It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a 13 yr old knows the POTUS is Incompetent..it's not bad; it's pathetic~!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My wife just got done listening to an episode of Jeopardy and Alex Trebeck just asked a 13 yr old on a teen tournament if

"he was the president of the USA what would bring the office that they haven't had in several decades...

I kid you NOT.. here's his answer: ..

"Competency and Accountability" and it was without hesitation~!!!!

I was stunned and so was the rest of the show.. including Alex~! and then they cut to commercial...

Now.. as the titles states, it's not ONLY pathetic, it's embarrassing, for a 'Wold Power' .............

Wow...the world leaders gotta be laughing their asses off behind closed doors....I mean, if the TPTB want to PUT someone in office.. for god sakes, put someone in the damn office that at least be smarter than the 13 yr old ~!!!!

edit on 26-8-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
My wife just got done listening to an episode of Jeopardy and Alex Trebeck just asked a 13 yr old on a teen tournament if

"he was the president of the USA what would bring the office that they haven't had in several decades...

I was stunned and so was the rest of the show.. including Alex~! and then they cut to commercial...

Now.. as the titles states, it's not ONLY pathetic, it's embarrassing, for a 'Wold Power' .............

Wow...the world leaders gotta be laughing their asses off behind closed doors....I mean, if the TPTB want to PUT someone in office.. for god sakes, put someone in the damn office that at least be smarter than the 13 yr old ~!!!!

uh.. it's "INcompetEnt" ...ironically...

And I'm not a huge Obama supporter in any means but he's NOT incompetent.. he follows the outlined agenda to a T, and has pulled it off successfully thus far.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

"incompetent"

it doesn't matter who is in charge, its just a shell game

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

thx.. changed..

I type it in a furious anger w/out spell-checking

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
yea..

I'm just seriously at a loss for words still ..

I mean.. dammmmm...a 13yr old !

and here's the exact quote..

ALEX TREBEK: Barrett Block is from Lexington, Kentucky, a senior at Henry Clay High School. This young man is fairly serious because he’s always dreamed of one particular ambition. And that is?

BARRETT BLOCK: Being president one day, Alex.

TREBEK: President of the United States?

BLOCK: Yes, of the United States, yes sir.

TREBEK: You really want to take on that challenge?

BLOCK: Yes. I think that I could really contribute something to our country – maybe not at this age, but, you know, in the future.

TREBEK: We understand when you get older, but what would you bring to the presidency that we haven’t had say in the last few decades?

BLOCK: Well, a sense of competence and accountability.

see the video here

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Give Trebeck his walking papers and give the kid a job. I think he'd do fine running a TV show like Jeopardy.. I promise I'd be watching it with that intellect at the helm. You never know what might pop up!

Proof that not all the youth is lost.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
Give Trebeck his walking papers and give the kid a job. I think he'd do fine running a TV show like Jeopardy.. I promise I'd be watching it with that intellect at the helm. You never know what might pop up!

Proof that not all the youth is lost.

yea..

totally agree with you on the youth not being lost~! Wow.. their truly is a God in Heaven LOL !!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That kid doesn't look 13, and I doubt he'd be a senior in high school if he was. They didn't cut to commercial right after he said that either.

Other than those two things, I'd say the kid hit the nail on the head.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

and here's the exact quote..

TREBEK: We understand when you get older, but what would you bring to the presidency that we haven’t had say in the last few decades?

BLOCK: Well, a sense of competence and accountability.

OMG that's great, the kids a nonpartisan. He's sure to get black bagged after he leaves the station.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
reply to post by Komodo

"incompetent"

it doesn't matter who is in charge, its just a shell game

Like the Jeff Foxworthy.. "Here's your sign"

Blaming POTUS as this era, like they are anything but a puppet

...is a sign saying 'LOW IQ, no complex reasoning ability"

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hahaha this kid is hysterical, I only wished i had an interest in government and was aware of how retarded everything was when i was his age, although one of the best part of childhood in my opinion was living in the blissfulness of ignorance so in that sense its unfortunate.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Since when is the pres actually pulling their own strings? You don't think there might be a few levels above them in the pyramid? Like maybe even "a lot of levels" that tell them what to do? So ya easy for a dumb kid to say that but he doesn't know jack. Talk is cheap. If he actually knew how that whole system worked all he would be able to do is follow orders as pres.
edit on 27-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I generally don't listen to 13 yr olds when they parrot their parents' ideological tag lines. I generally don't take adults seriously if they think that a 13 yr old kid knows his ass from a hole in the ground.

Just a basic rule of thumb that's always worked for me, but you guys go ahead and declare that middle-schooler a genius if it makes you happy.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What's pathetic is allowing a child to be filled with lies from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

And that's why they don't put 13 year olds into office.
They want an older person for a reason.

The only way this country will get better is if they stick someone into office with no family whatsoever and who doesn't have anything to lose.

If you have something to lose you can be manipulated.
And Obama IMO is being manipulated.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I generally don't listen to 13 yr olds when they parrot their parents' ideological tag lines. I generally don't take adults seriously if they think that a 13 yr old kid knows his ass from a hole in the ground.

Just a basic rule of thumb that's always worked for me, but you guys go ahead and declare that middle-schooler a genius if it makes you happy.

yea.. if you had read what I posted.. you'd get the idea..

I never called him a genius ..

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

You obviously didn't watch the video. The kid is not 13, more like 17, and he's a senior in high school. I think he's old enough to be able to think on his own and see things the way they are.

Also, if he's on Jeapordy, I think it's safe to say he's pretty smart. They don't pet dummies on there you know.
edit on 27-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You ever have one of those things happen where someone comes up to you and says something to you like it's one of your jokes and it was really someone else's joke?

Originally posted by HanzHenry
Like the Jeff Foxworthy.. "Here's your sign"

Here's your sign.

That's Bill Engvall.

edit on 8/27/2013 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Well maybe YOU we're stupid at that age.

I don't take peoples opinion seriously if they think that because someone is young, they are stupid and can't make their own opinions.

People with your mentality says a lot about generational problems.
edit on 31-8-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join