It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Synchronicity: Proof of God?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

You'll see what you wanna see and notice what you want to notice. How you string together events is up to you which also renders in how you conclude such events happened and why.

What I stated is my opinion and the way I live my life, how I see things and how I see you seeing things. Just a matter of two subjects expressing opinion.

Does this show proof of God? Sure doesn't to me, but if anyone here thinks that it does then so be it.

Reality is a matter of perception and that perception is a matter of focus.

People here are noticing synchronicities because it's a post about synchronicities. If it was about death then we'd all be talking about death. Either that's a synchronicity or we're simply staying on topic.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I don't know anything about God in this case (never thought of it from that perspective). But I think it's safe to say that it would be impossible for a person, especially an observant (or at least not autistic) person not to notice such an extraordinary convergence of (apparently) disparate data - or not to be startled by it.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by answers95
...the easiest way is to look out for flickering of the lightbolb.Actually i dont need to look at the lamp anymore,I see the dimming ,while reading a book.(I like to use Edgar Cayce).
Then you can either read a meaningfull book or just (without the light),
close your eyes and think about meaningfull stuff.

Hey you are welcome Marco. In regards to the above quoted text, I think that is very interesting, and I absolutely agree. It seems to happen most notably when thinking about spiritual things, or questioning the universe- "soulsearching", if you will. I think that idea is excellent of using Cayce. Because his knowledge was extracted from the Akashic record, it would make sense that all of his readings reflect the wisdom of the universal consciousness, and would therefore invoke it to produce these synchronicities moreso than less meaningful things.
I have got to try that!

I really appreciate all of your replies, and they are very interesting to me. I am glad I am not alone in experiencing these things, and that some of you can relate to where I am coming from through your own personal experiences with it. Those that say "this cannot be" should try to open themselves up a bit to it, because I and others here contend that "yes it can be!" I am so convinced through personal experience that to me, it IS.

Hey Last, I feel this could be proof of at least of one aspect of God. For only a force that powerful, which controls all things, could bring together the thousands of synchronicities I have experienced so far. Remember, I asked for Him to prove His existence to me in a way that I could understand for real. Some feel the Bible to be that proof, and hey, that's great- for them. I needed more, and it was shown to me. It has long been said through the ages that if you seek, you will find. You contend that I am finding what I want to see, but my experience has shown me that I am merely tapping into what is already there for all of us to behold. I guess that's where our biggest differences lie in discussing this.

Thanks all of you!

Regards,
TA

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Hmmm.

Well then, thank you for the diagnosis, Dr.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Hey Last, I feel this could be proof of at least of one aspect of God. For only a force that powerful, which controls all things, could bring together the thousands of synchronicities I have experienced so far. Remember, I asked for Him to prove His existence to me in a way that I could understand for real. Some feel the Bible to be that proof, and hey, that's great- for them. I needed more, and it was shown to me. It has long been said through the ages that if you seek, you will find. You contend that I am finding what I want to see, but my experience has shown me that I am merely tapping into what is already there for all of us to behold. I guess that's where our biggest differences lie in discussing this.

Thanks all of you!

Regards,
TA

You are beginning this reply to me on assumptions that a force that is all powerful and controls all things, named God, exists.

To me this force bringing together all of these subjective experiences on your behalf that you call synchronicities is no further than your very self and your own focus accomplishing goals that you had envisioned.

When you ask to see something, regardless of who you are asking, you'll be looking for it. Eventually, if it is not beyond reason, I do not detest that you will find what you seek.

My universe works like this: I am only an action and reaction of my environment and the past that has come before me, and my environment is only an action and reaction of me and the past that has come before it. I have no free will and nothing does. I am merely living a predestined path chosen by everyone elses "decisions" and everything elses "movements through space and time" and no matter how much I think I'm really choosing something new, it is still only a reaction of what I have done or thought or what has been done and thought around me. In my universe there is only perfection and everything is eternally, throughout the fabric of space and time, instantaneously synchronized to a harmonic interconnected consummation of forces, entities, bonds, "decisions", frequencies, vibrations etc. (everything itnerconnected) and if any one of the former were to ever be "out of synch" then the entire machine would cease existing... but that is the only impossibility that exists... and it really doesn't because it can never happen.

Thank you for your replies as well and may your spiritual enterprise be whatever it is that it is meant for and to be.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Many of the synchronicities I have experienced have been far more profound and/or complex than car horns or dogs barking, though that does happen too. Those little ones I barely take note of anymore. I am racking my brain trying to come up with one really good example right now, but I'm drawing a complete blank. Suffice to say though, that I didn't even know what a synchronicity was when I had first experienced them.

And I hate to add this to the mix, but it may not be God in charge of them, even though I believe God may exist.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
That stuff is real dude.

I had a "coincidence" that tripped me out yesterday. My Brother and I were driving around in his car yesterday and he started talking about "the secret" because he was telling me about his buddy at work who believes in it. My bro was basically telling me he didn't believe in that stuff. After that I started telling him I don't know if I believed it but there are some weird stuff that happens.

I then started talking to him about weird coincidences I had been having lately about cars with burnt out headlights. For some reason I had been seeing a bunch of cars with burnt out headlights. Then guess what happens next? The next car we saw had a burnt out headlight, and this happened right after I told him about cars with burnt out headlights.

After that I was tripping out hardcore, but he thought I was just crazy. But I know he was tripping out to by the look on his face.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So I have a similar experience with synchronicity but now i test it, heres what I do.
Needing a new girlfriend i wrote a shortlist of dealbreakers in terms of what i didnt want, red hair is out, consumerism is out, blah blah is out and had a shortlist. I found a quiet place to gather my thoughts and mentally read through the list wishing for my ideal woman.
Someone actually helpful of childbearing age, pleasant, blonde
(actually anything but red), oceanloving, fun, faithful, intelligent...
the images dont come in your mind as a whole being I find but representations of the specific item may do. so a little Marie Curie a little Pamela Anderson, whatever does it for you!
Date the notes you have made, think of the list often and its surprising how quick the required item is in your life somehow.a chance meeting?
I had my girl walk into my life a day later, someone I vaguely knew but I had assumed was unapproachable but she asked me out! lovely, and replete with my desired traits.

I tried the same thing with a new pro video camera I wanted to use but couldnt afford at the time ($12K), one week later the camera came into my life. interestingly it was owned by a friend of a friend who asked me to train her in its use in exchange for free use of the camera anytime, all the joy of ownership without the bill!, perfect

I now have about twenty incidents such as this and having fun documenting them, try it and see. Interestingly the time between the list and the appearence is getting shorter, sometimes only hours.
a fascinating experiment!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
I'm not religious, I'm spiritual and tell me, do you often see 11:11 on the clock! Me very often

I always see 6:16 the most, 3:13, and 9:11.

Don't know why but it's weird.

edit: I always see 9:19 too which is 6:16 backwards. Also, add 3 too each three on 3:13 and you have 6:16 too. I'm starting to feel like that guy from that movie #28 with Jim Carey.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by aussiespeeder

Hi aussie,

I think you would really enjoy reading another old thread of mine called

Visualization And The Bingo Hall Game

That thread deals with exactly what you are describing, and is my own experience with visualizing events that came true. Because I believe you are crossing over into "visualization" territory there. But very cool story!

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Okay, either this is synchronicity or someone just got their idea robbed. Either way, I just found it right after looking at this thread.

Are we technology…?
Are we Alien Computers?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wow. Just had another one. I went from one thread talking about JFK plot, to another one on 9/11 and ran smack dab into a discussion along the lines of "best laid plans" in both.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Think of it like this, you won't notice things like this unless you let go of the all the obstructions of the world that are in our way. Sometimes these diversions could be done on purpose to stop us going foreword and stopping us spirituality from developing.

Many people can comment how Sport and entertainment, even the internet, stops people from seeing what really matters in the world like politics that effect your life and well being and rights. We are all being diverted and life is too tiring and busy for people to care, we could have free energy but people are made to work more hours to pay for it for example.

The same goes with being in tune with the world, it all seems like there is a conspiracy after all to stop us tuning into these synchronicities and spiritual knowledge of good and the contact with God. But we are told how foolish it all is.

As the years have rolled on, less people believe and the world is becoming based on survival instincts and greed and selfishness even though we have more than we ever did. People are missing out on the subtle things even though they may be unproven or immeasurable, but our Godly reminders to us is going astray we are losing contact, to the point where we decide to be God and destroyer and cause more problems in the world, especially amongst the soul of youths and the generations or next.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I like your summation there time lord, starred. I honestly believe too that in order to be able to see it, it is best to be in a quiet place where you can collect your thoughts, and then throw them out the window of the brain. It's so hard to describe exactly how to do this. On one hand you have to blank your mind, and on the other you have to think about stuff.

So, I take it these things happen to you too? Would you like to tell us about some of them?

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yesterday, I had a synchronistic event that was so bizarre. My daughters and I were driving home from work. We commute about 60 miles one way to work and were about 5 miles from our house. My eldest daughter was in the front seat and was telling me and my other daughter a story of her friend who had a car crash under very strange circumstances. She described that her friend was driving along a highway and a wild turkey flew out from the edge of some woods and flew right into her passenger window. Her friend crashed into a ditch but was not seriously injured. Here's the wow factor....As soon as she got to the end of the story and said the word "ditch", I yelled, "turkey". I had been visualizing the whole story as she spoke. When she said the last word, which was ditch, I yelled "turkey" and a wild turkey flew out from the side of the road at the height of the window (ours were rolled up). We were doing about 60mph. I had to slam on my brakes to keep it from hitting the car. My daughter actually ducked my way in a reflexive action because she calculated it would slam into her window (passenger side). The whole episode took about two seconds....ditch, I yelled turkey, slammed on the brakes, and it flew past the front of the car. Does anyone have any insight. We were all freaked out. It was as if either her telling the story, or my visualizing the story as she spoke, caused the episode. It was so bizarre. The improbability of the same event under very similar circumstances nearly re-occurring just as a similar story, which itself was so odd, seems incalculable regarding probability. Could someone please share some insight into this. Not to sound weird, but it also comes on the heels of me, over the past three weeks or so, continually glancing at clocks on my phone, my car, of on my laptop at work and it seems it is always something 11. Like 12:11, 1:11, 2:11, 3:11, etc. I feel like I've been warped into some strange reality where a common, simple world is suddenly displaced into some other weird reality. Please lend some insight if you have some to bestow. Me and my daughters would be most grateful.
Cheers!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The event I described above also comes on the heels of some prose that came to me during an unsolicited moment a short while back. If you care to read it, it sounds better if you play some chopin in the background. It is as follows:The Essence

The Essence

"As I stepped out into the quaint, crisp morning, the spirit of the moment raptured my senses. I closed my eyes. A faint smile overtook my lips as

I inhaled deeply the spirit of a delicious autumn day. The wind bore the weakening scent of receding foilage mingled with the aromatic fragrance of a

distant smoke-billowing chimney. My ears hearkened to a most melodious chorus of departing robins and finches; a lone mockingbird their passionate conductor.

Still smiling, I opened my eyes. My visual senses were beckoned by a managerie of color. The fading greens, the lustrous yellows, the

vibrant crimsons; a confluence of color, a dessert to my now tantalized senses. My whole anatomy resonated as one with the life forces surrounding me.

At that moment, my spirit reached back into a time long past. My mind stirred with the ancient memory that, though suppressed by the mundane struggles

of life, lies deep within each of our beings. The memory of the ages. I was truly made of earth and this day I remember. I beheld in that landscape the

reflection of the essence of my being; of who we really are. I was a part of the crisp wind, the aromatic foilage, the petal, the earthworm, the resin

laden wood responsible for the sweet smelling wind. Fractions of them were fragments of me. I was humanity; formed from, and truly at one with the earth,

but endowed with oh so much more. I breathe in and I am a chief architect of enigmas who forges deep considerations; a master sculptor of charity

toward my fellow man; a composer of love, a choreographer of kindness with keen senses toward healing. A moment passes. I exhale. In that instant,

I am an addict, a liar, a contriver of division. I am the universal yin and yang. I am the potential for anything that ever was, has been, or will be.

I am a hypocrite, an actor living the script of my thoughts. I am made in the image of what the most eloquent proverbs fail to describe, yet I breed

death. I am a destroying brute beast yet bristle with potential to emanate true light. In consideration of the paradox that is my being, I make a

choice. I labor to change who I am and break free of the shackles of darkness preventing my ascension to that place men of great honor were inspired

to write. But who am I to say? Who are we to think? We are all duality manifested in the singular. We are the demigod, the serpent, the savior and

the traitor. Principally, we are what we say we are in our quiet whispers to ourselves but would never dare acknowledge to another.

The rationalization that we are merely cosmic accidents

tarnishes our minds, dulls are souls, and hinders our very being. That notion juxtaposes harshly against the common understanding that an elaborate

symphony MUST have both a composer and a purpose. Life is the song played through the instruments of birds, breezes, and seas. The cause of the

composer's masterpiece is to be heard. You and I? We comprise the priveleged, exclusive audience by invitation only. We're all invited to arrive at

different times throughout the symphony by intent of the composer. We're here on purpose. The earth peoples in the same way that a cloud makes rain.

By design we arrive at the a precise time to hear the notes written especially for us,

but we can't anticipate when the song will end, if it will be followed by another piece, or if we'll be asked to leave after we've heard the portion

meant for us to hear in order to grow our spirits. You and I and those who have gone before us, we are the reason for this elaborate symphony.

The music plays on. We laugh, we're moved to tears, we're mesmerized, and we wonder. To cease daydreaming about life's

vanities and recognizing our status, we become a gracious member of the audience. Never forget that you are the succint essence of the composer's labors.

Now be still and be silent taking care to hang on every note composed and conducted especially for you. Life is no mystery, it is a personal

gift endowed to you by a Master Artist. Me, We, all are individual expressions of a great something that most see as nothing.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Rather than a Chopin ballad, it gives more effect to play Yurima's "River Flows In You" as you read it. Open a second window and play this song while you read this prose. It will lift your spirit. I do this for inspiration also. Energy breeds energy, likewise, creativity breeds creativity. I call it musical writing expressions. Playing a classical piece as you recite poetry opens your creative mind gates unleashing a luminescent waterfall of cosmic eminence...........just thought I'd share that tip. This technique helps me open creative channels. We are so wonderfully made...............

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by simpler

Hi simpler, wow! Great prose, very beautiful. And I love your screen name.

My opinion on your story is that your use of visualization may have played a big part in this. It is very powerful. In that state, you were opening up to things a lot more than normal, and with your obvious talents, the combination of the two melding with the real powers that be resulted in what you saw.

But your comment on being transported into a different world was most intriguing, because that's exactly what it feels like. I sooo know what you mean my friend.

Just know that over continued exposure to these things, you become much more aware of your surroundings, and they become easier to spot. The more you look for it, the more you will see it.

With all those wild turkeys I suppose Thanksgiving comes cheap in your neck of the woods?
j/k

Thanks for the great replies!

Regards,
TA

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here's some product of my sychronicities. My brain is leaking.

Kenneth! What's the Frequency Kenneth?!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Okay, this is just a little one. I went from posting on a thread where the OP is claiming to be a Greek vampire, to a thread on a Neanderthal tooth that is being studied and proves higher mobility of the species. Guess where the tooth is from? Greece. And not just Greece, but southern Greece. I had just made a comment about Santorini.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 2/10/0808 by jackinthebox]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join