It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name's Nick Pope and I used to run the British Government's UFO project, Ask Me Anything

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

No, I've never seen any relics/artefacts that I couldn't explain.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NickPope

THX THX for being here.

Am headed for bed very tired so sorry if this has been asked . . .

1. In your own guesstimate from all you've come across . . .

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THE 'CRITTERS' would you suspect are evil in character, motives, goals, affiliations?

2. Do you more suspect that the critters are manipulating the government; that it's a stand-off; or that the globalist cabal is manipulating the critters . . . e.g. for technology; global power; spiritual power etc.

3. What do you think and feel about Jacques Vallee, Hynek and Guy Malone and scholars who assert that the critters are fallen angels from a spiritual dimension PRETENDING to be ET's from distant planets?

THX tons for your kindness an patience in all the interviews I've seen you in.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKToday
Why do you use the spelling, Department of Defense, when in the UK we don't have a Department of Defense, it's a Depart of Defence. It doesn't matter if you are using an American English keyboard, or an American version of Windows, the spelling is Defence! You are as English as they come, therefore, can you explain why you use the American form.

Stop being silly.. I use the same spelling and I am as British as they come.
Mr Pope has very kindly volunteered his time on ATS..

Don't waste it with pedantics..
edit on 26-8-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I'm not aware of any government employees deliberately posting misinformation on sites like ATS, though I'm sure there are various government, military and intelligence folk posting on such sites in a private capacity. There has been some limited surveillance of UFO groups and researchers (I sat in at the back of a few UFO conferences during my time on MoD's UFO project). But this tends to be due to concern that those engaged in terrorism or espionage might use interest in UFOs as a cover story for their interest in military facilities, or reflects a desire to see what ufologists might know about black projects.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thank you for spending some of your time with us here at ATS. I can't think of any questions that you would be able to answer legally, so I thought I would just say "hi", and express my appreciation for this AMA.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi Nick

Great to see you on here, I don't think anyone's asked this but could you tell me out of all of the video footage you've seen regarding this subject which one piece of footage would you say is the most compelling.

Many thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I don't recall being briefed on specific details of Soviet work on the UFO phenomenon, though we were certainly aware of it in general terms, and of Soviet interest in parapsychology more generally. There are a few references to this in the final report of 'Project Condign':

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk...://www.mod.uk/defenceinternet/freedomofinformation/publicationscheme/searchpublicationsch eme/unidentifiedaerialphenomenauapintheukairdefenceregion.htm

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Mr. Pope, I don't know if this has been answered, but, point blank, do Extra-Terrestrials exist??

I believe they do.

I personally have not seen anything, but that would be really neat if I did.

And thank you for coming here and sharing what you can with us here on ATS.
edit on 26-8-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

My various media references to 2024 and the Square Kilometre Array radio telescope were a response to various predictions about 'Disclosure' and 'First Contact'. I'm often asked to make predictions and pick dates for this sort of thing, and by picking the date when the SKA will be fully operational, I'm at least doing a little more than plucking a date out of thin air. As the scientists are fond of saying in the SKA blurb, it'll be able to detect an airport radar at a distance of 50 light years. Point being, if there are detectable civilizations within our local area of the galaxy, the SKA may well be able to find them.

link   
Hello and thank you for sharing your time.

Others have asked and I have not seen it answered as yet.

What are your thoughts or knowledge of these orange lights/orbs/spheres being seen in our skies ? Since my sighting I have noticed multiple daily sightings all over the world.
Why do YOU think no one has launched any serious investigation into it?
Do you think the stigma of anything UFO realted deters people from getting involved ?

Many thanks in andvance

link   
Welcome Mr. Pope, and thanks for your time.

I would like to ask about the Rendlesham Forest incident, if I may.

I ran across this photograph supposedly taken during the incident. Can you confirm it's authenticity, and what we are seeing in the image?

Link

We've heard the audio tape and seen the photographs of the tripod indentations in the ground, but I've also read that Deputy Base Commander Colonel Charles Halt also took photographs during the incident. Will these photographs, if they exist, ever be released to the public?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Hey, Nick! I'm a big fan. I catch you on every C2C am show you have been on. My question is concerning the Black Knight "Satellite". What are your thoughts regarding this object in orbit around our planet? Thank you in advance and thank you for your dedication to this mystery.
edit on 26-8-2013 by MilesTeg because: repeat question... wanted an authentic one.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I'm afraid that in common with nuclear issues and intelligence matters, I'm not able to enter into a discussion about Special Forces.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Mr Pope, I have a question......

Is there any case/s that you can recall where there was interference from others.? By this I mean information was lost, accounts changed and a general sense that those in command did not want you to pursue the investigation.?

I am sure there are a few, are you allowed to elaborate on such cases,? if you recall

Regards

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Good morning and Welcome

Q: Have any of the cases you worked coincided with any others events from other Commonwealth Countries?

Q: Was there ever a time another Commonwealth Country or their Governments asked for assistance and or advise from your department?

Q: Have any of your cases lead you to Government, Military or Private installations where you were not permitted to enter?

Q: Has anyone ever contacted you about anything regarding your work, that left you scratching your head and asking yourself why would that particular party be interested in UFOs or abductions?

Love and Harmony
Whateva

link   
Are you familiar with the holographic universe principle and do you give any merit to the theory?

link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

No, I can't foresee any circumstances under which I'd break my security oath. While there's a debate to be had about their efficacy, there are processes in place if government/military/intelligence community personnel believe they've been given an illegal order, or uncovered illegality or wrongdoing. While I believe there's a role for whistle-blowing in a free and democratic society, the whistle-blower is seldom best-placed to judge the harm to the national interest caused by unauthorized disclosure. As an example, I've seen information on WikiLeaks that would undoubtedly endanger human lives.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

I'm aware of Robert Bigelow, of course, but have never met him, or visited any Bigelow Aerospace facilities - or the Skinwalker Ranch! There are doubtless those who would point out that moving a program into the private sector takes it outside the scope of FOIA and further away from Congressional oversight, but I have no reason to believe this is the case here.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Unreal!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join