It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had A Dream Of An Goverment Take Over In The USA.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I had a dream last night that begin with me in at my house with my family and then out of nowhere my dream transferred me in some town in the USA outside were market buildings where standing and then I saw everyone fighting and fleeing from the government police as the government police was shooting people and arresting them and then I saw people running east and driving madly to the east and talking about revolting against the government police and then I was standing and I was trying to find a faster way of transportation and I caught a car driving down the street and the guy offered me and my friend a ride and we got in and started heading westward for some reason and then headed back eastward and he asked me if I wanted to smoke some weed and (I don't smoke) but for some reason I asked him what was the name of the kind he had and strangely he said Lucifer. And I gave it back to him and we started to head into the country. I believe that this dream was given as a sign to me for what is about to come and a answer to my prayers which I have been asking The Lord to bless me with prophetic dreams of what is to come. I also had a similar dream a while back about how I saw alot of people stocking up crowding the store I was in and after that I saw zombies everywhere in a zombie attack frenzy. But take heed to this warning, Lord Jesus Christ is coming back soon, so accept him before its to late !!!

P.S. The reason I believe the weed strain was named Lucifer is because Satan has been trying to tempt me more than ever now through my dreams and through reality as well as been trying to attack me for the past couple months but thanks to The Most High God and The Lord Jesus I am covered with protection by the Holy Spirit.
edit on 26-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I just hope they wait until I go pick up my new speakers. Though, that'd about be my luck.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I also had a similar dream a while back about how I saw alot of people stocking up crowding the store I was in and after that I saw zombies everywhere in a zombie attack frenzy.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

Alex Jones?

Is that you?

Hopefully for my sake your dream is just that.....a dream and not a prophetic experience.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Lord Jesus Christ is coming back soon, so accept him before its to late !!!

So this is just another religious "Praise the Lord" thread is it?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JustEve

Lol I was terrified, At the end before I woke up, I was being bitten by one.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Haha no you can guarantee that I'm not him

edit on 26-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chargeit

Lol

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

A dream or did you wake up?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Lol yeah it was a dream, I guess I should of pinched myself to make sure hugh?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Lol yeah it was a dream, I guess I should of pinched myself to make sure hugh?

Nah,

just saying that is what today and yesterday are and were like and this is discussed right here on ATS.

I believe that this dream was given as a sign to me for what is about to come and a answer to my prayers which I have been asking The Lord to bless me with prophetic dreams of what is to come.

It could be, revolution and chaos is perceived by many to be headed our way.

It also could be what is theorized about why we dream what we do, you could be having these dreams because your filling your head with information such as whats available here on ATS or any other media available to us showing how much negativity is facing our world today.

I believe your having these dreams because your thinking about these issues or come across them while surfing the net.

I also had a similar dream a while back about how I saw alot of people stocking up crowding the store I was in and after that I saw zombies everywhere in a zombie attack frenzy. But take heed to this warning, Lord Jesus Christ is coming back soon, so accept him before its to late !!!

Has this happened?

You said that you believe the other dream (government takeover) was a sign of things to come and said this was a similar dream.

Has there been a zombie outbreak?

Or is this thread 2 predictions based on your dreams?

And the similarity is because the dreams were very vivid and felt almost real?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Well this is a VERY interesting post... And God really loves you.

Dreams are always bringing to our attention things that are now happening or will happen never showing the past, so the interpreation I'm going to give is either the situation you find yourself in now or soon to come. Dreams are part of the gift of The Prophet in Christ for the upbuilding and edifying of the Body of Christ as it is written in Eph4. I don't think this is natural because this dream doesn't upbuild you that is why i think it's more spiritual. There are many things going on in this gift but I'll point out a few things that came to me that I think are most important. I'm not discounting the fact that this could be a natural dream but this is what I see "spiritually."

"The East" is where the Sun rises, and "The East" in scripture represents where God is because "The Sun" represents God. West is the oppposite of East so it would mean in this case "away from God." You said strangely the name was Lucifer but this would make perfect sense since that guy in the car that came TO you represents "temptation," and that car was heading West, opposite of God, which temptation does. Yes beloved, evil comes to us to "take us for a ride," and it's very wise in it's ways "The Serpent was the most subtle among all the beast right?" but it always is away from God. Not a good thing.

A car represents your "faith" because it's a vehicle that takes you places spiritually even naturally and you have to maintain it like a natural car. It says you were "standing" which concerns me, because when you are standing you aren't "progressing" spiritually, but the good part i see is that you seeking because you were looking for transportation. Apostle Paul said "you must RUN this race." The problem here is that because you wanting to take a faith that has a "short-cut" and there is NO short-cut to Salvation, the wrong things had found you. I said before on my thread (and I believe God personally is now telling you and all else who read) that to THINK you will get Salvation because Jesus died for your sins, or just believing in him or God is like a easy convinient drug, and like weed, you chill out, which is the same as being lazy,slothful instead of WORKING for your Salvation. And Evil has an interest in keeping people in this type of thinking. "Faith without works & deeds is void."

My suggestion to you reading this dream here stay away from these lazy-drug-like thinkings if you have these now, or do run into them in the future. Jesus said himself Luke10v25-28 That you must love God with all you got and your neighbor as yourself. In verse 28 Jesus said "This Do," as in you must DO something, work for your salvation, and it is hard work done with patience. Now i know nothing about you, your faith or beliefs but this is what I believe God is warning us here. Normally gift interpration is done very privately because they can be VERY revealing but for the sake of the spiritual life/death in this message, thought I'd post here publically because this dream applies to EVERYONE.

Also for that previous dream you had, zombies are like certain people. They are dead in their sins and tresspasses or aren't even aware they are spiritual beings living a natural experience, totally unconcious. They also can influence/infect spiritually/positive living people with their carnal/negative thinking. A zombie's danger is in the mouth just as negative people the danger with them is in their words when you left them infect you.
edit on 29-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2013 by TheBrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBrother

And I'll be praying for you, may God bless you.
edit on 29-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You sound eerily similar to me.

new topics

top topics

join