It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians - Are they in the realm of possibility?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is a subject I only started looking at last night...I was led directly to the Lacerta files. Firstly.....These interviews cant be real....can they?....Have they been debunked?

What is the general consensus on ATS regarding their existence here on Earth?

If there is a sub-forum for Reptilians, I couldn't see/find it, so please if there is could a mod move it there.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephilimsreturn

I for one can not really give an opinion but I do know that a person can be controlled, manipulated, even possessed though that is more the paranormal and I do believe some of David Ike's research though I until very recently regarded him as a joke but now am merely slightly dubious about the guy's mentality and think he may be a little madder than myself (and that is saying something) but find the guy comes across as likable and I actually agree with many of his conspiracy theory's, it is just the whole lizard man thing that has got me stumped though if they were inter dimensional entity's from a parallel earth where the dinosaurs gave rise to sentience then they would likely have a very large population and may have colonized parallel world's like the sci-fi show sliders so what then were we are concerned, maybe they can not enter our realm easily or there are other entity's that they are afraid of and they use humans or human hybrids to control this reality.
Just a thought as I do not know if I believe in these thing's.

Though I once dreamed I was one whom attacked some nasty drug dealers in a multistory car park at night, I jumped out of the shadow as one tried to draw a black colt from under his coat and lashed down with a clawed foot into his abdomen while the other whom had just exchanged cash for drug's was trying to draw his, I was black scaled, 7 foot at least but curved to a height of about 5'5" and wiry powerful musculature with legs that bent the wrong way at the knee, were longer in proportion to my body than the average human and talon-ed fingers like claws and feet with razor sharp claw's, very fast and could jump like a tiger but faster, had the impression I was a warrior or hunter of some kind, as my foot swept down eviscerating the first targeted drug dealer I held him with my clawed hands so he would not be kicked back, Eyes and Hearing seemed to be the main sensory input were in the real world reptiles uses pheromone receptor's on there tongue which is why they flick it in and out tasting the air literally, I could feel I had a large head and sharp teeth with a wide mouth.
Thankfully that was only a dream though and gruesome as well, I regarded it as a nightmare as I am a christian and think I would be one even if I was not human.

Oh and I am a heavy set man of 6' whom does not even like snakes but I do like animals in general and have never harmed anyone deliberately in my life so yeah nightmare.

edit on 26-8-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Anything is possible.

What you should be inquiring about is whether it is in the realms of probability and likelihood.

In an infinite universe it would seem to be a certainty that beings matching the description of reptilians exist somewhere. But given that there is no tangible proof that they are here impersonating and/or controlling people, The idea that they are here on Earth is highly unlikely.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I've never watched the Lacerta Files, so I can't really comment on whether or not they have been debunked just yet. However, the Reptilian theory is just a spin on the old Illuminati/Freemason/Templar bogeyman motif.

People, by our very nature, seem to need some kind of conflict for us to engage in. I don't really know the psychological explanation for it, but, you can see it as early as the rise of the Hebrews. The Lord (Yhvh) was opposed by the Satan, an angel who served as the adversary to Yhvh's divine plan. Christianity, following in the footsteps of the Jews, continued this motif, by disconnecting the Satan from Yhvh, thus creating the Devil, the father of all lies and evil, no longer subject to God's will, but forever seeking to undermine His greatness and glory.

As religion began to fall away, conspiracy theorists picked up the ball and continued to head for the end zone. Secret societies, like the Illuminati and the Freemasons, became a stand in for the absent Devil. When it became clear that the Illuminati were a group that disbanded several hundred years ago, and the Freemason's opened their doors to members and nonmembers alike, the common folk needed a new bogeyman.

Instead of turning to the Devil, or humans in league with him, the people looked to the skies, to an enemy whose motives could never be worked out, whose presence could not be proved or disproved with theology or history: extraterrestrials; aliens.

Enter the Reptilians: alien-human hybrids from another world. Not present in Christian dogma, so not able to be disproved by it. Not a historical society, so not able to be disproved by historical evidence. Not human, so not able to be disproved by science. They are a fantastical bogeyman, and fantasy can survive within the human psyche, in lieu of reason, logic, and all efforts to the opposite.

Doesn't mean they actually exist though. When the UFO cult, and abduction phenomenon becomes a burnt out subject, the people will just invent a new bogeyman. Not the Devil, the Illuminati, or the Reptilians. Something completely original without precedence in the previous incarnations.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I tried to gain some understanding of the reptilian theory and I came to the conclusion that the existence of these entities are beyond human scope and perception and therefore nothing definitive can be comprehended without the help of outside sources like ancient texts, scrolls, plates, channeling, etc. And that's assuming the information contained therin is valid.

I got to thinking not to long ago......why is it that in todays society we hear so much about Luciferism being practiced by the global elite? They are for the most part, above the law, have everything they want and have control over all finances which would lead the average person to assume they are content with such luxuries so why the tales of sadistic, satanic rituals? The answer leads back to the fallen angel Lucifer.

Let's take a look at the leader of the brigade himself, Lucifer.
The Urantia book describes him as this:

LUCIFER was a brilliant primary Lanonandek Son of Nebadon. He had experienced service in many systems, had been a high counselor of his group, and was distinguished for wisdom, sagacity, and efficiency. Lucifer was number 37 of his order, and when commissioned by the Melchizedeks, he was designated as one of the one hundred most able and brilliant personalities in more than seven hundred thousand of his kind.

www.urantiabook.org...

Now this is before the war in heaven in which he fell.
For those who don't know, Nebadon is our local universe.
Above it states that he was commissioned by the Melchizedeks.
From the Keylontic Dictionary, which I believe information was gathered from the CDT Plates, describes Melchizedeks or rather the Melchizedek Cloister Eieyani as:

The Eieyani Collective responsible for seeding life into our Time Matrix is called Melchizedek Cloister Eieyani or MC Eieyani.

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

And Lucifer had dominion over 607 inhabited worlds in this particular sector of the universe:

Lucifer was not an ascendant being; he was a created Son of the local universe, and of him it was said: “You were perfect in all your ways from the day you were created till unrighteousness was found in you.” Many times had he been in counsel with the Most Highs of Edentia. And Lucifer reigned “upon the holy mountain of God,” the administrative mount of Jerusem, for he was the chief executive of a great system of 607 inhabited worlds.

www.urantiabook.org...

The angels Michael, Gabriel and the like are among this higher echelon of beings whom are "ANGELIC".

The particular group of extrterrestrials, (created as a result of the seedings), who followed Lucifer and the bad guys are among this group which are seperate from the angelics:

The Annu-Elohim, Drakonian, Anunnaki, Budhara, THE-Tans, Wesedak, Wesedrak, and many other black hole Races who set forth dominion conquest of the stellar system (Star Gates) of our Time Matrix.
The Gold Order Seraphei-Seraphin reptilian Omicron Race from D-10 Lyra-Vega began to digress and became known as the “Fallen Seraphim”, the forefathers of the contemporary D-10 Orion-Drakonian Fallen Angelic Legion.

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

Seems like a game of follow the evil leader huh?

According to the CDT Plates this stuff started happening 100's of billions of years ago.
One can get lost going through all of that information but if we take this info at face value, then it's feasible to say that at least one of those fallen extraterrestrial groups (primarily the Draconians) are attempting to subtlety gain control of Earth using the 13 bloodline families as their anchor. Notice that the fallen races are reffered to as "black hole races" which could indicate interdimensional BUT still extraterrestial and organic in origin.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

The Urantia book describes him as this:

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

well that statement may be true but since none of the above is "verifiable" it is in fact fiction.

so in this case one fiction is stranger than another.
just because you believe it and know the inner workings of it back to front, does not make it real.
i know plenty of people who know the harry potter universe inside and out.

they are not really Wizards.

i like the idea of a reptilian race. the idea that some semi intelligent lizard a bajillionty years ago hid in a cave and found a way to survive subterraneanly appeals. and based on human evolution there has been enough time for a lizard to gain sentience and or our level of intellect.

but...
would they have required mamallian brain components to do so? who knows what exists .. not i, and not the author of that book. if they had proof we would not be having this conversation.

so we are left with nothing but conjecture and the writings (even detailed and chronicled) of someone who also only has conjecture.
edit on 26-8-2013 by okamitengu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Well it could be true, the jury's still out on this one.
I guess you missed the part of my post where I stated "And that's assuming the information contained therin is valid". Since this possible scenario is designed to be shrouded in secrecy, it can't necessarily be invalidated.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

The Urantia book describes him as this

While pro-Urantia websites would never admit it, many prominent scholars and scientists have examined the history, archaeology, and science presented by the Urantia Book and found it to be in error, lacking, and not factual. If you're basing some kind of truth upon the book, I'd highly recommend you reexamine your stance.

From the Keylontic Dictionary, which I believe information was gathered from the CDT Plates, describes Melchizedeks or rather the Melchizedek Cloister Eieyani as

Melchizedek was not a choir of angels, but a single angel/human (depending on which source you follow) who was, essentially, the angelic precursor to Jesus Christ.

The angels Michael, Gabriel and the like are among this higher echelon of beings whom are "ANGELIC".

Not at all. Archangels are actually among the lower hierarchies of angelic choirs. The reason they're so revered in religion and spirituality is because they're one of the highest choirs that are supposed to directly influence human experiences. Figures like Metatron, Sandalphon, and Melkizedek (among others) are of a higher caliber in the angelic world than Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel.

Here is the most commonly accepted choral chart, starting at the top, God, in the highest heaven, and moving downward, toward Earth and the lowest heavens:

The Throne of God

[First Hierarchy: Supercelestial]
Choir 1: Seraphim
Choir 2: Cherubim
Choir 3: Thrones

[Second Hierarchy: Celestial]
Choir 4: Dominions
Choir 5: Virtues
Choir 6: Powers

[Third Hierarchy: Subcelestial]
Choir 7: Principalities
Choir 8: Archangels
Choir 9: Angels

The Earth

Not to personally insult you, or anything of course. I'm just pointing out flaws in the Urantia Book, and other sources of information you utilize. As my own post (above your one) points out, the reason why the bogeyman has become an extraterrestrial is because, unlike the Devil and the Illuminati, nobody can prove extraterrestrial life doesn't exist. We can prove a lack of existence of the Devil and the Illuminati though.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Urantia Book .... Ok you got me interested...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The "Reptilians"; a much maligned species and very mis-understood.

Firstly; while they are from the constellation Draco, they are not from Alpha Draconis...it's too far away.

Sigma Draconis is their home star. Located some 18 or so light years away, it is a class "G" star, though not very bright (G9). But, it does make an almost ideal he star

Almost everything you will hear about the Draconins will be false / pure BS since virtually nothing is known about them. Also, much of what is currently within Terrestrial "knowing" is deliberate dis-information about them, likely with the Sirians (SOA) as the source.

The Draconins are not a peaceful species, they are quite a bit like StarTrek's "Klingons"; and not a bit nicer, nor better looking

top topics

join