It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry: Chemical Weapons 'Undeniable'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Kerry: Chemical Weapons 'Undeniable'

www.weeklystandard.com

Secretary of State John Kerry says the use of chemical weapons in Syria is "undeniable" and that the U.S. is considering how to respond
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
Don't have much sympathy for Kerry or the current administration. After politicizing Iraq, and WMD's for the last 13 years.

It is no wonder that many people don't believe one word of WMD's in Syria. I really don't know, but I do know the current administration's 'chickens are coming home to roost'.

Far too much has been done to damage the US image abroad, and that is largely done because of our very own politicians.

I will link the video for those who did not to get to watch it live.

www.weeklystandard.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   

The video watch or don't.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have noticed this aswell, I think its the first time in History that America is getting this bad of a reputation. Snowden didn't help, killing Osama without trial didn't help. Libya...

It seems to me that one they are on a strict timetable and two at this point the gloves come of and they are removing this veil of deceit.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Kerry watched social media sites (Youtube), and I guess that is 'undeniable' evidence ! ! !

God help us all.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Undeniable that someone used them...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have a question. Are we on the brink of another war? Is this a bunch of sabre rattling to scare Assad?

I feel like enough is enough. We have been chasing those illusive WMD'S all across the ME. Makes me wonder if they are Saddam's chemical weapons.

It feels like an excuse to enter Syria and clean house of the Al-Qaeda.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't believe a single bit of this. I think it's all smoke and mirrors BS to get attention off of Obama & the Rouge NSA fiasco.

I wonder what Russia has to say about this.

Could be a trigger for WW III. Russia backs Asad, rouge us gov backs rebels

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Considering out history of rebellion it wouldn't surprise me one bit. We are a nation of rebels.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Say, has Al Gore trained Kerry?

Lots of similarity between Al and his tear-jerking speech on GW and now Kerry about a death child.
Better not post the video about kids being killed in Afghanistan or Iraq, that does not fit in this picture.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The jist of his speach was "we are sure Assad used chemical weapons. I have youtube. If you dont aree with us, you have no moral compass". The arrogance of that man was quite staggering. If we are not careful, years from now when people look back at us as a civilisation, they will not be kind about us as at all. especially if we circumvent the UN and go to war anyway.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't understand where he got the proof for that and why he is trying to push for an attack before the investigation is over, and who used the weapons is determined. I saw a picture of him and can tell by his expression that he is trying to push an agenda that he wants rather than one based on data.

Like if you look at his expression, he really does look arrogant, like he won't admit he's wrong.
edit on 26-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
I have a question. Are we on the brink of another war? Is this a bunch of sabre rattling to scare Assad?

I feel like enough is enough. We have been chasing those illusive WMD'S all across the ME. Makes me wonder if they are Saddam's chemical weapons.

Haha

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The NSA has bugged the UN. Since the team has been inspecting all day in Syria, I'm sure there has been some communication between the inspection team and the UN HQ.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I made a comment back during the build up prior to Iraq that Saddam could have easily moved any types of WMD into Syria.

"Oh! Sure, Saddam, we'll watch over these things until things blow over...SUCKER!"
"Thanks for the new toys."

And Kerry saying that their is undeniable proof is laughable. Is he there and looking at the results of the UN tests?

And even if he was there, is he going to dip his finger (Pleease! Please dip the finger!) into a sample, taste it and declare that Assad did it?

Or maybe his Peezos in the MB? Yea right! Like that would ever happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I fail to see humor in any of this mess.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The countries of the World keep getting more and more reason to hate, or not trust, or not have anything to do with U.S./U.N./IMF. Just like Brazil declined all the U.N./IMF loans/theft contracts, and when the world went into recession, Brazil did just fine and even excelled economically.

Amerikka's reputation is like a big brown stinky pile of doo doo on the ground with flies all over, as far as the world stage goes. I have friends in South America, Europe, NZ, Singapore, etc..... and everytime I check in with them or visit or they visit here, I'm always asked, "What the hell is wrong with your evil Gov????"

GO figure huh????

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Tell a lie enough, and even you begin to believe its the truth.

All sides involved better start playing better or this will be the biggest # up for a century.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lets be real for a moment. I'm sure both sides used chemical weapons...

Assad used them, the "rebels" used them. I mean theres some pretty ruthless stuff going on there...

Syria is eventually just gonna look like a giant hole if this keeps up... Attack after attack... It's gotta stop sometime...

-SAP-

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by neo96

Lets be real for a moment. I'm sure both sides used chemical weapons...

Assad used them, the "rebels" used them. I mean theres some pretty ruthless stuff going on there...

Syria is eventually just gonna look like a giant hole if this keeps up... Attack after attack... It's gotta stop sometime...

-SAP-

That is what I think too.

They both used them to draw the rest of US in to that charlie foxtrot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join