It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus, Mabus and comet ISON

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Absolutely love me some James Randi

And i love his super rare edition of Nostradamus he got, even though he don't believe a word of it.

perfect rare gift for a skeptic

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Napoleon and Hitler.

I've ranted about this before. How can Napoleon be counted as an "anti-Christ"? What did he do to earn that title?
There are plenty of other dictators who have killed far more people than Napoleon ever did. There are dictators who were especially brutal to their own people and also the people they conquered.

Napoleon considered an anti-Christ before Genghis Khan, Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin? Ha!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

Originally posted by darkbake

Napoleon and Hitler.

I've ranted about this before. How can Napoleon be counted as an "anti-Christ"? What did he do to earn that title?
There are plenty of other dictators who have killed far more people than Napoleon ever did. There are dictators who were especially brutal to their own people and also the people they conquered.

Napoleon considered an anti-Christ before Genghis Khan, Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin? Ha!

Likely due to the point of view of the author. Nostradamus centered most of his prophecies around the future of France, and to a lesser extent western Europe. WW3 will be big enough to affect those areas, hence the coverage.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

the first Ever Jesuit pope at that. so if you know the history of the Jesuits and the hatred against tem plus bush has links to skull and bones

there is no missing link you just have to be able to connect the dots

Jesuit, is close to Judaism. Obama the anti Christ fulfilling jewish messianism as the messiah using inverted ideology over the course changing meanings signs( Nazism swastika) of History to do so. Jesuits is the Zionism.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
HI first thank you ats for allowing me to be here i am 00decoder00 you can find my short clips on youtube along with oldgoat1973 im not an inteligent man or apart of any group i found a book 12 years ago about nostradamus that changed the way i view the world today for 12 years i have been waiting for this comet to come i knew it would be here around 2013 to 2014 i knew it would be bright and also i knew that its tail has something in it that would fall all over the earth( meteors) please forgive me if my spelling is poor but before this comet arrives something bad will happen in egypt an act of war which will make the russians reach paris in seven days this is just a small portion of what i know and im willing to share with those who seek an answer for what is going to happen i also seen the world econemy colapse at the end of the olympic games in 2008 i also see a great muslim empire ruled by iran and for those ufo nuts yes i see the west using strange flying machines over italy bombing the enermy this is all biblical i can walk away if you like and you will never hear from me again or you could benifit from this great knolege the apocalypes is a greek word in english it means great change where everything changes a great apocolpse has started and everything will change this started in the year 1999 and will last for 27 years untill the year 2026 minus 25 years of wars and battles brings us back to 2001 which was sept 11 the start of the wars and battles that would last for 25 years between or in the middle of the years 1999 to 2026 a comet would mark the middle of the apocolypse we are almost half way now but this last half will be tough it wont be easy also when russia takes paris they will find documets that will expose corruption throughout the whole western world .well if you find my videos on youtube you will see a future king who will save mankind i remember the day he joined the army that is when i knew this prophecy was real he is our savour well let me know if you would like to know more you will never find anyone like me i am one in a billion but sometimes i wished i never found this prophecy at all well god must of had his reasons as nostrdamus said god is the originator of the prophecy all bounty proceeds to him there was 2 ways of pridicting the future first through astronomical assurances meaning the stars astroligy 2nd was divine affluance word of god he claimed to be about the 1000th prophet to walk the earth from the days of adam

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
Suddenly one will see vengeance,
100 hands , thirst , hunger , when the comet will run.

In my mind, I see Mabus as standing for the navy,as Ray Mabus is running the navy,
along with the Bush Obama mix...kind of like an extra anagram.

If you look at what is happening now and reading Nostradamus's quatrain, if what I am thinking is correct, the fleet outside of Syria will be attacked and destroyed somehow, and it will trigger a world war.

That is IF his prediction is about current events.

I believe this also is tied somehow

Century VI quatrain 33

His hand finally through the bloody ALUS,
He will be unable to protect himself by sea,
Between two rivers he will fear the military hand,
The black and angry one will make him repent of it.

edit on 2-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join