It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend just took half a bottle of Tylenol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I nominate this thread as the Drama Queen Thread of the Week.

Vote early; vote often.

I second that

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So did this friend actually take the Tylenol? Or did he just lie about it?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

You know, a little less condescension might work wonders for the impression you give people. Almost every time you post in this thread, you're insulting one or more people. You could work on your diplomacy. At the very least, it will improve your social skills in real life settings.
edit on 27-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I think the trolls are casting the first stone here.

I haven't slept in nearly two days. I feel too sick to eat.

Still completely freaked out, and just found out a moment ago my friend ended up in a loony bin, where he will forcibly be given medication for his depression, the exact medication that caused his episodes in the past, and gave him kidney failure.

I'm at a loss. I give up.

And, more to the point, I don't give a flying F*CK what anyone here thinks of me.

No matter what, I'm evil. These insensitive jerks don't deserve diplomacy from me.

edit on 27-8-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

So did this friend actually take the Tylenol? Or did he just lie about it?

He took it, then told my fiance, who proceeded to drag him to the bathroom and force him to vomit. He got tested, and the stuff isn't in his system anymore... but because he attempted suicide, he's in a loony bin now.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
I'm sorry, to all of you who like to call me a self-indulgent whiner for posting threads like this, and if you haven't noticed, I really am trying to stop posting so much in the "Rant" forum.

But I'm freaking out. I can't stop shaking. I have to go back and fix a zillion typos with every word, my hands are trembling so bad. Just got off the phone with 911, they said they'll be at his house soon.

This is my best friend, and he doesn't see it. He doesn't see at all how much people care about him.

In fact, I don't think he cares about how we, his friends, feel. At all.

But I love him like a brother. He IS my brother.

He texted me a goodbye, after he took a bunch of Tylenol, just a few minutes ago.

Praying that the EMTs get there soon.

I'm so scared.

Things have already been hell, now this...

I'm so damn scared

And I'm sorry, I know this is random, out-of-the-blue to post here, but its the middle of the night, everyone is asleep, I can't get a hold of anyone, I'm completely alone and I'm so terrified I can't stand it. I had to tell someone, and I know a lot of ATSers are kind hearted folks who stay awake all hours of the night like I do, browsing threads. I just had to tell someone, there's no one else I can talk to right now

I'm so damn scared I can't stand it

edit on 26-8-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

sorry to hear that..

call 911

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

edit on 27-8-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: It doesn't matter

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

He took it, then told my fiance, who proceeded to drag him to the bathroom and force him to vomit. He got tested, and the stuff isn't in his system anymore... but because he attempted suicide, he's in a loony bin now.

The fact that he told your fiance so soon after taking them tells me he wasn't serious about committing suicide. He wanted to be stopped.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The fact that he told your fiance so soon after taking them tells me he wasn't serious about committing suicide. He wanted to be stopped.

Yeah... I figured the same thing.

He's selfish.

I'm done with him.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join