It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Edgar Cayce Cosmology

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I could have sworn you didn't believe in reincarnation or anything of which Edgar teaches/taught.

- I absolutely do think reincarnation is possible. I've told the story of what I think is my most recent past life many times on this board over the years. (I died in England back in WWII ... Nazi bombing .. I was on a playground when the bomb hit).

- Edgar Cayce ... I'm not sold on him. But at the same time, I'm open to some of what he says. I'm in the middle. I was in Virginia Beach a few weeks ago and got to the Edgar Cayce center there. It was interesting. I wish I could have spent more time there.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Prior to each life, the soul decides which experiences it needs in order to grow and 'find itself'. Life after life after life = experience after experience after experience. Experiences lead to acquired knowledge. Acquired knowledge leads to wisdom which leads to compassion. And compassion leads to love ... which God is ... LOVE.

So when do i get my "Free Will" ? i don't get it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
So when do i get my "Free Will" ? i don't get it.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

But .. supposedly you have free will to pick your life ahead of time. The major things that will happen. The major directions it will take. In the next world (the in between world) you can see what you need to work on and so you pick the life that will most satisfy those things you need. So that's 'free will' in picking what's best for yourself. And we have free will here to go along with the plan or fight it ....

Again .. I'm not preaching that ...
That's what the Cayce Cosmology says ... not me.
I don't know ...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wasn't he struck by lightening..?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I stayed across the street when I was last there, so to be close enough to spend a whole vacation at ARE.
It is a great place.

I hope you got to visit the Chapel that Looks out over the Ocean. I spent some time there meditating and could not figure out why I was distressed about the energy. I kept looking around and was drawn to the Bible there,, someone had drawn foul language all over it, so I reported it to office. But the Room was awesome for me,, great energy.

I also got to spend about an hour alone inside the Pyramid out back,,, is it still There? THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME!!

Cayce is not for everyone, but a great place to start on the path to self discovery

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

for a sec i thought the title read The Edgar Cayce Cosmetology

i was wtf??

edit on 27-8-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I've been reading about Maj. (Ret.) Dame and the "Kill Shot" (a series of CME's from our star that pretty much devastates the earth) seen using remote viewing. Did you ever come across any correlation with Cayce's readings/writings and him foreseeing a similar event like this and Dame's remote viewing? Especially the Kill Shot Dame and his group of viewers have been writing/talking about. I know Cayce's talked about the New Madrid going off and separating the US but that could be centuries down the road. Dame's revelations about the sun and the Kill Shot appear to be more forthcoming (next few years/months). It would be interesting, well, more than that, if they were to both come up with the same revelation using dissimilar methodologies. My understanding is that Cayce's writings are only available at his library and it is a "pay" site.
Thanks (I think)...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I wanted to add that, coincidentally, I am doing an Edgar Cayce protocol for a serious disease I have just acquired.

In Cayce's readings, he frequently gave various alternative treatments to people who came to him for relief. They are well published on the Internet and in books.

I stumbled upon a woman's blog about how she came to heal from the same disease after 18 months of a Cayce protocol and I am in the process of starting it myself. It will be a long haul, but the only thing science has to offer is a drug that could give me cancer and may damage my liver in the long run. It's a drug with really terrible side effects on a daily basis to boot.

It's hard to find some of the ingredients and it's not always easy to follow the diet, but I am committed. I truly believe it will work---which is half the battle.

Anyone suffering from an ailment should check out Cayce's protocols.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Do you have a link for the alternative formulas he used?
I would like to read these. I have a friend that may benefit from these.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

It is not so succinct to me.

I don't understand what is going on when you have all the cards, (we do) but to see from others eyes - to see yourself that way, means you don't know what the cards hold?

I come from the position that we have access to all knowledge and only the questions we have are what counts.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Verum1quaere

DNA is a fantastic model for evolution. It replicates and makes slight changes. Too complex?

How is anything in life too complex to fit any model. Models fit life. It's life we're interested in. That is where reality exists. Here and now.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

In this Cayce, your link is just general info that doesn't prove anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bowtomonkey

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

I don't understand what is going on when you have all the cards, (we do) but to see from others eyes - to see yourself that way, means you don't know what the cards hold?

I come from the position that we have access to all knowledge and only the questions we have are what counts.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking... you've phrased it in a way that I'm having difficulty understanding. I think the disconnect may be in the phrase "However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.". When they are using the term "other-self", that is a term they use to simplify the paradox of this reality, which is that while we are all one, we appear to be separate. So, "other-self" simply means any other person you may encounter.

We have access to all the cards, but each individual only holds certain cards in his or her hand at any given time. Most people don't remember exactly what game we are playing, which leads to them playing cards in a somewhat chaotic fashion at time. Perhaps individuals such as Jesus held many more cards in their hand and also remembered exactly what the game was and exactly how to play like a pro. I suppose one could say that Jesus was the Stu Ungar of this reality, if we are to use the poker analogy.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

ExquisitExamplE
reply to post by bowtomonkey

Originally posted by bowtomonkey

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking... you've phrased it in a way that I'm having difficulty understanding. I think the disconnect may be in the phrase "However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.". When they are using the term "other-self", that is a term they use to simplify the paradox of this reality, which is that while we are all one, we appear to be separate. So, "other-self" simply means any other person you may encounter.

We have access to all the cards, but each individual only holds certain cards in his or her hand at any given time. Most people don't remember exactly what game we are playing, which leads to them playing cards in a somewhat chaotic fashion at time. Perhaps individuals such as Jesus held many more cards in their hand and also remembered exactly what the game was and exactly how to play like a pro. I suppose one could say that Jesus was the Stu Ungar of this reality, if we are to use the poker analogy.

Are you saying Chris Ferguson learned how to play cards from Stu Unger? I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Perhaps individuals such as Jesus held many more cards in their hand and also remembered exactly what the game was and exactly how to play like a pro. I suppose one could say that Jesus was the Stu Ungar of this reality, if we are to use the poker analogy.

This is the disconnect. However you figure it, Jesus came into the world with something. If you're willing to accept that premise than a whole world of possibilities comes alive. The 'other selves' you encounter are alive too.

So the statement you don't know your cards, is never true. Nobody starts with a blank sheet.

I wasn't thinking of poker. I was talking about spirituality. My argument there is that we all know and enact a great deal more innate wisdom than some people know.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The best argument i have heard against actually remembering is what if you where some kind of monster i.e. Hitler, Stalin, how could you deal with that in this life? You probably couldn't hence non remembrance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join