It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God Supports the New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

I find the entire thread interesting, but I'm replying to this post instead of your 'thread starter" because it seems to be a nicely distilled version.

The concept you present is fairly parallel to my own beliefs. I rarely hear it outside my own words and the conversations I have with the rather small number of people I know who are like me.

It seems so obvious to me, that if you ask why Jehovah created humanity the way he did, with free will, only to impose those stultifying conditions on us, you will come to the conclusion that he is not what we have been led to believe. Because I have paid attention to my life experience, and the true history of the world (that lies just beyond the conscious comprehension of the words these histories are written in), I see how everything that's being attributed to Lucifer's meddling is really a product of Jehovah's workings. He's egotistical, cold, and has nothing but contempt for the way we turned out...even though he's ultimately at fault for creating us in the first place.

I believe to my core that Lucifer is actually the champion of mankind's quest for wisdom, and our collective desire to be something more than pets created to be not just subservient, but completely dependent. His actions demonstrate this. Lucifer does not harbor jealousy. That is a fiction perpetrated by the church. He will forever be angry with Jehovah for the circumstances of the creation (and Jehovah's most basic directive that we abandon our true potential, which he instilled in us, and follow in submission), and did what he could to correct the situation. So, in metaphorical homage to his duty as light bearer, he opened our eyes.

So yes, these basic tenets of Jehovah's real intent are reflected by the world's powers. The most despicable triumvirate of Government, Church, and Business controls the masses and keeps them subdued.

It is also one of my beliefs that when a significant number of people in the world come to the understanding that our ally is really our enemy and our enemy is really our ally...everything will change, and no one will be unaware.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jodash

I believe to my core that Lucifer is actually the champion of mankind's quest for wisdom, and our collective desire to be something more than pets created to be not just subservient

So, if Satan is the good guy, can he heal the sick? If so then why doesn't he just come and heal all the sick and fix the world's problems? Or why doesn't he just tell us how to cure every sickness. It's okay for Satan to let us fend for ourselves in the great quest for wisdom and the human experience instead of fixing all our problems for us. Because if he did that we wouldn't grow as a species either mentally or spiritually right?

So it's okay when Satan does it and we just chalk it up to a learning experience right?

But when God does the same thing it's evil? So when God doesn't come down and fix all the world's problems he's an evil SOB, but when Satan does the same thing he's the great champion of wisdom for our learning experience? That's called a double standard. If one guy is a jerk for doing it, both are jerks!

Does Satan not know the cure for AIDS? Does he not know the cure for cancer? And if he doesn't know any of the answers then how is he helping us? He's just as clueless as we are which wouldn't make him a great champion of wisdom. It'd make him just another dude with a slightly longer lifespan.

Can't you see you're just flipping the names around, but using the same excuse? You just worship a different guy but haven't answered the question either. Why does he allow suffering?

At least my guy Jesus agrees that the suffering and the NWO is a problem and says he's working on a permanent solution and will come back and fix it for good the right way.

Your guy Satan says, well it's just a learning experience?
edit on 26-8-2013 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

If you want to depend on Jehovah to take care of you and answer your questions and heal everyone, you go ahead. No one is going to stop you from worshiping him. But you will be disappointed in this.
What is the point of having any sort of life in the physical if you don't learn anything significant from it? What is the need to call upon Jehovah to make all the bad stuff go away? If that is what Jehovah wants for us, shouldn't he have just ignored Lucifer's gift to us and said, "You kids are still okay, let's just let bygones be bygones?"
I get it, I really do. I don't like pain and suffering any more than you do, especially when it happens to me. I not a big fan of all the BS that goes on in the world. But anything that doesn't take your life has the opportunity to make you stronger spiritually.

But when God does the same thing it's evil? So when God doesn't come down and fix all the world's problems he's an evil SOB, but when Satan does the same thing he's the great champion of wisdom for our learning experience? That's called a double standard. If one guy is a jerk for doing it, both are jerks!

Why would Satan be interested in healing anything? As I said, he made it possible for us to be something more than subservient fleshbags who could maybe, oh, I don't know...work on solutions ourselves! He certainly never promised such a thing.

And as for Jehovah, I don't see him having much of an interest in solving these problems for us either. When did he promise that he would? And if he did, how long does it take an "omnipotent" creator to fix all the crap?

And yes, Jehovah is to be held to a different standard of conduct than Satan, absolutely. If anyone were supposedly going to turn everything into sushine, lollypops, and roses, it should be Jehovah. As the creator, the obligation is his.
Lucifer didn't have to do what he did. He could have just kept his indignation to himself, looked in our general direction and scoffed, "Well, sucks to be you people." and left it at that. But he went "above and beyond," yet, why should this put him under any further obligation to fix anything for us?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jodash

So, the champion of man's wisdom, has left us to figure it all out on our own? Yeah okay, well that doesn't help much.

From your telling of the story it just sounds like God and the Serpent conspired together to get us kicked out of the garden because it was "good" for us. After all, why did God let the Serpent in the Garden? Was it part of his plan all along? Were they working together? But one is good and one is bad?

But in my opinion you've been confused by the word Knowledge.

In my opinion, there wasn't servitude in the Garden. There was plenty of food and water and no one got sick or died. God didn't want them to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil because they weren't prepared for it.

First I'll give you a hint. Eve talked to the Serpent. She already knew how to talk. She already had knowledge. The tree's complete name is the Tree of Knowledge of GOOD and EVIL! Not sciency knowledge like how you think.

What's the first thing they did with that knowledge? They realized they were naked and RAN AWAY FROM GOD. But once you know the difference between good and evil you are no longer like a child that runs around naked not knowing the difference.

This is why God did not want Adam and Eve to eat from the tree until they were prepared. He loved his creation and didn't want it running away from him ashamed. Once they did he had to try and fix it.

Adam and Eve were naked the whole time. God made them that way. God was walking around the garden with them the whole time. It wasn't a problem. Nobody knew the difference. But once Adam and Eve got their knowledge they now had sin.

As we see this was not a science enlightened knowledge we're talking about. We're talking about something else. A person doesn't walk around naked for a couple years and then when they're "enlightened" by Lucifer all of a sudden go running from God saying OH NOES MY PEE PEE IS OUT! This is also not rebellion from God. Someone rebelling from God wouldn't care. Obviously we're talking about a different sort of knowledge.

For Paul tells us

Romans 5:13
To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law.

Once Adam and Eve knew right from wrong they were now condemned to be separated from God because of their shame. That's how I read the story.

Your so called knowledge from Lucifer is perhaps not the type of sciency knowledge you think it is. It's knowledge of the Law which separates us from God and condemns us to die. Or worse, live for eternity in sin hence no Tree of Life for us until we're ready.

You have to understand who wrote Genesis. The story is a metaphor. The story is attributed to Moses who is the giver of the Mosaic Law of the OT. When Moses wrote the story he was saying that knowledge of the Law, or the Knowledge of Good and Evil, leads to separation from God and DEATH!

This is the type of Knowledge your Lucifer is handing out. DEATH! That's why we have sickness and death. Because we are separated from God and Jesus (The Tree of Life) because we are ASHAMED of our sin.

The NT teaches that the only person that ever lived up to the whole of the Law was Jesus. This is how he beat death. For everyone else the Law is a DEATH SENTENCE.

This is why Jesus says Matthew 18:
At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

The NT tells us that the Law (Knowledge of good and evil) only brings sin and death and separation from God. We must realize that only faith in God can save us and we must go back to being like his children to be reunited with him. How Adam and Eve were in the Garden before they became ashamed.

But it's all a metaphor for the Law vs Grace. The story isn't literal. You have to understand that Abraham who passed the Genesis story down to Moses was from Ur or what was most likely Mesopotamia or modern day Iraq. And in Ur or Mesopotamia they worshiped a giant snake god. A false idol.

So you see the Serpent in the Garden wasn't even Satan. It was a statue.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

I'm serious though folks, are we brainwashed in to believing that god is good? I think he might be evil, or indifferenent, and therefeore, ''co-signs'' the new world order. If you witness a crime and don't even flinch towards preventing it, you're a monster yourself, no ?

Jesus came Jesus taught love, Jesus honoured God by being God and then died to show us who God was.
Your understanding of God is clouded by your lust for this life.
Jesus promised more than this life offers

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

UNMITIGATED NONSENSE.

God is NOT

a cabal of genocidal demonized satan worshiping maniacs.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I suggest you go to youtube and watch
the rape of Europa
and you will understand god does not want a nwo, one world government run by man.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I'm sure that God chooses to want us to have a one world system, PROVIDING that those in control DO NOT use this control for their own benefit.
If it were for the benefit of mankind as a whole then it has his blessing, but if a few choose to usurp this power for their own ends then God DOES NOT bless it at all.
And yes a few should die to bring about a global community in peace then let it be the ones that would prevent it so they can fill their own pockets.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join