is the U.S that is funding and arming those terrorists so,,,,,,,,,,,,that must mean that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,O,,,M,,,G,,,,,,,,,,,,the U.S is responsible for killing all those kids yet John Kerry said,,,,,,,,,,,,no,no I probably just heard him wrong. Now Obama wants to attack Syria??? The enemy that needs a good bomb raping is the good ol global elites running this whole sick delusional carnival of hate.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galvatron
For people who keep referring to the opponents of Assad's regime as "the rebels" or "the FSA (Free Syrian Army), may I suggest an alternative that is not only more accurate, but also revealing?

Al Nusra Front. The FSA is divided in to smaller factions, none of which are permanently allied with one another. THe largest, most influential, religiously extreme (Wahhabi) , best funded (Saudi, Kuwaiti, Yemeni money), with the most international connections (Al Qaeda) is "Al Nusra Front".

I propose we make it common place to refer to the "rebels" or the "FSA" as simply Al Nusra front anymore.

So on one hand you have Assad, who dictator he may be, supports a moderate government that is officially secular. Under him, Christians, Jews, Muslims, Druze, all lived together relatively harmoniously, much like Lebanon before their civil war in the 70s.

On the other hand you have a rebel army full for foreigners, many of which are ethnic Arabs who have traveled from countries in Europe and North America to be a part of this conflict and fully intend to travel back "home" after the fighting is over. The rebels are dominated financially, ideologically, politically, culturally, and internationally by the de facto group in charge that is Al Nusra Front. That's a considerable threat to national security if I've ever encountered one. Al Nusra Front is the Syrian military extension of Al Qaeda. The US and UK are not only destabilizing the entire region by intervening, they are going to support the very terrorists they've been fighting since 2001. And in supporting them threatening their own national security in the long run by doing so.

To top it off, there are pieces of journalism from as early as January this year that the US had not only considered taking steps to intervene in Syria through creating a chemical weapons crisis, but considered them eagerly as not just a possible option, but a favored one. Consider this: Al Nusra Front has access to the same chemical weapons that Assad has ever since they captured facility 111.

Is anyone with me on this? Is anyone willing to stop merely calling them "the rebels" or the "FSA" and instead calling them what they are, Al Nusra Front.

Every conflict zone I have ever been in through my professional career has involved Islam in one shape or form, without exception.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

I think your exactly right Galvatron. FSA should be the correct term when referring to the "other side" that are fighting against the Assad regime.

F&S to you sir.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

It is not really civil war when every country in the world has their hands in it.

Nope! Nothing civil about it.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Please allow me to add this:
original.antiwar.com... could-lead-to-war/
You shouldn't believe anything you don't witness first hand.
The only thing you know for sure, is that you don't KNOW for sure. All somebody has to do in America to get everyone's panties in a bunch is CLAIM children got hurt, and when the stupid public opinion says " let's go get those damned cave dwellers, they hurt kids!", then the kids start dying.
DUMB.
edit on 28-8-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: blort

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
come on, these are serious issues. citing a known liar and plagiarist like Corsi as "proof" of anything is foolish. And his "reliable middle eastern sources"? The National Syrian News LOL.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Just in case the video evidence is not enough, then how about this breaking report that Russian chemical weapons experts have determined:

The Russian investigation found "the rebels launched and guided three projectiles towards Khan al-Asal government forces."

There were two indications uncovered by Moscow's inquiry leading it to believe the opposition produced and fired the chemical weapon.

"The results of the analysis clearly indicate that the ordnance used in Khan al-Asal was not industrially manufactured and was filled with sarin," Churkin said. "The sarin technical specifications prove that it was not industrially manufactured either."

The implication being that munitions used by the government would be up to industrial standards where opposition munitions would not.

Churkin recalled the Iraqi government recently reported "it found three laboratories in Iraq which were involved in producing sarin. Such things can be produced in make-shift conditions at the level of production less refined than industrial level but which still would be lethal."

"The absence of chemical stabilizers in the samples of the detected toxic agents indicated relatively recent production," he said. "The projectile involved is not a standard one for chemical use."

The chemical hexogen, used as "an opening charge in the projectile," is not used in standard ammunitions, Moscow's envoy said. "Therefore there is every reason to believe that it was the armed opposition fighters who used the chemical weapons in Khan al- Asal."

Churkin said Russia had also learned that production of Bashar 3 unguided projectiles was started in February by the rebels' al- Nasr unit, not long before the March 19 attack.

news.xinhuanet.com...

Slam and dunk.

Fool me once, not anymore. Fool me twice. HA. No chance. Fool me 20 times? Just how stupid you think we are? This is akin to Congressmen singing off on legislation they've never read. Only FAR worse. Yeah, go ahead now, Obama. Use that bright and shiny Nobel peace prize, and put it on board one of those Tomahawks.

Scum.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

Originally posted by Manipulativebehavior
Out of respect to this particular thread, i do believe this is the video you tried to look for that was posted within facebook.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

OK who made the film?

If it's the rebels then who posted it? Who leaked it?

If it's Assad's men then who posted it? Who leaked it?

Looking as the video - it's clear to me that the fellas who being filmed were aware they were being filmed.

No?

If not how could the videographer got that closed if not part of the plan?

Who is impersonating whom?

There is no impersonating anyone here, the videographer is obviously a member of what you are viewing, there are no cnn, nbc, bbc, fox, or any western media group amongst them. Its the raw deal.

I could post hundreds of videos that you have not seen. Most will not be allowed to be posted as they are brutal and raw. This site will not allow such media to be published for many reason's that i assume have something to do with advertising and many other that i care not to even know about.

Here is another one that you might want to distribute. I dare you to guess what NATO nation this was filmed in ?
Viewer Discretion is Strongly Advised link

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't know what was in those but it sure is compelling. Great. Hoodwinked again. We are doomed.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
More footage of Hell Cannons in Syria. Here is another projectile based on a propane tank. Note the lack of missile type fins on this design.

Fins attached on this one

Interesting. It's hard to tell with the quality of the video, but the guy giving the interview to the news team about hell cannons, actually looks similar to the guy setting up the supposed chemical weapon in the original video.

edit on 28-8-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

then again, it's probably a common look for the people of the region.
edit on 28-8-2013 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

good grief, people. You are actually using world net daily, The Syrian government's news agency, and the Chinese news agency run by the government's official office of propaganda as "sources"????

What has happened around here? It seems as if most people don't even attempt to find truth. They just usr ehatever internet blog or opinion site that justifies their pre-determined opinions.

No wonder journalists no longer exist

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aoxomoxoa

Well how can you blame them, our own state and media has lied to us on so many occasions, and when they aren't lying, they are in some secret meeting behind closed doors, naked and rolling around in goat blood.

Or maybe they are just napping.... hell i don't know who does, we didn't get the transparency we were promised by our Emperor.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
As the machinery for a U.S.-led military intervention in Syria gathers pace following last week’s chemical weapons attack, the U.S. and its allies may be targeting the wrong culprit.

Interviews with people in Damascus and Ghouta, a suburb of the Syrian capital, where the humanitarian agency Doctors Without Borders said at least 355 people had died last week from what it believed to be a neurotoxic agent, appear to indicate as much.

The U.S., Britain, and France as well as the Arab League have accused the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for carrying out the chemical weapons attack, which mainly targeted civilians. U.S. warships are stationed in the Mediterranean Sea to launch military strikes against Syria in punishment for carrying out a massive chemical weapons attack. The U.S. and others are not interested in examining any contrary evidence, with U.S Secretary of State John Kerry saying Monday that Assad’s guilt was “a judgment … already clear to the world.”

www.mintpressnews.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is that we can trust nobody. As much as I may believe that they Syrian government MAY not be responsible for the chemical attacks, it is equally as likely that this video is propaganda designed by Assad to make it appear as though the rebels are responsible. Just because soldiers are in civilian clothing, doesn't without doubt make them rebels.

Until we know FOR CERTAIN one way or the other, we should reserve our judgement and tread very carefully.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In the meanwhile, you have a newly released U.S. Government Assessment out that says that we now have 1,429 people dead and that there's proof that twelve separate areas near Damascus were hit (leaving them to speculate that only Assad's army could have pulled this off). Well, that and a number of other details in the assessment.

I'm a big fan of World Net Daily, but there's too much deceit going on to trust just one video. In the meanwhile, the U.S. government claims they have viewed over 100 videos on top of other intelligence from medical personnel, journalists, etc. on the ground.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

sueloujo
As the machinery for a U.S.-led military intervention in Syria gathers pace following last week’s chemical weapons attack, the U.S. and its allies may be targeting the wrong culprit.

Interviews with people in Damascus and Ghouta, a suburb of the Syrian capital, where the humanitarian agency Doctors Without Borders said at least 355 people had died last week from what it believed to be a neurotoxic agent, appear to indicate as much.

The U.S., Britain, and France as well as the Arab League have accused the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for carrying out the chemical weapons attack, which mainly targeted civilians. U.S. warships are stationed in the Mediterranean Sea to launch military strikes against Syria in punishment for carrying out a massive chemical weapons attack. The U.S. and others are not interested in examining any contrary evidence, with U.S Secretary of State John Kerry saying Monday that Assad’s guilt was “a judgment … already clear to the world.”

www.mintpressnews.com...

Extending a helping hand.

P.S. The specific news is being removed from search engines, so tread carefully.

edit on 30-8-2013 by Manipulativebehavior because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join