It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria's Al-Nusra Claims Responsibility for Governor's Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
For those who want western intervention because they believe Assad used chemical weapons on unsuspecting & innocent civilians let me show you who will rise to power when Assad falls.

www.israelnationalnews.com...-9LTq

Al-Nusra Front, the Al-Qaeda-affiliated Syrian rebel group, on Sunday evening claimed responsibility for the killing of Dr. Anas Abdul-Razzaq Na'em, the governor of Syria's Hama District, in a car bombing attack.

Na’em was killed in Hama's al-Jarajmeh neighborhood, according to Syrian state television, which blamed “terrorists” for the attack.

Syria: Rebels Brutally Execute Truck Drivers [Video]

Al-Qaeda terrorists had filmed their execution of three innocent drivers near Iraqi-Syrian border and posted it on line. According to a YouTube video uploader, the Free Syrian Army members (Al-Qaeda) killed the men just because they did not say a prayer correctly.

Aleppo Christians Fear Iraq-Style Ethnic Cleansing

ALEPPO, Syria — Aleppo is basically “Little Syria,” a melting pot, representative of the diverse ethnic and religious groups that make up the nation. Christians in Aleppo have tended to live together in close-knit communities in neighborhoods usually clustered around churches.

It would be very accurate to describe some areas of Aleppo as “Christian,” although this by no means implies any sort of self- or outside-imposed segregation or discrimination. Residents of other faiths are found, and get along just fine in those areas. It is just that they are predominantly Christian.

Unfortunately, by a stroke of peculiarly bad luck, all the Christian neighborhoods are on or near the frontlines in the parts of Aleppo divided between regime and rebel control. They have seen more than their fair share of fighting, “collateral damage” and a long line of civilian casualties.

Terrorists rule in Libya, Afghanistan, & Iraq all thanks to western intervention, & that's excluding what the CIA & friends are manipulating behind the scenes. Iraq has sufferd 3,000 innocent deaths in just the past few months. In less than 1 months time between this past July to present day over 1,000 people have been killed because of terrorism. I haven't even got into how many were injured & the property damaged caused. Does anyone think the Iraqi's are thanking America today for freeing them of Saddam? I'm sad to report they were better off with him, but I digress.

And now war with Syria...war is too strong of a word, more like a bloodbath with Syria is on the horizon & we will see history repeat itself once again. There may be a twist this time around if Russia, China, Iran, & friends get involved, well Iran already is. Will we see Assad captured in similar fashion like Gadaffi, murdered by terrorist with a knife to his anus?

To support western intervention in Syria is supporting Al Qaeda, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Of course what can we, the people, do about this? Even if everyone protested in mass it's clear these gov'ts do what they want when they want.

We are FUBAR'd.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Had we not sat on our hands and assisted the FSA when this all started, then the Al Nusra Front and others wouldn't even have a look in.

They thrive on the chaos and use it to their advantage so they can instil their brand of Islam. If anything, the rise of the Islamists is our fault, for not helping the Syrians sooner. When all around you is going to hell and those who have the power to help you don't lift a finger, when the Devil turns up with money and weapons you're going to take his offer....

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Even now, it's not too late to stop. We've only shown restraint and pause in OUR actions because of who stands right behind Assad with a downright aggressive and obnoxious attitude right now.

HIS only reason for pause or the slightest hesitation is the fact we stand behind the FSA. If we suddenly took a few steps back and exited, stage left? I think Assad's army would see baffling new levels of skill just pop out of thin air like magic ju ju beans to run the key systems that crush the FSA. The whole thing would just need a free field for awhile with some privacy to end a war before it becomes a calamity.

Of course, that won't happen because Obama wants his very own war and I believe, always has. I think he's thought he could do it better, more effective and with a happy ending as he envisions it and thinks Bush was just incompetent not to manage. (sigh)

We're 0/1/1 so far. No wins. 1 Loss, in Iraq (I dare anyone tell me what was WON there aside from Saddam no longer breathing our oxygen supply) and 1 standoff and draw,...Afghanistan.

This will add a loss and really blow our average for a few generations. The Obama Library can just be a huge foxhole filled with Anti-freeze to simulate the goop we've indirectly helped release already.

join