It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus, Mabus and comet ISON

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I was watching an old documentary on Nostradamus that was trying to make it seem like the world was going to end by the year 2000, but the Nostradamus quotes they were using really made it seem like Barack Obama was going to be assassinated while comet ISON is in the sky and that would start a war.

To begin with, I think an anti-Christ is a human phenomenon when a person arrives who is able to get people to join up with their philosophy on a massive level. The other ones were Napoleon and Hitler. I don't necessarily think that it is bad, I mean Obama has a pretty positive vision.

However, the traits of the anti-Christ are definitely present in Obama as far as gathering a following and people believing in him. The interesting thing that the documentary said was that this particular anti-Christ was going to be assassinated before the war broke out, and mentioned a comet in the sky.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Dark bake, I thought there is a Major or a General in the armed forces, here in the US named Mabus. And givin the current world situation, Well, I don't have to stretch the imagination too far to see this prophecy come to pass.

And I can't wait to see Ison...........

And Obama being the anti-Christ.......I won't go there!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Oh the stupidity on the internet....

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

PsyOps at work again. Ugh, guys your ruining the fun, geez!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Okay guys its just another Jeffery. We can all go back to what were doing again.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepolish1
I thought there is a Major or a General in the armed forces, here in the US named Mabus.

Ray Mabus, United States Secretary of the Navy
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by thepolish1
I thought there is a Major or a General in the armed forces, here in the US named Mabus.

Ray Mabus, United States Secretary of the Navy
en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you AnonymousCitizen. When I heard about him the first time, I instantly recalled the Nostradamus quatrain...(SP?) Kinda erie. Next comment isn't for you Citizen.

And WHAT...people can not indulge in a little prophecy???? That is partly what is wrong with todays socitiy...People who like to use their imaginations are treated like they are lepers.........or crazy.

You know, back in the day, Everyone was convinced that Einstein was crazy, because he thought outside of the mainstream, Gee he isn't so crazy now is he???

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When you have Ray MABUS
George Bush
Barack Obama
obaMABUSh

If you subscribe to coincidence you now have two 2

MSM leaves cookie crumbs trails or hidden clues key words to let the insiders know exactly what is going on.

Comet EYEson is being called the event of the century.

So it is up to you to decide.

and I will add this even though it is slightly off topic but the fruit of knowledge was an APPLE: EYEphone, EYEpad ,EYEpod, EYEwatch, EYEtv.

S & F for thinking
edit on 26-8-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

ISON : Eye Sun

I had ideas of Obama being the/an anti-christ in the final weeks of his first election, who knows.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
evidence is based on information/documentation/facts.

Knowing MABUS is the third anti Christ according to Nostradamus. His quatrains that reveal the first two are coded in a way that the individual must interpret. So each individual is entitled to their own opinion. What is accepted as the "norm" or common sense depends what the collective body believes.

When Bush was in office I thought it was cheney. Bush is too stupid and cheney is pure evil. But when you combine Bush and Obama. Bush is the False prophet, even says he ran because God told him to(SATAN) Obama, his acceptance speech in Denver Colorado at the mile high stadium home of the Broncos (and behold a pale horse) Prophecy has been fulfilled through deed. Just like TPTB desire. Only this Time nothing short of a miracle will stop them. Collective consciousness.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpViper7
reply to post by Jefferton

Okay guys its just another Jeffery. We can all go back to what were doing again.

The OP surely has a pretty mediocre presentation and mundane theories....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

create a realm that resonates at a set frequency and you will have a positive and negative realm. opposite or mirrored. if i am perfect in one place then i would be opposite in another without a shield. there is a way to turn anyone anytime either way individually. now add more realms copied and you get dwarfs giants and malformations of normal beings that search for home realm

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

This was a rather bad presentation of ideas, actually. Sorry about that - at least I got the framework out there and had watched the videos, but I didn't link to them or quote quatrains.

Although I will add that there is more going on then meets the eye, for example, Nostradamus' name for Hitler was Hister, which was also the name of the river where Hitler grew up.

As far as the name Mabus goes, to me, it seems highly likely that this is actually a combination of the name "Bush" and "Obama." oba MABUS h. Those two Presidents set out to make the U.S. into what it is now, with The Patriot Act, illegal surveillance, Homeland Security, prosecuting whistle-blowers, etc.

The thing is, they probably didn't work alone on this, or maybe were misled, or whatever, but they are the figureheads for a movement.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

"Mabus will soon die and there will come a dreadful destruction of people and animals
Suddenly, vengeance will be revealed.
Hunger, hands, thirst and hunger when the comet will run."

This quote suggests that Mabus will be assassinated or something before the start of World War III, and given the current situation in Syria, I believe it is highly likely that the comet mentioned is ISON, and the vengeance revealed would be against the U.S.

The third anti-Christ will soon be annihilated, twenty-seven years his war will last,
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
With blood, human bodies and red hail covering the Earth

I guess that means that's how long the war will last. So the best way to approach Nostradamus' prophecies is with a behavioral approach. You want to see what is going on and what matches the prophecy instead of projecting what you want to happen onto the prophesy.

The hard thing about this approach is that it requires one to both be able to cast aside delusions of duality brought on by religion, and also realize that it is possible to be prophetic. Because if one is a dualist, they will become confused about the prophecies, and try to place good and bad on things that are just descriptions.

For example, I noticed that the tensions were rising in Syria, and that there was a comet coming up, and that Obama and Bush (the Administrations) had messed with our country and -

Then I found a YouTube video from the 1970's talking about Mabus, a comet, a world war, and found that it matched. In addition, one time-frame for the arrival of the Christ figure puts him coming at around 2032, so if the war happened from 2013 until 2030, this would fit that time frame as well.

It would not be as easily possible, as a dualist, to realize that MABUS meant "Obama" and "Bush" because I would want either Bush or Obama to be the anti-Christ based on my feelings, and anyway, that kind of interference completely screws up prophecy readings.

That's my prophecy reading tip for the day - you have to approach it in a descriptive, unbiased manner. Any personal feelings that are projected onto the prophecy are going to screw it up. So you have to kind of use a liberal, atheist, empirical approach to the prophecy reading instead of a biased approach -

Accurately assess the situation, and proceed from there where the facts take you, instead of trying to make the facts fit. Any labels, like "anti-Christ" do not mean bad, but are descriptive, as in, against Christ,

or possibly a separate belief system that has a man as a figurehead. Is Obama a bad guy? No, but maybe he was used, and is going to be assassinated and start World War III and his Administration finished up the work done by Bush.
edit on 27-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I had a dream of a red comet/planet falling down from the heavens with the pope/obama proclaiming the antichrist has arrived. Had the dream about 1 year ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LevelEleven

That is interesting... I wonder... this is supposed to be the last pope, as well. Things are coming together way too well.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
For example, I noticed that the tensions were rising in Syria, and that there was a comet coming up, and that Obama and Bush (the Administrations) had messed with our country and -

Then I found a YouTube video from the 1970's talking about Mabus, a comet, a world war

I wouldn't over-think the Mabus quote. It is probably very literal. Right now, Ray Mabus, US Secretary of the Navy, is planning for (and very likely already executing) an attack on Syria that could very well ignite tensions in the region to a high enough point to serve as the catylst for WW3.

The comet just confirms the timing
edit on 8/27/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Then I found a YouTube video from the 1970's talking about Mabus, a comet, a world war

I wouldn't over-think the Mabus quote. It is probably very literal. Right now, Ray Mabus, US Secretary of the Navy, is planning for (and very likely already executing) an attack on Syria that could very well ignite tensions in the region to a high enough point to serve as the catylst for WW3.

The comet just confirms the timing

Bang on the money. Mabus is a literal phrase/name/identification of an actual person who will be a precursor to the anti Christ. There is no way that Mabus is Obama & Bush, if you pay attention to what Nostradamus has wrote - "Mabus will soon die", it would mean these two very influential figures would have to die at the same point in time to match up to the prophecy. I'm not completely removing this from the equation but for the time being lets say the two person Mabus is out of the equation for now.

Ray Mabus as has been said by AnonymousCitizen is going to be heavily involved in any actions by the US in Syria, he will be influential in setting up supply chains by sea, striking by sea and if necessary delivering troops by sea. Now, Mabus will soon die could actually happen in any number of ways that are alot more realistic than two presidents dying coincide, i will list them below.

1.) As has been speculated, Russia will intervene and use one its vessels in the region to strike at US warships, which by chance could have Ray Mabus on board at the time.

2.) Ray Mabus could be assassinated either on US soil, or in the middle east during a diplomatic mission to any state in the region.

3.) He could simply die of natural causes.

Thats not a definitive list of possibilities but it is in my opinion the more likely, with 2 leading the race.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

That could be possible, Nostradamus is more literal than most people suspect most of the time. Do you think that Mabus could actually die during the attack on Syria? Is he on a ship over there right now, for example?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

That could be possible, Nostradamus is more literal than most people suspect most of the time. Do you think that Mabus could actually die during the attack on Syria? Is he on a ship over there right now, for example?

I'm sure he spends most of his time in the Pentagon or White House situation room. Or traveling between the two.

Now remember, he is NOT career military. His pedigree is state politics and more recently an ambassadorship to Saudi Arabia during the Clinton administration. Actually, it's rather scary he is now determining war strategy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join