It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO EVIDENCE- It was the rebels using chemicals, not Assad!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
In this WND article, they uncover video evidence that it was no Assad that used chemical weapons. As many of us suspected- IT WAS THE TERRORISTS!

www.wnd.com...

LOOK at this video:
www.facebook.com...

NEW YORK – As the U.S. considers a response to what it calls a chemical weapon attack by Syria’s Bashar al-Assad regime that killed hundreds of civilians, reliable Middle Eastern sources say they have evidence the culprits actually were the rebel forces trying to take over the government.

With the assistance of former PLO member and native Arabic-speaker Walid Shoebat, WND has assembled evidence from various Middle Eastern sources that cast doubt on Obama administration claims the Assad government is responsible for last week’s attack.

A video posted on YouTube, embedded below, shows Free Syrian Army, or FSA, rebel forces launching a Sarin gas attack on a Syrian village.

Visit story.

Will have to search for those videos... But if true, this blows the whole scandal wide open.
edit on Tue Aug 27th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Aug 27th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think many open minded people know who did it and they know why they did it. Hence no UN mandate for action.
edit on 27-8-2013 by jroduk because: speeling

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Too late ,the airfarce is armed and ready

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Assad, the US, now the rebels. Sure it wasn't Israel, or Ethiopia, or Mrs Smith from Bournemouth?

Honestly, the paranoia on ATS is like Kennedy actually being an alien and shot by a Jewish memeber of any early sect of Al Qaeda dressed in a Santa suit and sponsored by a tobacco company using cigarette smoke to hide contrails... and Kennedy found out about it.

Now there will be at least one on ATS who will believe that story.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It will only take 1 bang on Syria by a tomohawk and then its heads up Israel!

I am SERIOUSLY worried about Israel!

Thuis could kick of bigger than you could imagine.
edit on 27-8-2013 by jroduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Irregardless, true or not, our hand is tipped. We are willing to kill people to save people again. Think about how that could possibly be a patriotic duty, but instead an agenda to obtain things where it is ok to sacrifice our youth in the process. I have so many problems with this drum beating crap that my ears are ringing.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

If it was "rebels" they would turn those rockets towards Israel and start Launching.

Really, think about it. Who's enemy number 1 in their eyes? Assad or Israel?

Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, the video doesn't really show much..

Yes the projectile looks 'different'... but there's no way to know what they were shooting.

Also, this wasn't the actual attack that everyone's up in arms about

interesting but....

Edit to add.. why couldn't this be Assad regulars dressed in casual clothes to appear to be rebels?

Either side could have setup the other..

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Star for you.

I just cant buy rebels. I gave my reasons though.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

The Fog of Civil War!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I just cant buy rebels.

Well no problem. Just ask Saudi, the CIA, or Israel- and they'll be happy to set you up with some. When you know the terrorist rebels are largely foreigners, maybe then you will see their enemy is Assad.

Agit8, this is more evidence than our damn intelligence has shown us to justify strikes on Syria. Yeah, it could be fake, just like the CIA Bin Laden faked video. Wars over fake videos. Wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

If it was "rebels" they would turn those rockets towards Israel and start Launching.

Really, think about it. Who's enemy number 1 in their eyes? Assad or Israel?

Nuff said.

Assad... obviously. The war is with Assad.

Maybe your internet has been down but the war in Syria is between Syrian rebels and Assad.

NOT Israel...

Which makes them extremely suspicious Muslim rebels to say the least.

Syria is historically against **certain influence** in Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and Iran... So these are some really strange Islamic rebels indeed. The whole plot is all very stupid. The fact that they are usually not even from Syria, claiming to be Islamic and trying to topple Assad and NOT Israel means they are paid mercenaries or downright insane.

Not to mention the fact that not only are these so called Islamic rebels NOT taking shots at Israel, Israel is not concerned at all about there being a lack of government next door to them and Syria being run by Islamic rebels who, under normal circumstances, hate Israel and side with the countries that Syria sides with...Israel is not concerned at all no matter what lies come out of their mouths and how do we know this, because Israel is kind of helping the rebels by taking shots at the regime.

In other words... This is bull kah kah.
edit on 27-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I was hoping you could answer the question.

Why would Arab rebels shell other Arab rebels with chemical weapons, when Israel is the biggest threat in that region?

Its going to be hard to convince me that its Arab rebels bought and paid for, that did it. Because EVERY Arab in that region hates Israel. If anyone other then Military had access to those weapons, they would use them against Israel !

edit on 27-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
The fact that they are usually not even from Syria, claiming to be Islamic and trying to topple Assad and NOT Israel means they are paid mercenaries or downright insane.

Thats how im starting to look at it myself.......

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Rebels did use some old chemical weapons as IEDs. But they were so old and degraded they did not do anything. But it was shown that the shells they blew up as IEDs which they thought were bombs were left over chemical weapons from decades ago which they found when they raided a military base. Since the bombs did not create a large explosion when they fired on them with rifles they thought they were just duds and left them.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I was hoping you could answer the question.

Why would Arab rebels shell other Arab rebels with chemical weapons, when Israel is the biggest threat in that region?

Its going to be hard to convince me that its Arab rebels bought and paid for, that did it. Because EVERY Arab in that region hates Israel. If anyone other then Military had access to those weapons, they would use them against Israel !

edit on 27-8-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

By the same token, why don't these so called rebels use ANY of their weapons against what is considered by most to be the enemy of the Arab world?

They don't. They just don't... because nothing they do makes sense. Whether it be gas or a rocket, Israel is... ODDLY... not their biggest foes. A foe of Israel is their foe.

Which makes them what?

DOING ZIONIST WORK.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Those tanks (war heads) on the front of those projectiles are thin walled, not the kind that would contain explosives. The containment would not be sufficient to build enough pressure. Those (look like) freon tanks or propane tanks for holding liquid, modified and welded to attach to the fin stabilizers.

After setting the projectile on the launcher one of the crew steps up and inserts what appears to be a detonator (I didn't see wires, probably impact). This would make sense if there was a "burster charge" in the nose of the tank. The burster would be a small tube filled with enough explosive to "burst" the container upon impact with the ground and disperse the contents of the tank (point initiating, point detonating). "Bursters" are designed to disperse contents (like Chemical Weapons) without destroying those contents. White Phosphorous and Napalm bombs also employ "bursting charges" this way.

In RT's news reports today there were quick pictures (without descriptions) of a long tube with fins on the end sticking in the ground. These looked like the fin stabilizers from these projectiles.

Those weapons are not military weapons. They are of an improvised, expedient nature. MIlitary grade weapons don't have unpainted surfaces with "welds" visible.

Especially Chemical weapons. Artillery shells or air launched rockets are best utilized for that purpose because you want the shell to be accurately placed for maximum effect. These are unaimed. As far as "sighting" they "point" the tube at a population center and let fly.

My conclusion based on the video on Facebook is that these are not Syrian military weapons used on the population.

OP's facebook video link
edit on 27-8-2013 by intrptr because: link

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

DOING ZIONIST WORK.

Look, whoever it is wants WW3. I can only assume that its war profiteers, USA,Russia,China. Because this World needs a good World War. The heard needs thinning. All their economies are in a bubble ready to burst. The World needs a reset. Its sad, but MHO.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

If it was Syrian Military, why would they wait for the inspectors to come to launch an attack?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I could believe it. But then again, I still think 9/11 was an inside job. In my mind, if they're willing to kill their own people, I couldn't even begin to imagine what they'd do to others to start an all out war. Just my humble opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join