It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Fall from Grace Sets a Scary Precedent for Future Presidents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by kozmo
and cannot recall any president breaking so many laws, usurping the Constitution so regularly, and deceiving not only the American people, but our allies as well.

Care to list the laws Obama has broken, and which court decided that he broke him......

care to detail the parts of the constitution he usurped, and who decided he actually usurped it.....

Care to list the times and exactly what he deceived the American people and allies about?

Or are you just having a general whine about Obama like the birther nonsense you have posted before?
edit on 26-8-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

No need! They are ALL well documented. Ever hear of this thing called "Google"? Get familiar with it. It's really cool and will help you remove your head from your posterior!

I'll give you some hints... "Illegal recess appointments", "kinetic military action", "Benghazi and gun running", "Fast n Furious", "Obama executive orders", "NDAA", "Drone strikes on Americans", "selective enforcement of laws", "Amending laws without Congressional input"... I could go on for hours. But you really need to do your own homework so that YOU can digest the scope of his criminality.

It might help to set down that GIANT glass of Kool Aid as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

Well said! Adding to that, as dumb as he came across sometimes, Bush 43 never blamed Clinton for a lot of the crap that happened during his administration. Instead he rolled up his sleeves like a true man would and took responsibility for that crap that happened during his administration. While he is no Reagan, Kennedy or FDR, he made a far better leader than Obama.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
reply to post by MrSpad

I have a firm grip on American history, both recent and distant, and cannot recall any president breaking so many laws, usurping the Constitution so regularly, and deceiving not only the American people, but our allies as well.

Whereas it is true that a president's popularity has a tendency to drop at this point in their second term, none has ever been embroiled in so many legitimate scandals. Had this administration been a Republican one, not only would impeachment proceedings have already taken place, there would be trials for actual crimes. Any denial of that fact is disingenuous at best and ignorant at worst.

I agree with this, however, I don't see it as an Obama problem, rather an institutional or positional one. This is the world we live in, now. Nothing has changed in 50 years, we're just more connected, informed and investigative, than we've ever been.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You wrote:

The "Hope" and "Change" has all been a farce to get this President elected so he could systematically destroy our national pride and create a climate of discontent. Obama has done more to damage the office of the POTUS than any previous President. He has consistently attacked our Constitution and pitted people against each other. In my opinion he is the worst President in history.

I am totally impressed by the way you articulated your thoughts here. No truer words have been said or put so well. I have an aunt who is a serious Obama supporter. She has actually stopped speaking to family members who are more on the conservative side after bitter arguments about this administration. Yesterday when she was in town she quietly said, "I am done with Obama."

I almost fell off my chair.

People are waking up, but sadly, they are waking up too late. It will be hard to undo the damage, if ever.

I could smell a rat the minute I saw Obama's face that first time on television. Something just didn't add up.

Thanks for you thoughts.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You don't see an Obama problem?

Where do I start?

This is NOT an accident. The damage this president has done to this country is unfathomable, historic and unprecedented.

edit on 28-8-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry to be prolific here, but this is an excellent article on Obama---his psyche and what he has done to this country:

Obama appears to be a tormented man who is filled with resentment, anger, and disdain for anyone of an opinion or view other than his. He acts in the most hateful, spiteful, malevolent, vindictive ways in order to manipulate and maintain power and control over others. Perhaps because, as a child, he grew up around family members and mentors who instilled him with an abiding bitterness toward the U.S. That bitterness seems not to have left him.

This is an excellent article by Peggy Scott called the architect of destruction.

You should read the whole thing:

www.renewamerica.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive696969
reply to post by James1982

Lol brain disesease personal attacks dont help your point much

It's an attack on the manufactured mentality that person is portraying. Their mind has been warped and twisted, damn right I'll attack that without remorse. They assume and imply partisanship where none exists. They assume that because they have been trained to think that. Attack a democrat and you are instantly a white, christian, right wing neocon republican and treated as such. Attack a republican and you are instantly an unemployed, on-the-dole, hippy communist that hates America, the rich, and freedom.

These ideas are driven into people's minds, and if you are not capable of seeing past such programming, then your mind is sick and diseased, corrupted, and needs healing.

It's not meant as an insult or to make people feel bad, it's meant to get people to realize their thought process has been subverted and they are thinking as a sick person thinks.

If you feel my words were offensive or inappropriate I truly encourage you to alert my post (little "alert" button on the left of my post) If the mods don't feel it's acceptable for their site they are free to remove it. To me it's not an attack on the person it's an attack on their outlook and thought process, Like I said, I encourage you to report my post if you feel it was too much. I won't be offended.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
Hey, James. You totally missed my point. But, name-calling emotional basket-cases like yourself do that often. I didn't blame anything on Bush. I didn't defend Obama. I did call out FOX News, and all MSM. You tell me to grow up? maybe when you grow up, you'llo be able to read and comprehend. We all hoping for the best for you, james. Don't let us down.

I never claimed you blamed anything on bush. I brought up my feelings on bush to squash any idea that my views were coming from a place of partisanship.

You outright dismissed the content of the OP because it's source was Fox news. I cannot stand fox news, but that doesn't matter. It's the subject that matters and instead of addressing it, you simply claimed partisanship, making it seem as if complaints against Obama are unwarranted and couldn't possibly come from anywhere other than petty party politics.
edit on 29-8-2013 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join