It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic lodge meetings and questionable activities

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Greetings! Don't mean to just barge in but how does this XMason on Youtube know so much about higher levels only being a 3rd degree Master Mason?

He's said a few things I've not heard of before. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Levels 30-33 is where members are allowed into the inner sanctum of truth -- Satanism.

You can get your 32nd in one day.

Keep that in mind Captain Satanism.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's for you to say what I understand or what I've listened to. This video, in particular, I've watched several times.

Again, we don't use "level' as a term to denote progression in Freemasonry. However, your "level 1-29" shows how little you understand Freemasonry and apparently cannot read as I laid out how Freemasonry is actually structured. And as Augustus has pointed out, you can up to 32nd in a day. The Illuminati plays no part in Freemasonry. I do get Freemasonry, you don't. You can't even get the basics right

Our core is not rotten nor evil.

You operating knowledge is exposed to the good side.

And you have no operating knowledge of Freemasonry.

People who are very wealthy, successful politicans, Hollywood actors etc etc they are all in the 30-33 band.

When I joined the Scottish Rite, I had just left the military, was going back to school, and I wasa making less than $10,000/year, but I got my 32nd. However, you are under the delusion that the Scottish Rite is the end-all authority? What about all other concordant bodies in Freemasonry?

a reply to: Damla
There's always something to learn.

Yes, I'm aware of one day classes and a Grand Master's ability to make a Mason-at-sight.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I try solely to rely on just the basic info littered round about by the experienced masons, who have kindly displayed that affection for the common man.
Although at times I find it's easy to relate to... I at times find it disturbing to see and gather the vast wealth of it's intentions. I use the imprints of Freemasonry to ward off my own inner inhibitions.
It's not pretty, but most importantly "it's not evil!"
It's just life without the mommy sugar coatings.
Some of you need to grow up. And others need to grow up. If masonry is a problem... then crawl back to mommy.
edit on 28-9-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
However, you are under the delusion that the Scottish Rite is the end-all authority?

He's funny, let him enjoy himself.

I posted pictures of myself with Dave Glattly before, he's the new SGC for the Northern Jurisdiction* and I'm personal friends with him and Monica. I've had them over for dinner many times and she keeps asking me for my recipe for baby because Dave loves it so much.

*For the non-Mason this means he runs the show, there's no one higher up the food chain in the Scottish Rite.

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

thanks. do you think there is a particular reason AM is avoiding me?

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

What are the vast intentions ( Of Masons ) that you have gathered from your gleanings ? how are these men held by you as uncommon ? And what imprints of Freemasonry do you find helpful ?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You haven't understood or listened the whistleblower master mason.
Level 1-29 are the foot soldiers who are not exposed to the inner mechanism of masonary which is the Illuminati.
Get it!
That the golden cap on the pyramid is the Iluminati and that it is the rotten core.
The rotten core is surrounded by good deeds.
That's how evil hides itsel.
The big picture of masonary is the balance of light with dark forces. Black pope and white pope.

People who are very wealthy, successful politicans, Hollywood actors etc etc they are all in the 30-33 band.
There to smile to the public; playing never the less they pay their dues to be in that level.
This is not rocket science its just the Babylon system still promulgating itself secretly through the modern era.

its all one big game of chess.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
*For the non-Mason this means he runs the show, there's no one higher up the food chain in the Scottish Rite.
Well, Ronnie Seale in the SRSJ has more members under his command...

edit on 2018.10.4 by JoshNorton because: typo

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshNorton
Well, Ronnie Seale in the SRSJ has more members under his command...

Good point. I should have made it clear I was talking about the baby-eaters up north.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You haven't understood or listened the whistleblower master mason.
Level 1-29 are the foot soldiers who are not exposed to the inner mechanism of masonary which is the Illuminati.
Get it!
That the golden cap on the pyramid is the Iluminati and that it is the rotten core.
The rotten core is surrounded by good deeds.
That's how evil hides itsel.
The big picture of masonary is the balance of light with dark forces. Black pope and white pope.

There to smile to the public; playing never the less they pay their dues to be in that level.
This is not rocket science its just the Babylon system still promulgating itself secretly through the modern era.

I can no longer take anything you say seriously if you actually believe what you typed. I paid 250.00 waited till scottish rite had a class was made a 32nd degree in a weekend. Besides a Grand Lodge can shut down the scottish rite, and all you have to be is a 3rd degree to be the Grand Master of Masons of a state.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What are the vast intentions ( Of Masons ) that you have gathered from your gleanings ?

The Varieties Indeed Are Limited And At The Same Time Vast. It Is Simply Just A Matter Of Perspective.
The First "Gleaning" Is Simply To Recognize The Canopy Of The Blue Lodge. It Hints And Alludes To An Ego. Not Many Of Us Ever See Past It In Our Efforts To Rise. Thus We May Inevitably Find Ourselves Corrected And In Turn Left To Sing Of Woes, Which Can Be Called The Blues. There Is A Time To Be Better... But At Times We Are Egotistical About Our Conceit. As A Mason Wannabe... I Find It Highly Irresistible To Ward Off Canopies Of My Own Conceit... With Hopes Of Seeing Higher Than My Confines. It Is Wholeheartedly A Treasure To: "Look To The East." Thus The Intention(s) Of Them Put Forth Is Held In Esteem For All Of Us To Look To The East.

how are these men held by you as uncommon ?

Men Of Good Repute! I Ever Linger In The Certainty That Not All Men, Myself Included, Amount To Such.
Thus They Are To Me Uncommon. So... I Trestle (aka Trust All) The Notion Of Eating From The Masters Table. But If I Cannot... Then I'll Linger As The Dog And Eat Of His Scraps Which Do Fall From The Master's Table. Go And Be Filled For Life...

note: we harm none save ourselves for the blasphemous tongues we so brazenly spew at those decent folk.

And what imprints of Freemasonry do you find helpful ?

I, in particular, adore the concept of the 3 lights.
They may in all my understanding hint to those particular requisites that makes my lady both mourn and praise. I shall then look to the east. She is my goal.

I do this with an admiration for God, or as they see fit to call him, G.A.O.T.U.; As long as she is there, I will not doubt God. We never need more than a woman to be convinced of his craft. Yet... In The Treasury Of This Fine World (U.S.A.) Do We Find Blessings Fit For A King. Why Not Gift Those To A Woman (East) And Thank Those Who's Hand Did Guide The Fool Toward The... "_________" --> you fill in the blank.

edit on 11-10-2018 by Pinocchio because: Twas Not A Lie...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aljoharris

I can no longer take anything you say seriously if you actually believe what you typed.

This makes me pleased. I do not want anyone on here to take me seriously.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
lh5.googleusercontent.com...!5st he+blue+mason+lodge+adelaide+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipM-8NiIkIvMiDBX5MS-cItZlRU1UCnkJ_sbF0Dn&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiOpNLU1f_dAhUZdXAKHVkkCxUQo iowDnoECAcQCQ" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.google.com.au...!1s0x6ab0ced2dd72ee7d:0x7230c640b26ec096!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m 2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4slh5.googleusercontent.com... -k-no!5sthe+blue+mason+lodge+adelaide+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipM-8NiIkIvMiDBX5MS-cItZlRU1UCnkJ_sbF0Dn&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiOpNLU1f_dAhUZdXAK HVkkCxUQoiowDnoECAcQCQ

Liknk above shows inside the blue lodge in my own hometown. See the red five pointed star on floor. I rest my case.
edit on 11-10-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The masons made him post a broken link muhahaha

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
it works. the first blue.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

It's not working for me just a blank page

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

it doesnt now. yesterday night it did. i saw the red star etc.

it was a couple of building photos. maybe it is mobile and pc difference. if you are on pc try on mobile.
edit on 15-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join