It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armia Republica Malus Amenus Genitus est Dæmonium Oppositum Nostrum(ARMAGEDON)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Armia Republica Malus Amenus Genitus est Dæmonium Oppositum Nostrum"

wich in english means,

"State arms evil demon is the opposite of our pleasant begotten"

also translated in latin back is

"Status malus daemon arma opponitur iucundam genita"

in English

"The state is opposed to evil demon arms enjoyable generated"

Status malus daemon arma opponitur iucundam genita

in idish

רם רעפובליק ער דעמאַנסטרייטיד די פאַרקערט פון אונדזער אָנגענעם געבוירן בייז

in English

RMA Republic is born evil demon opposite our pleasant

RMA =alphanumeric identifier nuclear missle code

RMA is related to

Alpha Technologies Ltd

International company which can be found all over the world

Wich is responaible for the technology provided for alphanumeric identifier nuclear missle codes

Related to:Mossad,NSA,CIA,Pentagon.....so on

RMA

can be found related to this protest(translate and read careffuly)

satmarnews.files.wordpress.com...

But also RMA means,

The Royal Musical Association: RMA

leaded by

Mark Everist ,leader master mason

They are in possesion of artifacts brought from Israel from that period which has certain powers,for the ARMAGEDON.

as well as editor of three volumes of the "Magnus Liber Organi"

which is a :"Large tool book"=certain codes

"The Magnus Liber or Magnus Liber Organi (Latin for "Great Book of Organum") is a compilation of the medieval music known as organum. The whole name of the work is Magnus liber organi de graduali et antiphonario pro servitio divino. Written during the 12th and early 13th centuries, this series of compositions is attributed to masters of the Notre Dame school of music, most notably Léonin and his successor Pérotin. (These names survive today because of the testimony of an English music theorist known simply as Anonymous IV.)"

and the masons

socserv.socsci.mcmaster.ca...

But also

RMA is

files.kedem-auctions.com...

"which led to the end of the US weapons embargo on Israel, and to ..... -and the publication of books about nuclear disar .mament ...... ??? ???? ?."

The End of Times are approaching.

I will not let ARMAGEDON happen.

Signed:

I,piequal3because14,the only Angel from Heaven on Earth,also known by Humans in their fiction as the Da Vinci Code.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I,piequal3because14,the only Angel from Heaven on Earth,also known by Humans in their fiction as the Da Vinci Code.

And I know you as The fallen angel.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Your time to pay is approaching,devil.

I am One,protected by my Father in Heaven,while you are millions of Devils on Earth.

But I One ,I will defeat you,in a blink of an eye,

No cry shall be heard on Earth ,again when the army of Devil will be gone.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

wich in english means,

Care to explain why you think it means what you claim it means?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

wich in english means,

Care to explain why you think it means what you claim it means?
It means translated in English.

The Nuclear weapons of mass destructions waiting to be used,are opposite to My pleasent begotten wish of peace and living on Earth.

This for I cannot let ARMAGEDON happen.

I am my Father's will,and my Father fulfill my wishes,for his creation not be destroyed by the Devil.

Therefore His wish is my command,and my command is God's wish.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Your time to pay is approaching,devil.

I am One,protected by my Father in Heaven,while you are millions of Devils on Earth.

But I One ,I will defeat you,in a blink of an eye,

No cry shall be heard on Earth ,again when the army of Devil will be gone.

This is between you and me. We will see who is stronger.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
You shall walk through the forgotten valey,where you shall be seen but you can't see.

Because you will remember only the last moment,as the last moment remain as the sin is gathered where state of mind is asleep,in the forgotten valley of the sin.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You making this stuff up as you go along arnt you. Anyone who votes my magic is more powerful than Piequals use you stars to indicate.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I walk along with forgotten souls,which cannot be saved because they are not aware of their selves on the other side,because of their sins.

As you shall be the same with them.

I give this as an Edict by the power which I was invested with.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

My God you are mad.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
No,God is mad on you Humans.

For what Earth has become,Sodom and Gomorrah.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

First off - you misspelled Armageddon...which in actuality is the name of a place in Hebrew called Har Megiddo or "Mountain of Megiddo" - which isn't really a "mountain", but rather a hill that was created by many generations rebuilding on the same spot. it is also the name of the place (Megiddo) where the "end time" battle is supposed to be fought at.

I must say I'm a little surprised that a servant of God would not really understand this...not to mention that a being of such supreme intelligence shouldn't have spelling errors, but I digress.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1

First off - you misspelled Armageddon...which in actuality is the name of a place in Hebrew called Har Megiddo or "Mountain of Megiddo" - which isn't really a "mountain", but rather a hill that was created by many generations rebuilding on the same spot. it is also the name of the place (Megiddo) where the "end time" battle is supposed to be fought at.

I must say I'm a little surprised that a servant of God would not really understand this...not to mention that a being of such supreme intelligence shouldn't have spelling errors, but I digress.
No I didn't,in the last days of the Devil the true truth shall be revealed by Me.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No you didn't what? Misspell words? Well here's a few...beginning with the title of your OP - which has Armageddon spelled with only one d in it. This is incorrect spelling. Also in your OP...

wich in english means,

Wich is responaible for the....

Both of these should be spelled as "which", not "wich". As well as the "responaible" instead of "responsible".
Then further on...

can be found related to this protest(translate and read careffuly)

This should be spelled as "carefully", not "careffuly". Then again in the OP...

leaded by

This should be "lead" by, not "leaded" by.

There's also a forgotten "valey" further on down the thread...which is correctly spelled "valley" in the very some post.

Ordinarily I would not nit-pick anyone's spelling and/or grammar at all because it's not really that important to the flow of most threads - but you claim to be an angel of God Himself, so I would think that there wouldn't be such mistakes from a representative of the Almighty One.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

There is an explanation being shes a servant of the Devil and the Devil always uses bad spelling.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

No you didn't what? Misspell words? Well here's a few...beginning with the title of your OP - which has Armageddon spelled with only one d in it. This is incorrect spelling. Also in your OP...

but you claim to be an angel of God Himself, so I would think that there wouldn't be such mistakes from a representative of the Almighty One.

The essence of the thread relies is the truth of the words,and not the shape of the word.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The essence of the thread relies is the truth of the words,and not the shape of the word.

Ok that verified it for me without doubt now 100% you are a minion of the devil. That was such a wormy forked tongue excuse.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Further the devil is making desperate efforts for the truth not be revealed,but I already can hear the fire burning him in eternal hell.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So let me get this straight..an Angel comes from heaven..doesn't try to get the message out through tv, radio..etc..instead chooses to make an account on ATS and also go through the whole process of creating an avatar to send out a message.

Yeah right...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here I am untouchable and invincible.

Will come a time when the truth will go viral.

Because radio and TV are the tools of the Devil itself.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join