It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Breaking on CNN, Strike on Syria Within Hours Without Congressional Approval

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why are you surprised?

Obama like Bush and Clinton is a nwo operative.

Syria is not complying with the nwo.

edit on 26-8-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Everyone post in Caps if you agree.

NO WAR ON SYRIA!

If we are loud enough, it's much harder to ignore.
edit for spelling, silly me
edit on 26-8-2013 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Just Breaking on CNN, Strike on Syria Within Hours Without Congressional Approval

[ IMAGE SNIPPED ]

Just expressing my personal opinion.

ETA; NO WAR ON SYRIA!
edit on 26-8-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon, 26 Aug 2013 23:00:00 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: snip

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

I knew that there would be some countries who are not at all interested in shedding their sovereignty; in my opinion, this is why Gaddafi was murdered...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

NO WAR ON SYRIA!

That will not help for sure , milions marched against war on Iraq and ?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

You got a better idea?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by SunnyDee

NO WAR ON SYRIA!

That will not help for sure , milions marched against war on Iraq and ?

Yes your correct as our governments are clearly not listening to us and they think its best for our country lol oh also they want to protect us ( YEAH RIGHT ) I OBJECT TO WAR

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oy Vey...here we go again. I gave my pound of flesh for the Republic, I was a cog in the machine and probably guilty for having had a hand in things. But I have no regrets. However I sure as hell am getting sick of seeing my country attacking other countries over fictitious grievances.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I got a pretty good idea. All of the military personnel stand up and say no to going.

It won't happen, but its a good idea....

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Obama deciding to attack Syria without any conclusive evidence or Congressional Approval is the actions of a Dictator!

The same type of Dictator that the US has been systematically overthrowing the last 15 years.

The US has become that which it hunts!

On a side note: From this Sunday Australia takes the reings as Chair of the Security Council.

Australian Labor Primeminister Kevin Rudd is down in the opinion polls and the election is the following Saturday.

Whats the bet he pushes for immediate action Monday Morning in the hope that war in Syria and Australia supporting the illegal action with the USA gains him votes.

I think if anything it will swing the other way.

This is gonna be a disaster.....I dont foresee Obama remaining in office until the end of his term......if you know what I mean

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well, better gas-up , expect to see a sharp increase in fuel prices if the ME goes pop

edit on 26-8-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

I wonder what it would take for a US General to stand up to Obama and say " I hereby remove you of your authority and place you under immediate house arrest. You shall be charged in due course with treason and actions against the constitution. Congress shall be dissolved and fresh elections will be taking place" Or words to that effect.

The same way when a mutiny takes place on a Navy ship.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Sorry I need more than tweets to go on here.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well, if it's imminent then it's a surgical or localized strike - which doesn't require Congressional approval. I heard that it would likely be a series of military runway bombings (with cruise missiles) to make it hard for Syria to put up any more planes, but maybe my source is just hopeful that it'll be a smart strike. As opposed to a full-on invasion with no plan after the first assault wave of "shock and awe".

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
reply to post by wondermost

I wonder what it would take for a US General to stand up to Obama and say " I hereby remove you of your authority and place you under immediate house arrest. You shall be charged in due course with treason and actions against the constitution. Congress shall be dissolved and fresh elections will be taking place" Or words to that effect.

The same way when a mutiny takes place on a Navy ship.

You want some lube with that fantasy?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I would like to think that if this were true, then the people will finally stand up and say "enough is enough, we elected YOU to do the best for US and not what you deem necessary without regard for the people".

Yet another war without evidence of guilty parties is shocking

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The reason why the msm have been showing kids being hurt and killed by the chemical gas explosion is propaganda to make the public so angry at assad and Syria that they want to go to war. I just hope that people are smart enough to see a false flag and that this was planned month's ago even years ago who knows.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

mines better

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Folks, this is Operation find natural res.... (almost finished that).... Free Syrians......

When you're a powerful country and see a weaker country that has something you want (and you dont have a relationship with), you create a reason to enter their country so you can take what is not yours... This has been happening since the beginning of time. And so many believe we've evolved as a species...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am watching bbc news right now and its so pushing war on Syria. They are saying that its assad that caused the attacks on the rebels and protesters and that the US condemns assad omg they are so warmongering this propaganda to mind control people into believing that war on Syria is ok and if you don't agree with war then your a terrorist and you don't care about the children. This really makes me sick that they are using the kids once again to make people feel that war is the best action.
edit on 8/26/1313 by Sk8ergrl because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join