It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Synchronicity: Proof of God?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I missed the most important part of the message at first, TrueAmerican

You said it was the timing, indeed, it is the timing.

The timing is what makes this type of synchronicity occur.

The timing is the key here. These occurances would have no meaning no value if the timing wasn't there.

Thanks for the perspective.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I missed the most important part of the message at first, TrueAmerican

You said it was the timing, indeed, it is the timing.

The timing is what makes this type of synchronicity occur.

The timing is the key here. These occurances would have no meaning no value if the timing wasn't there.

Thanks for the perspective.

You're welcome.

Yes the timing is what we're after here, and only as confirmation that reality can give you feedback in real time. Again I must stress, to any of you attempting this, don't be drawn in to the temptation that these synchronistic events are in any way confirming or denying the thought that you are thinking. There is no rhyme, there is no reason, there is no rationale. There just is.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I hope I don't make anyone repeat something that may have been said in pages 2+ because I only read first page and I'm so confused I couldn't keep reading until I ask my question. I find OP's story very intriguing, and it almost felt familiar, as if I had experienced something like it before. My question, though, is what is there to gain from becoming aware of this occurrence? I mean, if you are in tune with this...ability or whatever, how does it benefit you? Does this increase you're awareness of life in general? Do you receive answers to questions or doubts you have? What good does it do to hear the world around you doing nothing but emphasizing your own thoughts?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
TrueAmerican since reading this thread when you first began it, it seems I do notice more now about "synchronicities" than I used to. Or probably it's because you drew my attention to them more with your story. But that's ok. because I like the mystery of it and knowing that there is more "out there" than what we actually know.

I see that alot of people have noticed that these things happen too. I think most of us had thought that "coincidences" were'nt really that. Maybe in the back of our minds? And that most of us just never really talked about it before, wrote it off, or as you might say...we just did'nt pay attention.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't know if this has "Instantaneous Synchronicity" written all over it or if it's just a big coincidence, but as soon as I finished my last post on this thread I received a u2u from another user recommending I check this thread out because something I wrote reminded her of this thread. That's kinda weird if I do say so myself.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Everything is Outfinitely and Eternally instantaneously synchronized

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by an3rkist
My question, though, is what is there to gain from becoming aware of this occurrence?

Well that's a great question, as simple as it seems. And I already asked it. In the thread title.

What I am trying to pose is the question that if this is true, and to me it IS, through real life confirmation, does this confirm that a supernatural force of some kind is actually controlling these events? Cause it damn sure isn't me, you, or anyone else in some lab on the top of Mount Doom controlling it. So it MUST be controlled by an external force. And I suppose I am proposing that that force may well be... GOD.

I mean, if you are in tune with this...ability or whatever, how does it benefit you?

Well, I am not sure that it does in any way other than to assure you that there is a force there, period. And that of course, makes one wonder all the more! What IS it? Is it GOD? Or is it Satan? Or is it.... A nameless force that has existed since the beginning of time and creation? I don't know. And I'm not going to tell you I do. That'd be foolish. But I am curious as to people's different opinions of it, once they have confirmed it for themselves, and are comfortable moving forward beyond the point of just sheer acceptance.

Does this increase you're awareness of life in general?

It increases your awareness of _____________ (that which to me can have no word to describe it really.)

Do you receive answers to questions or doubts you have? What good does it do to hear the world around you doing nothing but emphasizing your own thoughts?

For those questions, I would suggest you read through the thread again, because I have already described much of this in detail through conversations with other posters. But thanks much for your interest.

When I read that last post after elaine's, it really cracked me up. You just experienced it firsthand, but feel free to write that U2U off as just another coincidence.

[edit on 15-11-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hm, I'm reminded of a movie, or perhaps it was a dream cause I can't for the life of me remember the movie, where everything that the main character of the story was going through had a mathematical pattern. Everywhere he went basketballs were bouncing and birds were chirping and cars were crashing and everything had some kind of a correlation to some kind of a pattern interlying in the fabric of...the universe...or life or something. I'm not sure this is entirely related to the subject, but I can't stop my mind from replaying a scene where all these balls were bouncing and the guy started to realize that everything was related in some...mathematical way. God I can't even describe what I'm trying to...um.... I dunno, perhaps the entity that is controlling us is more like a computer program, like the Matrix. Not a literal computer program, but maybe the universe is run like a huge computer. The number phi comes into mind. (Not pi of course, phi.) I'm not sure how but somehow this seems to fit in... Oh I'm more confused than before

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
There is no rhyme, there is no reason, there is no rationale. There just is.

There must be a purpose. Everything has a purpose.

In terms of what it is, God, energy, a higher power, whatever, doesn't really matter at this stage of understanding. If it exists, it is something. If it is something, it exists. If it exists, it exists for a reason. Surely.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prote

There is no rhyme, there is no reason, there is no rationale. There just is.

There must be a purpose. Everything has a purpose.

In terms of what it is, God, energy, a higher power, whatever, doesn't really matter at this stage of understanding. If it exists, it is something. If it is something, it exists. If it exists, it exists for a reason. Surely.

Yes Prote, it is possible to take that statement out of the context in which it was made and turn it around to mean something else. But please re-read the preceding sentences in the original statement, in relation to it. What I meant was that there is no reasoning that can be deduced from a synchronistic event. People will make the similar mistake I did at first in looking for reasons or confirmations with it- and hey, that's cool- I totally understand. But initially what you want is just confirmation that it's there. That's the first step. After that, it is fun to ponder.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Yes Prote, it is possible to take that statement out of the context in which it was made and turn it around to mean something else. But please re-read the preceding sentences in the original statement, in relation to it.

Yeah, thanks, I'm pretty sure I understand.

What I meant was that there is no reasoning that can be deduced from a synchronistic event.

I'll leave it there then, looks like you got it all figured out.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
To the extent that there is some synchronicity between thoughts and external phenomena it's interesting but, with all due respect, what's the point? You say one dare not attempt to manipulate the synchronicity but what good does observing it do? Aside from being cool, that is.

BTW, I've never noticed any such correlation.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
For the pleasure of Our, please read:

Our pleasure IS Perfection : Perfection IS Our pleasure.

Synchronicity IS manipulated. The reason for manipulation is Outfinite and Eternal instantaneous synchronicity. Synchronicity is the reason for Perfection and Perfection is the reason for synchronicity.

What is manipulation of Perfection when Perfection allows manipulation to Perfectly exist?

Synchronicity IS manipulated while Being Perfectly synchronized with manipulation, thus it cannot be "out" of synch.

Words can Be manipulated and even the reality of the users of the words can manipulate themselves through words. For example; manipulation can manipulate itself into thinking it is not Perfectly in synch with manipulation and not Perfectly manipulated into synchronicity THROUGH Perfection, which IS the reason for Perfect manipulation and synchronicity... etc., etc.

These words are synchronized and manipulated Perfectly for Our reading pleasure,
or are they Perfectly synchronized within manipulation for the pleasure of Our reading?

We were Perfectly manipulated to read this. Are We now in synch?

[manipulated on 16-11-2006 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

[edit on 16-11-2006 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I think it's time you, Esoteric Teacher, and Paul_Richard got together and did a podcast. Now that'd be - well.... just majic. And par for the course.

LastOut, so the world's all locked in one continuous synchronicity, is it? Could be, could be. It sure seems that around here there's been a few synchronistic things going on lately. Only seems to happen though when people are paying attention.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

I think it's time you, Esoteric Teacher, and Paul_Richard got together and did a podcast. Now that'd be - well.... just majic. And par for the course.

LastOut, so the world's all locked in one continuous synchronicity, is it? Could be, could be. It sure seems that around here there's been a few synchronistic things going on lately. Only seems to happen though when people are paying attention.

Thanks TrueBeing.

From what 'beyond' are We observing? Does 'beyond' Exist? Is there a 'beyond' Existence? Is there a 'beyond' Perfect?

The Being is unlocked through the Perfect instantaneous and continuous synchronicity of the Being. Everything, EVERYWHERE is Synchronized. All things are Perfectly in synch. If there was a thing that was out of synch, Existence would cease to Be Perfect and thus cease to Perfectly Exist in Perfection because it allways Outfinitely and Eternally Exists Perfectly.

We are All Perfection. The Being is Perfect,

Thanks TrueBeing for the suggestions,

Thanks for paying Perfect attention

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
From what 'beyond' are We observing? Does 'beyond' Exist? Is there a 'beyond' Existence? Is there a 'beyond' Perfect?

Well, I won't speak for we, but I'd like to think I'm observing from a point that is beyond the point of the original point.

Beyond exists in a state of description only because perfection had to encompass both beyond and within.

There is beyond existence because perfection includes that which doesn't exist.

There is beyond perfect because perfection is all inclusive and already takes that into account.

The Being is unlocked through the Perfect instantaneous and continuous synchronicity of the Being. Everything, EVERYWHERE is Synchronized. All things are Perfectly in synch. If there was a thing that was out of synch, Existence would cease to Be Perfect and thus cease to Perfectly Exist in Perfection because it allways Outfinitely and Eternally Exists Perfectly.

To ignore synchronicity is to ignore perfection. The question is does synchronicity exist in the realm of perfection. It does for me in my understanding of

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Well, I won't speak for we, but I'd like to think I'm observing from a point that is beyond the point of the original point.

Beyond exists in a state of description only because perfection had to encompass both beyond and within.

There is beyond existence because perfection includes that which doesn't exist.

There is beyond perfect because perfection is all inclusive and already takes that into account.

Does 'I' speak not for We? Are We divided? 'I' cannot speak for We because then it is attempting to divide itself. There is no division, WE ARe Us allways, in all-ways and Eternally.

We are not for-getting 'beyond' anything, thus WE ARe for-giving Everything, and WE ARe receiving Everything. What is the original point that 'I' is 'beyond'?

That which does not exist, IS nothing. There IS nothing 'within and beyond' the Perfection of Existence because nothing Perfectly does not Exist, therefore 'within and beyond' Perfection does not Exist. The concept of nothing Exists so that We may Be everything forever and Be neither 'within' nor 'beyond' the Perfection of Being Us, yet We BE Perfection, Being; Perfection is limitless, there Exists no boundries 'within' Perfection thus there is no 'beyond' Perfection. Everything IS Perfection.

Synchronicity Exists. EVERYTHING exists in the realm of Perfection, this IS Our Beingness. Synchronicity is Perfectly in synch with Perfection and Perfection is synchronistically Perfect. WE ARe Perfectly in synch with the Perfection of synchronicity because WE ARe Everything.

To ignore synchronicity is to ignore perfection. The question is does synchronicity exist in the realm of perfection. It does for me in my understanding of

The answer is in the sentence stated former the question.

The Perfect Omniverse is the shapeless, boundless, Eternal and Outfinite Being. WE the Being IS the Perfect, shapeless, boundless, Eternal and Outfinite Omniverse.

There is no 'me' and 'my'. We are Us and Our

[edit on 17-11-2006 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I had to go dig up this thread, because an interesting synchronicity just happened right here on ATS:

It's just weird to see those particular threads come together, and I know Jack will understand what I am talking about.

Sorry to erect the dead, but wanted to log this.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Coincidences can sometimes be so unlikely that it really makes you certain they aren't coincidences at all. i used to smoke weed when i was a teenager because i used to be very hyperactive and it would really stabilize me and everyone i knew said it made me a more normal stable person (one of the rare cases of real medicinal use?) but anyway we always smoked bush because it was natural and one time we had this stuff that made us feel like we were really in tune with everything and i had this old cd player that would randomly skip to another part of the song whenever it was bumped and for some reason or another we started playing this silly game where someone would say 'forwards' or 'backwards' then slap the side of the cd player and it would ALWAYS skip forward or backward in the song as we announced beforehand EVERY TIME! and we sat there for about an hour doing that and laughing our asses off and would have done it at least 60 or 70 times without it failing once. and to make it even more perplexing i have 3 witnesses that weren't stoned that saw us do it a dozen times in a row so i know its wasn't a hallucination. in fact my thoughts always used to be all over the place and scrambled and ever since then ive been a much calmer more stable person thats been able to 'feel' deep inside me that theres more to life then meets the eye. it should also be noted that we both hit the exact same spot every time so its not like there were two different spots to make it skip forward or backward either. but im sure somebody determined to disapprove anything they dont understand will find some way to convince themselves they understand it LOL

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I haven't yet read through this thread, so forgive me if I'm being redundant.

I have had much experience with synchronicity. Some people have been quite uncomfortable in my company because of it. Neither I, nor they, can figure out if I am attracting it, or merely more observant than most to note the occurences.

Sometimes they will happen here and there. Sometimes in rapid-fire, even for days on end. And sometimes I even experience a sort of "chain-synchronicity" where it's not just two random events coming together, but one event after another relating to each one before it and sort of stacking up on top of eachother. I have only had this "chain" happen twice and quite recently actually.

Are we manifesting, or are we observing? The teachings of "the Secret," and the "Abraham" teachings which came out not too long after, suggest that we may actually be manifesting. For right now, I reamin in observation mode.

I had a thought last night. What if, the closer we get to some point in space-time or multi-dimension, the human power of manifestation actually starts to grow stronger? To the point that the human imagination literally begins to intrude on what we define now as physical reality. Both good and bad things alike. More and more people may suddenly find objects appearing that they had just imagined. Or the more sinister side, have people doing damage at will, or even uncontrollably, like in Firestarter.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join