Brain Crystal Implants

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Soandso - i , they , them, it
writing mistakes not yet corrected

What are they, and how do you get rid of them. soandso believes soandso may have them because the conductivity and how instant it is. It is not just vision or smell or hearing or thinking aloud - it is all of them plus you deepest thoughts, subconcious, unconscious , quick visions, and long ones and combinations of all of them at the same time . Plus these worthless sob's wont ever stfu when they talk to soandso .

I hear you can short circuit urself with these - and soandso has a child, so he doesnt wanna do anything yet. Soandso's worthless father tried to "help" him out by putting him in mental hospital for however, maybe forever - over drugs. After a quick evaluation where they determined there was no reason to be there, they let soandso loose i9on the streets! after about 4 hours or so .

Is there a way to neutralize them?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-8-2013 by Portsfour because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Would you explain what you are talking about?

I've just never heard of this subject before.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Portsfour

What are you talking about....maybe some better background.....

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Who? What? Why..
What the heck are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portsfour

\\\

Yes, by checking into a mental hospital.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Sounds like Paranoid Delusion, Schizophrenia, and/or other species of diagnosis similar or related to such.

I'd recommend a clinical interview with a Psychiatric Physician with forward and open description and detail of these "brain crystal implants".
Certainly some detailed scans would reveal foreign structures as well, unless of course these "brain crystal implants" are magical and invisible.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
What you have put forth OP could only make any kind of sense if one were somehow disconnected with reality. I think I sort of get a wild idea of it's intent and that sort of worries me. I wouldn't ponder that sort of reasoning here but find someone who has the experience to help on a more professional level...Just my 02

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
www.think-aboutit.com...

Liquid crystals which are injected directly into the bloodstream and fasten themselves to the brain have been developed in the last ten years. It works on the same principle as the usual transmitters and uses the same technology and contains the same possibilities.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Fair enough....But can they be neutralized or not?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is soandso's story, brain crystals is what most recently have wondered about
The connectivity is amazing, they sense more than Isoandso does. EVERYTHING.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

The article explains it I believe.
I dare say it's not run of the mill info, even for fringe buffs

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone

Originally posted by Portsfour

\\\

Yes, by checking into a mental hospital.

This may be true , but soandso is thinking of more of a trip to mexico or soething, Bioshock style.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Scrap this post , just a good o'l case of microwave electronic harrasment in area for monitoring purposes . Damn, soansso is not special enuff to have an implant
-- but at least dont have to worry about EMPing himself anymore.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Portsfour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
He knows too much.

new topics
top topics

join