It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with the Body of Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

You are spreading a false doctrine woe upon you. You just said that whoever believes that Christ is a man which is the same as coming in the flesh has the spirit the antichrist. Repent and turn from all evil, I just tested your spirit and it is not right especially how in the other post you compared buddahs teachings to Jesus Christ.

I guess you are a new ager or if not the antichrist himself trying to bond all religions together by trying to twist and make sense of it all by starting first with the Christians.

You are a FALSE PROPHET, point blank!!!!

Everybody who sees this message know that this guy has perverted scripture and is trying to get you to believe in a new age global conscious movement which will be rapidly spreading very soon especially wene everybody will be forced to go to Sunday Church. Know how he stated in his first post about a new world order being the masses of people waking up their conscious by the teachings that he is learning.

Do not listen to his teachings anymore CHRISTIANS, don't turn your ears towards his false doctrines which plants a lotus seed into your mind and it grows more and more you try to linger on the false teaching thoughts and it will eventually disrupt your while foundation which you have built.

For Jesus said my sheep know my voice. I am one of of Jesus Christ sheep and I don't know this guys voice, so I'm going to run away from him and his false doctrines.

This is going to be a Similiar doctrine which the Anti Christ will speak and if possible decieve the even elect.I know you feel that tug in your spirit telling you to don't listen to this man, well its telling you the truth

THE END IS NEAR, When you see abomination of desolation standing where it ought not, let those that be in Judea flee to the mountains.
edit on 27-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

I guess you are a new ager . . .

There's a few people like that on this forum.
I think normal Christians can pick up on that.
I think people have the right to invent their own religion but others need to be slightly suspicious about biblical sounding rhetoric that is really someone looking into the Bible like someone else might look into a crystal ball or something,
edit on 27-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I pray that they can pick up on it.

Lord Jesus Christ I pray that all wolfs playing sheep on planet earth are revealed before the world so that they may not be deceived and receive eternal damnation, in Jesus Christ name I pray who died on the cross and arose on the third day Amen.

ITS DONE!!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
what is enlightenment?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
What is your view on the bad? Does it play an essential part for human development and progress because we learn that way? Then it is maybe not bad but just a teacher we call bad.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
"I am not interested in learning what others have to teach me, I am here to serve not be served. I am here to break bread out of peace and loving service to you brothers and sisters that desire and seek to know the truth, which is the word of God not man". If you are not willing to learn, how can you portray yourself as open minded? "My purpose is to open others minds and clear misunderstandings because there is so much, it's wonder. One of my life's purposes is to make others truly fall in love with God and his word. I am here to assist others that desire to be reborn in their thinking" If you want to open others minds, how can you do so when you indirectly admit to having a close mind by not wanting others to teach you? "All I know was taught to me, I did not come up with any of this myself nor do I take credit, all praise, honor and glory to God" Doesn't God use people as instruments to teach and admonish? What makes you think you're the only one permitted to serve?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
"I am not interested in learning what others have to teach me, I am here to serve not be served. I am here to break bread out of peace and loving service to you brothers and sisters that desire and seek to know the truth, which is the word of God not man". If you are not willing to learn, how can you portray yourself as open minded? "My purpose is to open others minds and clear misunderstandings because there is so much, it's wonder. One of my life's purposes is to make others truly fall in love with God and his word. I am here to assist others that desire to be reborn in their thinking" If you want to open others minds, how can you do so when you indirectly admit to having a close mind by not wanting others to teach you? "All I know was taught to me, I did not come up with any of this myself nor do I take credit, all praise, honor and glory to God" Doesn't God use people as instruments to teach and admonish? What makes you think you're the only one permitted to serve?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBrother
The problem is that everyone is looking for a natural man, Apsotle, Prophet even Christ, as I said these were gifts You will not find Jesus but you will find Christ because Christ is not a man.

I understand what you are saying here. We seek in flesh, not in Spirit which is Christ, He that is above all.

If i pray, i say in The Name Of Jesus. Is that wrong, in your opinion?

Originally posted by TheBrother
Anyone who say he is one day to come is a deciever and of the Anti-Christ.

Now, here i have lost you. Please explain what you are saying. I have totally lost your message here.

Kind Regards.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Everyone should have noticed the red flag when he claimed to bring "new understanding" of the gospel in his original post. This is yet another mystic trying to use messages from other spirits to muddy up the gospel, like always.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Yeah you are right. I hope he is not to compare himself to Jesus Christ neither.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It certainly sounds like it was headed that way.

But let's really analyze who's giving him this information, based on one of his past quotes...

All that I am now revealing, was taught to me by all the wonderful "hands" that have worked with me.

This sounds like another "hidden hands" thread.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

By the way, another red flag from the original post was claiming to serve and not be served, or to teach and not learn. This seems to be a common theme from those who use hidden "hands" to bring us messages.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived

You are spreading a false doctrine woe upon you. You just said that whoever believes that Christ is a man which is the same as coming in the flesh has the spirit the antichrist. Repent and turn from all evil, I just tested your spirit and it is not right especially how in the other post you compared buddahs teachings to Jesus Christ.

I guess you are a new ager or if not the antichrist himself trying to bond all religions together by trying to twist and make sense of it all by starting first with the Christians.

Everybody who sees this message know that this guy has perverted scripture and is trying to get you to believe in a new age global conscious movement which will be rapidly spreading very soon especially wene everybody will be forced to go to Sunday Church. Know how he stated in his first post about a new world order being the masses of people waking up their conscious by the teachings that he is learning.

Do not listen to his teachings anymore CHRISTIANS, don't turn your ears towards his false doctrines which plants a lotus seed into your mind and it grows more and more you try to linger on the false teaching thoughts and it will eventually disrupt your while foundation which you have built.

For Jesus said my sheep know my voice. I am one of of Jesus Christ sheep and I don't know this guys voice, so I'm going to run away from him and his false doctrines.

This is going to be a Similiar doctrine which the Anti Christ will speak and if possible decieve the even elect.I know you feel that tug in your spirit telling you to don't listen to this man, well its telling you the truth

THE END IS NEAR, When you see abomination of desolation standing where it ought not, let those that be in Judea flee to the mountains.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

Yeah you are right. I hope he is not to compare himself to Jesus Christ neither.

Well I see a new teaching and a demand we empty our minds, I think yeah right

Then empty flattery to butter the fools up

An apostle chosen by God from the 1st heaven, I cant even imagine what that means in reality, new teaching.

Then on an open forum he demands we play by his rules, dictator or narcissist, hmmmm?

and finaly this fella suggests that he his followers will create a NWO.

If I am not mistaken Christ has already accomplished the new kingdom and will set it in place when He brings about the new kingdom on earth, not some strange apostle from some heaven with no authority or announcement.

Sad sad phony with nothing but flattery and delusions of grandeur

Little red book, is that Marxism or is he referring to Gideons bibles. What is that about?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ahhh works just add force and violence and you have a real conundrum. do us all a favor climb back up the ladder and tell em we need clarification. specifically love and sex

edit on 27-8-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Where may an 'Apostle' be found? How may he be found?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

. . . Little red book . . .

I think he meant that he does not want anyone to take his sayings and making it into a new gospel.

ETA: after re-reading the OP, I think the book referred to is "the scriptures", which seems to be the context by looking at how that section was introduced using that term.
edit on 27-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Let me repeat that. Christ is not a man. It is a gift and that is why it talks about the "gift of Christ" all through scripture if you believe your Bible, like Eph4v7 just to pick one. The Jesus Christ who you are talking about, all you see is "the man" like the people did back then. But what made Jesus so special was the Christ gift that God chosen to place in him. Did you know there are people today named Jesus too? Jesus is just a name but Christ is what made the Jesus. So you have Jesus with Christ or Jesus Christ. And that is also why after he was crucified, he was now called "Christ Jesus," as in the Spirit rules over the Flesh. Did you ever notice that switch? When Jesus said "Father in your hands I commend my spirit." it was an example for us that we also must present our body to God so we can also have that spiritual mind which is Christ. Phil 2v5 To die off the carnal for the spiritual. Rom8v6. Which are you going to put first, God's thinking or Man's thinking is what the entire Bible is all about. The carnal also is the literal word, which can not nothing for you because it will leave you confused and lost with riddles. The spiritual word is the understanding of the scriptures is what will set you free.

I did not compare Buddah's teachings I openly said I don't know anything about them, you are seeing what you want to see dear friend. You are very strong in your beliefs which is a admirable thing, but if you do not see the message then there is not much clearer than this I can explain it. I only used the NWO to give you a comparison to how well hidden these teachings are in the words that are infront of your eyes. God hides the truth of what the word means in plain sight, and once you recognize that, you can begin to unlock his secrets and mysteries.

May God open your mind to see with your spiritual eye.

edit on 27-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by jmdewey60

I pray that they can pick up on it.

Lord Jesus Christ I pray that all wolfs playing sheep on planet earth are revealed before the world so that they may not be deceived and receive eternal damnation, in Jesus Christ name I pray who died on the cross and arose on the third day Amen.

ITS DONE!!

Jesus said take up your cross and follow me. What is this cross we must take up? Certainly not a natural cross. Why does the Cross symbolize Jesus Christ? A cross is made of 2 pieces that intersect. What was the grand teachings Jesus brought? 1. Love God above all 2. Your neighbor as yourself. This is the cross you must take up. You must put your life on this cross for all to see and you must be nailed on it so you are firm. Jesus did pay the ultimate sacrifice, but few have recieved the message what it was all about. Your fleshly thinking must be nailed to these teachings so the spiritual can reign. Not Jesus Christ but Christ Jesus.

If you get nothing from what I've said here trying to open your minds to a spiritual understanding of the word, then focus your entire being on living these 2 commandments. As Apostle Paul said, love is the greatest gift and if you have it, you have nothing.

Why on the 3rd day? Because there are 3 paths everyone must take to have that Christ Mind and that is Death, Rebirth then Ascension. And all this is about Change. Religion is about changing into a better person. Moses lead the people to "the promised land" which was suppose to be a 3 day journey too, but it took them 40 years. Yes beloved, it's a 3 step journey but it could take a very long time. And few find it, like Caleb but beacuse he "had a different spirit." a teachable attitude we must have a Caleb-attitude or spirit.

Death: In order for something new to come, something must die, your thinking.
Rebirth: Now you can begin to learn again as a little child. As Jesus said to Nicodemus, unless you are reborn you will never see or enter the Kingdom of God. It's for teachable children only.
Ascension: Raise your thinking to Heavenly thinking, a thinking of a Brother or Sister for the 1st Heaven.
edit on 27-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I'm not listening to you anymore FALSE PROPHET, I barely even saw your message, I'm not going to allow my mind to linger on your false doctrines to promote the destruction of the foundation that has been built and it doesn't have anything to do with been open minded because you don't even confess that Jesus Christ is a man neither that he is coming back, so I'm going to turn my ears away from you. REPENT!!!

You need to repent and ask for salvation before The Lords Wrath falls upon you and I pray that he will before it is to late because The Lake of Fire is a terrible place. And Jesus loves you, turn to him please

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join