It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Evidence Against the Digital Universe - Digital Physics and Created Origin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hold on..since when the bible be considered evidence?

Is it not just a book of stories created by men to control mankind?

Even if Jesus or God existed and wanted a book written, I highly doubt this is the version they chose..as it is written in a way to control..not as a way of love and personal freedom..which this book says God gave mankind the right to choose..AKA free will.

The bible is not one of free will it is a book of believe or else.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

This is exactly what I've been saying all along actually. You can see me post that same thing in a few of your other threads.

The Son is not the universe, the Mother is because she is the physical. The Father is the Spirit, the Mother is the physical universe, and the Son is the two combined to form One, or you and me (life itself).

You say that what I say makes sense, but then go on to change it around to fit your preconceived notions.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This is exactly what I've been saying all along actually. You can see me post that same thing in a few of your other threads.

The Son is not the universe, the Mother is because she is the physical. The Father is the Spirit, the Mother is the physical universe, and the Son is the two combined to form One, or you and me (life itself).

You say that what I say makes sense, but then go on to change it around to fit your preconceived notions.

Ask a question. Is the Father and Mother the fullness of the Son? Yes! What holds us together?

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

He is the fullness. The Son is how ALL things have been created. IN HIM.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Exactly, just as everything is made through and within us. Our brains create the world around us with the five senses.

You are the head of your body. The "head" is the Spirit which is contained within your brain (head). The world is created through you and FOR you, just as your passage states.

The Son is the image? What do you see right now? You are seeing the Mother with the image of the Son which projects from the Father.

You are the Trinity, you are the Word made flesh.
edit on 27-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Shouldn't consciousness be the head and spirit be the will of consciousness? A ghost of you would be the manifestation/embodiment(body) of your consciousness' will. Notice all 3 are still present in a ghost/apparition (consciousness/will/form)

Think of the matrix scene where Neo is put in the white room and Morpheus says his appearance is the mental projection of your digital self. That mental projection is your will/desire and that is the spirit..not the form/body/head/avatar/digital self? Right?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Consciousness is the Spirit, they're one in the same. Will is part of the Spirit, it is connected to it, as are all other thoughts.

Thoughts and the five senses are the invisible qualities of God mentioned in Romans 1:20.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

That doesn't sound right to me. I think consciousness should be the thinker of thoughts, and the spirit be the will/desired thoughts of the thinker. Of course you can't separate the thinker from thinking his thoughts or you destroy the thinker (which also implies that the form that creates the thinker/thoughts also cannot be separated), but they are not exactly the same either. Together they are one but separately they are none?

What verse are you interpreting to read Father is the spirit?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Good point. Now that I think of it, consciousness is the Son while the Spirit is the Father.

But even so, as Jesus said, "I (Son/consciousness) and the Father (Spirit) are one." The Father wills the thoughts while the Son hears them and then puts them in to action within the Mother.

John 4
24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

That's a really tricky one for sure.
What if you interpret it like so: "It is God's will that you willfully worship him." or "God has will and it is thus his will that you worship him with your will" (Meaning you want to or desire to worship him.)

Whenever you see spirit change it to will and see if it works. I believe it does. Thus, the Holy Spirit is the will of God.

Romans 1:9
For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers

John 4:23
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

edit on 8/28/2013 by Bleeeeep because: added "or " after seeing how similar my first intrepretation was to john 4:23 - for fear of being redundant

top topics

<< 1   >>

join