It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantaneous Synchronicity: Proof of God?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, not long after that, the following happened to me. AS YOU READ THIS PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO EVENTS THAT HAPPEN AROUND YOU. SOUNDS, NOISES, HOUSE CREEKING, ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT IS NOT THE EVENT, BUT THE TIMING OF THE EVENT AGAINST YOUR THOUGHTS THAT I AM TRYING TO GET YOU TO SEE WITH THIS ARTICLE.

There is no such thing as 'instant synchronicity', because you think there is synchronicity, but there isn't: the event you thought happened at the same time as your thought actually happened earlier. It took a while for photons to travel up to your eyes, the image to be processed, and the information to be matched by your brain.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Very interesting.

masterp - Yes, but such thoughts can occur at the exact moment your mind registers the sound. Most of these threads have been described in this way.

For those still interested, you might want to check out this link dealing with synchronicity in film and music -- members.cox.net... Pink Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon and MGM's The Wizard of Oz. Some may have already investigated this before (and possibly on ats) though it is fitting to mention here.

Hmm, when you touch on the 'zone' you most definately break out of the illusion. It could be that we as humans are so mechanically programed to modern lifestyle, so to speak, that the slightest scent of 'the other side' can send our minds into a frenzy of thoughts or facination. It's like not eating a bar of chocolate for years

I definately find this very interesting and most meaningful compared to a lot of the other phenomena people might want to investigate. Interesting to consider - if there is a positive and negative force/energy working gainst eachother that may contribute to these signs, impressions or striking coincidences.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I liked your theorie, until it left the quiet house. Here are two things I have to say.

1.) Something is ALWAYS happening around me. Some sound, somone coughing, a car driving by, a T.V. on...these events are always surrounding me. Sure, if I were to say a word, there would obviously be an event to go with it because something is always happening. This is true for most people. Go outside, you'll see or hear something happening all the time. In that house it interested me because that was a very quiet place.

2.) This one gets tricky when it comes to wording. You mentioned that while you were in the house, one of the reaction sounds was a car passing, right? This means that there was a person in the car. That person drove past you just at the right time. Does this mean that they were a part of it too? If so, it also means you're a part of something! Everytime you make a loud sound, does it mean that you made the sound because someone said or thought something that caused you to make this sound?

I guess that number 2 could be used to support, or go against what you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Lol, ok. First of all, some of you have misinterpreted the meaning of the word AGAINST in that statement. Vertu and masterp, it meant, in the context it was used, against as "compared to", not as "in going against." I could rephrase it as "BUT THE TIMING OF THE EVENT as compared to the timing of YOUR THOUGHTS THAT I AM TRYING TO GET YOU TO SEE WITH THIS ARTICLE." I hope that makes the statement more readable.

From masterp: "...the event you thought happened at the same time as your thought actually happened earlier. It took a while for photons to travel up to your eyes, the image to be processed, and the information to be matched by your brain."

masterp, what you are failing to realize is that what you just said further confirms what I am talking about. No doubt it must be an extremely complicated process, beyond human ability, to coordinate such things exactly, down to the split second. And I mean exact second. With a pattern of timing, too. The events I speak of occur consistently at the very end of either a thought or word. Not at the beginning, and not in the middle. And eerily so.

AnnoMundi, nice post, thanks.

Herman:

1.) Something is ALWAYS happening around me. Some sound, somone coughing, a car driving by, a T.V. on...these events are always surrounding me. Sure, if I were to say a word, there would obviously be an event to go with it because something is always happening. This is true for most people. Go outside, you'll see or hear something happening all the time. In that house it interested me because that was a very quiet place.

I don't know, some of you people are looking at me like I am nuts and just sitting there next to my window or something looking for whatever sound or noise I can find to confirm my thoughts. Hehe. Yup. Right. I am that stupid. To take up your time reading these dumb words. If it was a case of that, do think I would have bothered with this thread? For what? The people that know what I am talking about, as some here have shown in their various ways, understand exactly what I am talking about. And it can manifest itself, it appears, in two different ways. The first is instantaneously, like the first post describes, and the second is afterwards, in some irrefutable way. Like elaine's polo horse event. Those happen plenty like that to me as well.

And I suppose elaine's could tie in to visualization somewhat, and that may be what happened in her case. I don't know if any of you saw the thread Visualization and the Bingo Hall Game, but if you liked this one, you'll probably like that one too.

Herman:

2.) This one gets tricky when it comes to wording. You mentioned that while you were in the house, one of the reaction sounds was a car passing, right? This means that there was a person in the car. That person drove past you just at the right time. Does this mean that they were a part of it too?

Yes, of course they were a part of it. But not in the way you might be thinking. I am in no way suggesting that the car driver had a knowlege of it or made it happen. They don't need to, because this force or power I am talking about takes care of it.

What I sense from these events is that whatever coordinates them, has such extreme power over everything, down to the last microsecond, and down to the smallest piece of matter, that all events may be happening in a certain sequence, regardless of whether we are "tapped in" to it or not. And when we do tap in, that we are merely becoming aware of this aspect of the sequence, and aligning our mind to it, for the time we are tapped in. Zoom in, and boom, you see it. Zoom out, and you are thrust right back out into life, not paying attention, and all these events are just random.

Many people are so busy thinking that they are never even exposed to this, and that is my point with the thread. Exposure. The Akashic Record that has been spoken of in various forms would tend to support this theory. It is the record of all things and events that have ever been, or that will be. Or that are now. And regarding the "now moment," we cannot overlook this very interesting statement from dnero6911 in this thread:

There exists motion because of our nature of thought, now there exists time because of this motion, now, the falling point of us as humans is following this motion instead of creating it. Does anyone understand this? There only actually exists the now, the present... there is actually never a past or future, it all happened now.

I most certainly do understand it, and that was a friggin deep statement dnero. I really was like
when I saw that. The reason that statement makes absolute sense to me is that the words past, future, now are just words. Concepts. Human understandings of them. When it comes right down to it, all we have is "this moment in time" to give any thought time to them at all. (Holy bejesus! At the exact moment I hit the period key to end that statement, right here, right now, a very big boom just happened in the distance. In fact, it startled me. Deep breath. No sirens or screams. Ok. Moving right along...Nope, wait. When that happens, I always go back and examine the statement made, because usually it is more accented than other thoughts around it. Ok. Now, moving right along.......)

Back to the point, if there is no yesterday and there is no tomorrow, and there only is now, then it would stand to my reasoning that thoughts contained in memory are just interpreted as "memories of yesterday." And one then might say "well, I just EXPERIENCED yesterday, and I have memories of it." Nuh, uh. You just experienced "now", and your interpretation of it today is that is happened yesterday. It very well could be true what you have stated dnero, and all this sheds a new light, maybe, on the phrase "visions of the future." The process of visualization, and as supported by my experience with it in the above mentioned thread link, completely supports your statement. Motion is caused by the very nature of thought, and most people are caught up in all the manifestations, or motions, while never realizing that their very thoughts can affect the motions that manifest for them. And in regards to synchronicity, a new phrase comes to mind: "synchronistic manifestion." Hmm, I better think on that a bit more, lol.

Herman:
If so, it also means you're a part of something! Everytime you make a loud sound, does it mean that you made the sound because someone said or thought something that caused you to make this sound?

Yes of course a part of something. As to every time I make a sound, not because of the reason you give, IMO. I believe it is because of that which has extreme control over all things, and which is coordinating this "synchronistic manifestation."

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well...it's been 9 months since the last post in this thread, but I'd like to put in my 1.76 cents. I read the first page with your thread starter, and I really enjoyed your telling it. You should consider putting a story into the Hallowe'en contest...you still have time.

There is a further aspect of the issue here. Syncronicity.

This happens to me a lot. I would be sitting on the couch, bored, watching some really boring show and be thinking "...wonder what mom's doing" and brrriiing goes the telephone and, yes, it's my mother.
Or else, the phone would ring and I'd tell my wife it's Debbie (from where she works) and, yup, it's Debbie. This happens to me ALL the time, even with people I haven't talked to in years...the phone rings, I think Jim from Dayton...and there he is.

And then there's those weird streetlamps when my wife and I are out for a constitutional. Everything is normal until we walk under one, and bzzz...out it goes. That happens when I'm driving too...it's weird.

Then there's the thing where people type the exact same words at the same time in chat...

Sometimes I think there's some type of communication that goes on (like esp). People seem to pick ideas out of the air from other people.

Anyways, I hope bumping this up will generate more input from other members. It's interesting and mysterious...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I can relate to what TrueAmerican is saying. Whenever I am alone late at night in my house by myself with just me, myself, and I, in bed trying to fall asleep, I seriously hear a very very faint radio playing in the background. Now I know it is NOT really a radio playing because first of all I have all my radios off and there are no radios in the house playing. I am able to hear specific sounds of very low singing and talking sometimes. Sometimes it sounds like a radio broadcast and sometimes it sounds like a song on a radio (no specific songs). It is very strange and weird to me, it always seems to happen JUST when I am thinking about my life or the existence of God and even when i'm not thinking at all. I have no idea what this strange music and people singing or talking are, but I believe it is some sort of telepathic communication frequency I have "tuned into" somehow from either this dimension or perhaps another dimension. Who knows? Does anyone else have anything similar to my strange experiences? Maybe it's not so strange at all just my imagination but I seriously doubt it.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
I would be sitting on the couch, bored, watching some really boring show and be thinking "...wonder what mom's doing" and brrriiing goes the telephone and, yes, it's my mother.
Or else, the phone would ring and I'd tell my wife it's Debbie (from where she works) and, yup, it's Debbie. This happens to me ALL the time, even with people I haven't talked to in years...the phone rings, I think Jim from Dayton...and there he is.

Absolutely, masqua, this happens to me too. It's almost as if there is some kind of wierd bond you get with people you have known for a long time. I have a really good friend in Florida, and we talk about once a month. It's just really wierd when he calls sometimes, right on cue when I have been wondering what he's up to lately.

And then there's those weird streetlamps when my wife and I are out for a constitutional. Everything is normal until we walk under one, and bzzz...out it goes. That happens when I'm driving too...it's weird.

Yes! That used to happen to me a lot as well! I'm not driving or walking these days much anymore, since I work from home, so I don't notice it as much. But it used to flip me out.

Then there's the thing where people type the exact same words at the same time in chat...

Yep, and one of them just happened recently while several of us were in chat, and I think you were there I believe, masqua? Anyway, Valhall and I were discussing something to do with our ATS member loam, and Val and I typed at exactly the same time "loam loam loam... (and other different stuff each after the 3 loam's)", and both hit enter at the same time. loam, you wierdo! lol... j/k

It is an interesting phenomena, and still happens to this day for me mostly when I am "in the zone," but sometimes as it did in chat. Of course, if you're gonna have a deep chat with Valhall, you're into the twilight zone anyway.
(in a good way, that is)

[edit on 25-10-2005 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This reminds me of when President Bush made a conference outside about hurricane Katrina, and UFOs appeared behind him at the exact same time he said:"People in the world are suffering."

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
But in order to prove synchronicity you have to repeat 10000 times the same phrase and observe the same phenomenon each time. Events take place concurrently, but that is hardly a reason to speak about proof of God. After all, at the same time that a person says something and a noise goes off, another person says a totally different thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes, synchronicity is a part of our existence, and a part of our universe. Everything IS synchronized. Have you ever felt deja vu? That is a feeling that comes when you consciously recognize an event that took place which you already knew about.

Soon more and more people will start to see this. We are all one spirit, and events in the physical world do not happen by accident or coincidence. Everything is synchronized perfectly. When you start to develop your spiritual self apart from the ego, you become more sensitive to synchronicities, deja vu, and other occurences in everyday events. Being of one conscious spirit (God) which makes up the universe, we have the ability to perceive anything here in the physical world. The 3rd eye/pineal gland comes into this as well, and different methods for opening the spiritual self.

Everything is connected, remember. Spiritual emotions, energies, powers, all manifest themselves in the physical plane in any number of ways. The message you are receiving is a physical manifestation of spiritual truth. Remember, once truth has been distorted or left to interpretation, it is no longer truth. This is why you must be very careful about your interpretations of these signs or messages.

Right now we are in a time of change...people are becoming more spiritually aware throughout the world, as we are moving towards the "end times" in the way we know the physical world. In the next 5+ years, everyone will start to notice more synchronicities, deja vu, spiritual awareness....everyone will start to notice severe physical manifestations of spiritual disturbances. This coming in the form of catastrophic weather events, disease, war, etc. These are all signs from the spirit world...we are about to undergo a massive "shift" of energies so to speak in the universe. It is unavoidable.

I will be posting my own much larger and in depth threads about related things soon, but PLEASE if you have any questions at all you wish to ask me, send me a u2u..

But remember, truth/God is infinite, undeniable, power and love. Truth can only be found directly, through direct experience. My explanation, as well as others (religions, science, occult, gurus, etc.) are all just interpretations of truth.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by Shoktek]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
Yes, synchronicity is a part of our existence, and a part of our universe. Everything IS synchronized. Have you ever felt deja vu? That is a feeling that comes when you consciously recognize an event that took place which you already knew about.

Soon more and more people will start to see this. We are all one spirit, and events in the physical world do not happen by accident or coincidence. Everything is synchronized perfectly. When you start to develop your spiritual self apart from the ego, you become more sensitive to synchronicities, deja vu, and other occurences in everyday events. Being of one conscious spirit (God) which makes up the universe, we have the ability to perceive anything here in the physical world. The 3rd eye/pineal gland comes into this as well, and different methods for opening the spiritual self.

Everything is connected, remember. Spiritual emotions, energies, powers, all manifest themselves in the physical plane in any number of ways. The message you are receiving is a physical manifestation of spiritual truth. Remember, once truth has been distorted or left to interpretation, it is no longer truth. This is why you must be very careful about your interpretations of these signs or messages.

Right now we are in a time of change...people are becoming more spiritually aware throughout the world, as we are moving towards the "end times" in the way we know the physical world. In the next 5+ years, everyone will start to notice more synchronicities, deja vu, spiritual awareness....everyone will start to notice severe physical manifestations of spiritual disturbances. This coming in the form of catastrophic weather events, disease, war, etc. These are all signs from the spirit world...we are about to undergo a massive "shift" of energies so to speak in the universe. It is unavoidable.

I will be posting my own much larger and in depth threads about related things soon, but PLEASE if you have any questions at all you wish to ask me, send me a u2u..

But remember, truth/God is infinite, undeniable, power and love. Truth can only be found directly, through direct experience. My explanation, as well as others (religions, science, occult, gurus, etc.) are all just interpretations of truth.

oh oh...more unscientific unfounded "observations" on the way.

And then people wonder why the middle ages is about to come back.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
There is no such thing as 'instant synchronicity', because you think there is synchronicity, but there isn't: the event you thought happened at the same time as your thought actually happened earlier. It took a while for photons to travel up to your eyes, the image to be processed, and the information to be matched by your brain.

This is of course an explanation that you came up with due to things you have been taught throughout the years...this is also not true. You are thinking only inside of certain bounds...the physical world and modern science. No matter how much "time" it took in the physical world for photons to travel, processing an image, etc etc...this is all unimportant. The thing that matters is that, consciously, you are experiencing synchronicities between the spiritual world and the physical world.

This is hard for me to explain, and hard for most people to understand...until you have felt it yourself.

A human perceives something because of consciousness. If we are aware of something that takes place, it is because the information for such an event has somehow reached our conscious mind. It does not matter what steps it takes for this realization to occur, only that it does occur. Consciousness itself is synchronized throughout the universe....what takes place on the physical plane is of no real importance to the fact that something has taken place. All of the things you talk about..."photons" travelling at the speed of light, image reaching the brain, etc. are all just interpretations of truth, and are all definitions created by another human...definitions to attempt to explain a physical phenomena, which is the result of a spiritual occurence. The physical world can be labelled and understood with science, but this is not truth. Synchronicities throughout the physical world can be found with mathematics. This is an interpretation of truth.

Truth is God and infinite/universal spiritual consciousness. EVERYTHING that we truly KNOW is only known because of the fact that we consciously experienced something. It is like the old question "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?" When most people look for an answer to this question, they will tell you that of course there is a sound made when a tree falls, and it doesn't matter whether or not it was heard...well this is incorrect. Those who have known truth and are spiritually aware will tell you that this question is impossible.

Consciousness IS everything, everything IS consciousness. You can define things in the physical world with the animal/ego/physical rational mind...but you can only know/feel things in the spiritual world...and these things are known/felt in entirety, to a level of understanding that is unknown to those who only think in terms of the physical world.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
oh oh...more unscientific unfounded "observations" on the way.

And then people wonder why the middle ages is about to come back.

You just proved my point.

Sorry, but please open your mind. Observations are the very root of your understanding. It is unfortunate however, that you need to have your own observations affirmed by the collective modern scientific observation in order to accept them...science is still observational. If observations are unfounded and unscientific, and by your understanding, untrue, then any "scientific foundations" you look at for truth are not true at all. And this is what I meant. Your personal observations are more "true" than what science can teach you. This does not mean science is not based on truth...but it means that science cannot communicate truth, and cannot define truth. It can only help to explain it in a way that is easy for us to understand in the physical world.

Observations are just occurences that you are consciously recognizing to take place. And this is closer to the truth than anything you could read in a book at school or church.

It is unfortunate that some people cannot understand the things I am trying to communicate...in order to realize spiritual truths, one must open their spiritual self. Someone who is spiritually closed cannot comprehend any of these ideas, and has a difficult time even accepting the truth when it does come through to them. Spiritual understanding is understanding something to complete truth and perfection. Someone who has been taught and who has "learned" to only think within the physical world, cannot recognize truth, or will have a very difficult time accepting it when it is shown to them. There are many easy ways to become more spiritually aware, and to shut down the ego/animal mind which distorts (interprets) spiritual truths in the physical world. Anyone is capable of achieving spiritual awareness, but they must be willing to forget everything they have "learned", which is entirely false.

This is why it is very difficult for myself, or any other spiritually understood person to communicate truth with words...and this is why there are so many different versions of truth to be found in the physical world.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Shoktek, have you done any such threads yet as you mention above? If so, how about posting link(s) here please for all of us to see. Thanks.

Hey first, Shoktek, just wanted to say I appreciate all your keen observations in this thread. I think that is spot on that people who are consumed by ego and the physical are going to have a much harder time trying to comprehend something like synchronicity. But obviously I am not alone in my perception of synchronicity.

There are others here in the thread that have experienced it to varying degrees, and know exactly what I am talking about. I'll put it like this: It is there, that I know for sure. But how each person perceives it, or doesn't perceive it at all as the case may be, is what we are discussing here. If someone doesn't perceive it at all or explains it away as random coincidence, then I really suggest that person go back and read carefully everything I have said in the first few posts and beyond. I have presented my exact experience as it has occurred, and have no reason to be making this up.

I find it funny that some people think that I should just write it off to coincidence, even still, even after all I have said and thought on the matter. I am not an idiot, and at first, if you read the story, that's exactly what I thought it was: sheer coincidence. I think one of the best analogies to this whole ordeal I can give is the old saying "Never judge a book by it's cover." For the cover may appear to be one thing, but the content, once you look deeper, may startle you.

And this subject could go just like that: On the surface it appears to be just random, everyday coincidence, and most people understandably are going to see it that way. I am contending, however, that once you look deeper, you will see that it is not. Remember that if you seek, you will find. And I have given you the key to the door. That key is this: find a quiet place sometime, somewhere. Then start to really wonder things about the universe, God, and things of that nature. Ask yourself questions about these issues. While you do this, pay close attention to what is happening around you.

I guess my point is that my friend discovered this by reading the "book" and not by just making some casual observation of the "cover."

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hey, so far I have not created any of my own threads on many things, at least not on this message board. Certain things that need to be discussed relating to my own realizations of truth are against the terms/conditions of posting on ATS, so I am not sure if I will be creating threads here...but I have written up a very long document of things that have been "shown" to me, which I hope to finish writing and show to those interested soon...but many of the things I have/will talk(ed) about in this thread and others recently on ATS will be discussed with more detail in this writing..

Coincidence is just not true. There are no coincidences, you can be sure of that. If you already know it, then there is no need to reinforce this idea, because it is undeniable truth. This is where deja vu/synchronicity feelings come from.

Your suggestion to find a quiet place and think about all the "big" questions is definitely a good starting point for someone wishing to find truth. Meditation and other methods can be used by ANYONE to experience truth and God directly. Certain methods are more effective than others though.

One thing I would like to mention, is not to focus on these synchronicities. While they are indeed strange, amazing, and unbelievable when first experienced, they have always been there. The synchronicities which appear in the physical world are physical manifestations. They are one version/distortion/interpretation of truth on the physical plane. These occurences are a distraction from the true message, which comes from within. When asking the questions to yourself, meditating, the focus should be on the spiritual self...not the physical world.

Synchronicities are just the beginning of your discovery of truth...they are just like little wake up calls in the physical world that hit you in a way that jolts your conscious self to a higher awareness. The fact that these synchronicities got by the ego's filter, and "hit you" may have something to do with the global spiritual awareness developing in recent times...the physical world is changing and shifting right now, as we prepare for higher consciousness.

Now that your conscious spirit has been given the wake up call by recognizing synchronicities, naturally you will want to learn more. The path to truth/spirit is right and true, but hard, and requires true knowledge of God/truth in order to devote yourself fully to the path...once you have known God, you have known truth, and you have found the path...it is very difficult to ignore this once you have known it, but most people never do "know" God directly, or if they have, they didn't recognize it.

"Knowing God" is only possible through a direct spiritual experience, which I discuss thoroughly in what I have been writing...I have had many direct spiritual experiences, although technically we are all living one right now. Anyone can have this experience if they choose to see.

As spiritual beings, we are forever yearning to be complete with God, as we are from the same source of energy, love, and consciousness. Since we exist in the physical world however, it is impossible to reach this completeness until after physical death. But it is possible to know God and to know death...to know completeness without physical death. This is achieved through direct spiritual experience.

In order to achieve such an experience, you must reach a certain "balance" of powers/energies. The conscious mind is made up of the fake and temporary animal/ego/physical self, as well as the true, original, infinite, undying spiritual self. Through the ways we have been brought up, "taught", and shown by other people in society, we have been focusing on developing the animal/ego while denying the spiritual self. Most people have gone through years of "programming" by outside influences in society which has caused them to lose their "balance" throughout the years. This programming must be undone.

The first step towards having a spiritual experience and knowing truth and God is detachment. You can read it in the Bhagavad-Gita as "detachment is the highest state of man". The spiritual self can only be realized if you are detached from the physical world...this is not something that can be "tried" or attempted in some way...detachment is only known, and is a way of understanding.

Anyway, there are many more things that relate to this which I have written about, but it is getting late, and I need to stop trying to explain something so complex in one post...but realize that my message is my interpretation of truth, and truth is only directly found within. If this is understood, then you are already on the right path.

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
wow, what a great post shoktek, thanks.

Well I am interested in seeing what you have written, and I wonder why what you have said in your writings would violate the T&C here?

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

This is of course an explanation that you came up with due to things you have been taught throughout the years...this is also not true. You are thinking only inside of certain bounds...the physical world and modern science. No matter how much "time" it took in the physical world for photons to travel, processing an image, etc etc...this is all unimportant. The thing that matters is that, consciously, you are experiencing synchronicities

Exactly. It is only you who is experiencing synchronicity and not all of us.

between the spiritual world and the physical world.

There is no such thing as a spiritual world. If the "spiritual world" can affect the physical one, then the "spiritual world" is physical, too.

This is hard for me to explain, and hard for most people to understand...until you have felt it yourself.

Of course. Unscientific claims are always hard to explain.

A human perceives something because of consciousness. If we are aware of something that takes place, it is because the information for such an event has somehow reached our conscious mind. It does not matter what steps it takes for this realization to occur, only that it does occur. Consciousness itself is synchronized throughout the universe....

Outrageous bull#.

what takes place on the physical plane is of no real importance to the fact that something has taken place. All of the things you talk about..."photons" travelling at the speed of light, image reaching the brain, etc. are all just interpretations of truth, and are all definitions created by another human...definitions to attempt to explain a physical phenomena, which is the result of a spiritual occurence. The physical world can be labelled and understood with science, but this is not truth. Synchronicities throughout the physical world can be found with mathematics. This is an interpretation of truth.

More outrageous bull#.

Truth is God and infinite/universal spiritual consciousness. EVERYTHING that we truly KNOW is only known because of the fact that we consciously experienced something. It is like the old question "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound?" When most people look for an answer to this question, they will tell you that of course there is a sound made when a tree falls, and it doesn't matter whether or not it was heard...well this is incorrect. Those who have known truth and are spiritually aware will tell you that this question is impossible.

Instead of the usual reply ("outrageous BS"), I will tell you this:

wake up and smell the reality. You are nothing more than a bunch of neurons formulating thoughts.

Consciousness IS everything, everything IS consciousness. You can define things in the physical world with the animal/ego/physical rational mind...but you can only know/feel things in the spiritual world...and these things are known/felt in entirety, to a level of understanding that is unknown to those who only think in terms of the physical world.

Feeling something is nothing more than substances fired upon neurons.

Thinking is nothing more than pattern matching.

It's no wonder humanity is backtracking to the middle ages.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You just proved my point.

Sorry, but please open your mind.

My mind is actually more open that yours. Show me something that you can demonstrate with a controlled experiment, and I will admit you have a point. Other than that, all the things you and others mention are simply results of a wild imagination.

Observations are the very root of your understanding. It is unfortunate however, that you need to have your own observations affirmed by the collective modern scientific observation in order to accept them...science is still observational. If observations are unfounded and unscientific, and by your understanding, untrue, then any "scientific foundations" you look at for truth are not true at all

So far so good.

Your personal observations are more "true" than what science can teach you.

but then you started again. How come personal observations are more true? You may be a moron with a wild imagination.

but it means that science cannot communicate truth

Of course science can communicate truth. That's what math is all about.

The only conclusion from all of this is that more education is needed worldwide. Otherwise, goodbye progress, hello dark ages.

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Good job not being able to counter any of the points I brought up with your own opinions...you want scientific studies? Go ahead and look them up yourself...I have seen many studies that prove a lot of the phenomena of consciousness and the spirit world that myself and others talk about, with modern science. Not that this matters....you, like the vast majority of the modern "civilized" population, fail to think for yourself, without the "safe" protection of someone to back up your ideas.

You already said that you would believe a scientific study more than your own conscious observation...you are a follower and not a leader, and it is OK if you wish to leave the hard thinking to other people....I just hope your thinking changes in the next few years before it is too late for you. Those controlled by the system for so long will eventually become dependent on the system...and when the system breaks, where will you be?

Dark ages? Are you kidding? Look at the last 250 years of our human history. THESE ARE THE DARK AGES. We are using up our resources...there are so many humans on earth, soon we will be reaching our "saturation point", meaning the world won't be able to support so many humans. You, along with everyone else, will ultimately see the changes in the physical world...however terrible they may be, you won't be prepared for them. Look at the weather, the wars, all of the problems facing us today...and these problems will be getting exponentially worse from here on out, until something snaps. It will be our civilizations, our technology that snaps under the pressure. Because our greatest technologies are completely useless in comparison to the power of nature and God...

Anyway, I don't have any more time to waste trying to show someone such as yourself...but if you decide to come up with any reasonable, independent, thought-provoking ideas, then fine...I'm guessing something like that would require too much from yourself though. Too bad.

Dismiss everything myself and others have said regarding these ideas, but you will soon see here in the physical world this shift taking place all around you. I have already posted enough in this thread to help readers find the path...but if anyone has any questions or ideas, please u2u me.

Peace

[edit on 19-11-2005 by Shoktek]

posted on Nov, 19 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
[edit on 19-11-2005 by Shoktek]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join