It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution, Politics, Secret Societies All for a good reason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
911-Some of the first steps to N.W.O./Evolution
9/11 was a perfect craft for the first steps of the NWO to take off in. An uneducated America approves the invasion of Afghanistan when supposed Afghani terrorists crash planes into our buildings. We move in, take out the government structure from inside out and set up a new one. The Patriot Act is passed in our sleep without even being read by any congressmen, giving the U.S. gov. a tighter stranglehold of surveillance on it's citizens than ever before (legally that is). Now Iraq, North Korea, and Syria. Who's next? Whoever has the oil and the least weapons. Their plan as I see it is to overthrow as many governments around the world as possible and set up a new "Democratic" government to replace the old one. Once most of the third world is under the spell, World War III will break out and bring the world to the edge of cataclysm and humans to the edge of extinction with either biological, nuclear or chemical warfare. When the entire world is scared #less enough that almost any solution will do, the U.N. suggests a global government regulated by world police and a New World Order is ushered in without a struggle. This is the bare minimum outline of what i'm predicting. and most of it was worked out by 9/12. The NWO is the first step to a global consciousness and economy that will provide a much larger funding to be available for space programs. Imagine the budget that would be available from an entire global economy of a one world government for a space program. With all the scientists of the world working together instead of competitively... We're talking tons of money and amazing progress in space travel, exploration and living. It would most certainly send man across the stars in no time at all. Space stations all across the galaxy with highly intelligent scientists at the helm. The children of these people would no doubt be highly intelligent. In a zero-G environment, these children would be concieved and birthed and grow up. They would be skinny with large heads and pale skin from never getting any natural sunlight. When babies go from sitting to walking on earth, they sometimes have other developmental problems such as autism. Imagine children who never sat or walked, but floated through the air wieghtless with all three dimensions of their world to explore and think in. Their children would no doubt be intelligent. Now look down the line about 40 generations. Innate psychic abilities, telepathy. They would undoubtedly look alot like the "extraterrestrials" that people claim to have encountered millions of times before. Could it be that in a far future that is not so far fetched, that super intelligent space dwelling humans, mutated by adapting to their environment, have figured out a way to manipulate wormholes and use thier space ships to navigate in time and space? That they evolved so far away in the reaches of space that humanity and earth are mere legends or historical stories and just like we are digging through the dust of 500 years ago to find evidence of our past, they too are travelling back in time to research theirs? That is exactly what is happening, so stop being so mystified by UFO's and "ExtraTerrestrials". They're just your average joes like us, looking for some answers. So if you're out there some night and you happen to get picked up by a flying saucer, don't be too scared. They'll probably just give you the average probing and move right along, making it all seem like a dream to you.... or at least that's what you should hope for. Not that i'd want one... Anyway, have some fun, get out there, go see some music, check out a movie. life's too short to spend in front of a computer all day!! Check me out sometime. I'm making a hip hop album that explains it all- "Al Kemystyk: Epic Proportions". Target date summer 2006. Written By Al Kemystyk- [email protected]

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well, I must admit, that wasn't as far-fetched an idea as I thought it would be when I began reading. I mean, it appears that you've put a lot of time into this theory, and for some reason it makes sense. But there's yet another possibility; that the 'aliens' are not human at all. They may be beings from another universe near to our's that just happened to see us one day, and said, "hey dude!! Look there!! See those things??? We need to check these out!!"

With M-Theory becoming mainstream science, I think that's just as likely as anything else I've heard thusfar.

new topics

join