It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Synchronicity: Proof of God?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I too have been experiencing this as well.For some time I have been hearing creaks and pops all over the place caused by thoughts of agitation,confusion, and frustration as well as random odd tabooish thoughts and truisms, sudden realizations of something.I cant seem to manipulate in any way.However it seems that plastic is very vulnerable to the thoughts especially in my truck where the pops are most occuring.Just two days ago I was contemplating the use of salvia and then last night my local news does a story on the future plan to ban the substance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sychronicity is such a tease.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Finally. This is the post I have been looking for!

For the past two years, I have been a synchronicity magnet. Or, in reality, about two years ago, I started noticing the synchronicities. Once you notice them, there is no turning back. It racks my brain, day after day, why do I experience this, why when I try to ignore it, the connections become stronger, more apparent.

I'm glad this topic was revived else I'd never have found it. But I'm going to tell you the most synchronistic thing to ever happen to me. After, I'm just going to state my opinion on what all this is about.

The event:
I was over at a buddy's place and we were watching Cash Cab on Discovery channel, smoking a little pot (this sort of relates to the story.) On Cash Cab, everytime a new person gets in the cab, it shows a map of NYC and where their destination is. The show comes on from 6pm to 7pm EST.

Well we had already smoked a fair amount, and I was sitting there staring at the TV, and the map came up, and I stared at it. And I thought to myself, "it's a grid! We live in a giant grid! All cities are grids, countries are grids, everything is a giant GRID!!!" This exact moment, my buddy comments about how he felt "in the zone." I have had many people comment about how they feel "in the zone" or people comment how they feel "such a good vibe" when they are with me, but no one has yet to corner me and go, are you causing that? (which is better because i don't like talking about it face to face.)

At the time, I just nodded to myself, yep, more synchronicites, nothing new. That was until I got back home and got my computer. A friend I hadn't talked to in a couple of weeks, hadn't seen in months, had sent me an instant message with, essentially, the following:
"DUDE WE ARE ALL TRAPPED IN A GIANT GRID. IT'S A #ING CONSPIRACY."

I couldn't believe it. He specifically used the word GRID which blew my mind. I checked the timestamp of when he sent it, it was 6:16 pm. Now I cannot be for sure when I thought of the whole grid scenario, but I can almost without a doubt believe it was at 6:15 or 6:16 pm.

I personally believe all these synchronicities are the very basic, very elementary forms of telepathy. Apparently, we as humans are evolved enough to handle the stress that comes with telepathy. Sure everyone wishes telepathy was as easy as "what am I thinking," but it clearly is not. The rigors in selecting the person to recieve your message clearly, with complete thought must be ridiculously "mind blowing." I say that because the psychosis involved in noticing tons of synchronicites is severe enough (for me), imagine when the first controlled attempt at telepathy is performed and it succeeds. The people will be thrilled at first and will want to tell the world, until the world tells them "prove it."

Good luck. I will post more later and would love to talk to anyone one on one about this, as I discovered synchronicites before I even knew the word existed. So when it first happened, it was more of a "what the # is going on." instead of "OMG this is synchronicity! yay!"

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jbalon

Well hey, glad you found the thread. I guess this was one of my first threads here. But a true story, and one that continues to haunt me to this day. They happen all the time still. From time to time I forget for weeks sometimes at a time. But it always comes back, and you are right when you say there is no turning back. And the funny thing is, I just thought about this in the last couple days, and out of the blue you re raised this thread from the dead. So how could it be telepathy when I don't know you, never seen you post before, or anything?

There is something else doing it, I swear. Have to disagree with you that it is telepathy, although certainly that could be a subset of this in some way.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Wow. 8 years to the month since this thread was commented on. I've been experiencing a lot of synchronicity lately, so I stumbled upon this thread after doing a keyword search on ATS. Even that date from the last comment, Feb 15, 2009, has special significance to me. It's a synchronicity in and of itself.

This is a great thread. I totally believe the story in the OP because I've experienced similar things many times myself. Really, it can happen any time if you let yourself go in "the zone" as you say.

So let's BUMP this thread into the "recent" threads and see if anyone else has been experiencing synchronicities lately, shall we?

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm having trouble with all this. There are house creaks, cars driving by and honking, dogs barking and all kinds of noises and actions around us all the time.

To connect these noises to when you happened to be speaking seems...a MAJOR stretch. These noises would have happened whether one was speaking or not

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Posting

for further reading

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Approximately a yr & a half ago, was talking to a young man who had made some bad choices in life who had just got out of jail. We were at his mother's house, and I came by to give them some positive supporr, they had a difficult road ahead of them. So it was dark, and the young man and I were out on the deck and the jist of what we were talking about at that moment was coming to trust Jesus and to stay away from doing 'evil' and that there were supernatural forces to be aware of. Just then, his old truck that was parked in the side yard, it's radio suddenly turned on and started blaring out music. He rushed over to it and turned it off.

That's one out of so many.

Great post and way of explaining it. Awesome you took the time to write it out and explain it the way you did.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

it's more like a science, where you see particular patterns, and can make educated guessed about patterns or probabilities with a reasonable degree of accuracy.

I've had several people lately talk about "following the string of patterns". I wonder if that is just more intense these days or people are more aware of it. ???

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I asked God, without demanding answer, just thinking...Is there really evil in the world, working against us? Soon , I was almost asleep and actually in such a happy disposition, feeling in harmony with God, the past, present, future and the Universe....I instantly felt a horrible presence rushing to spoil my devine state. So, I got my answer 😀 But my brave heart KNEW nothing can happen to me without God's consent. The presence was challenging me, attracted to my powerful energy and I told it "you are nothing, you cannot have me, nothing cannot absorb everything". I knew that the evil sensation will disappear will vanish through praying and I cast it away easily.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join