It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've never been good at

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
introduction threads.

I am a weirdo artist from Northern California, drawn here by ATS' somewhat infamous reputation. Been lurking for a while, figured I should say 'hello'. Looking forward to getting to know you.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by delicateariel

I work with a bunch of artists, they're all a bit odd but that's what makes them special, no?

What's your medium?

What's the ATS reputation and what, specificially are you interested in (from the topics here)?

And, of course, welcome to ATS. We're all weird here.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the looney bin. You'll fit in nicely

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Crakeur stop being nosy.

Don't mind him, he's just a mod.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Bonjour, I hope you enjoy your stay! I would welcome you with cookies, but I ate them all.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Special is a good word for it, Crakeur. I've dabbled in as many art forms as I could wrap my brain around, but I have a deep love for words and music, and acting is one if my many passions. In the literal sense, though, I do love to sketch peoples' faces.

As for the reputation thing, I've had people I respect very much tell me that this is a bastion of free thinkers where one is expected to mind their manners. After a bit of lurking, I've found this to be very true. Everyone is so respectful (or warned immediately if they aren't).

Thank you for the warm reception, folks.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by delicateariel
As for the reputation thing, I've had people I respect very much tell me that this is a bastion of free thinkers where one is expected to mind their manners. After a bit of lurking, I've found this to be very true. Everyone is so respectful (or warned immediately if they aren't).

Thank you for the warm reception, folks.

I can attest to it for the last 3 years. And now you've stopped lurking so you can start posting! The best advice is to contribute to threads that you are genuinely interested in. I've learned a massive amount about Apollo just by engaging with those people who are passionate about the same subjects. You will find threads that are perfectly suited to you. Good luck.

Just don't ask anybody about Sample Bag 196.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiterThe best advice is to contribute to threads that you are genuinely interested in. I've learned a massive amount about Apollo just by engaging with those people who are passionate about the same subjects. You will find threads that are perfectly suited to you. Good luck.

Just don't ask anybody about Sample Bag 196.

Can't wait to jump into a discussion.

... And thanks for the tip.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Howdy, Neighbor. I'm in TN. Enjoy your new home.

This place is addictive!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Wow, Tennessee? So there are people here from all over the world, yeah?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS delicateariel. Theater brings with it a long history of Denying ignorance and I look forward to hearing your views on the use of theater for the purposes of propaganda and revolutionary ideas.

I have not seen a theater thread as it might pertain to political movements and look forward to your perspective.

Have fun,
Penny

top topics

join