It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why God Supports the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The New World Order undertaking is supported by God, in fact, God's systems are the archetype for the New World Order, it is the inspiration and blueprint for the NWO. God is clearly indifferent to anything and everything, however, in this case, being that the NWO is modeled after his own creation, he is the number one cheerleader and stage mom numero uno. Just look at the similarities.

God is an invisible source of creative power
Usury is an invisible source of creative power

God's will is that you will submit to him, the invisible controller
NWO's will is that you submit to it via USURY, the invisible controller

God allows his people to die (Jesus etc.) as part of a greater plan.
NWO allows people to die as part of a greater plan.
(The ends justify the means, right?, right?)

God demands obedience from its followers
NWO demand obedience from its followers

God will send you to hell if you don't comply
NWO will send you to a FEMA camp if you don't comply

God is invisible, every watchful
NWO is invisible, every watchful, camera's on every corner

Doing good takes a lot of work, doing evil is easy and immediate. One would assume God would create an environment for his creations that is naturally inclined towards good, wrong - I suggest that God is more evil than good, in fact, perhaps worse, he's indifferent to both, which makes him above good and evil... Sound familiar?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Does this come under Romans 13 in the bible? I wonder at what point in time Romans 13 was added to the bible, it has to be before about 1500 AD I think.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Romans 13
English Standard Version (ESV)
Submission to the Authorities

13 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. 7 Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

Clearly the word of god....**buries head in sand** This is incredible.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Well actually God doesn't allow his people to die. He allows his people to go to Heaven/New Earth and live for eternity. Our modern concept of death is flawed because we've only seen the first half of it.

The reason God is against the NWO is, well maybe he's not even against it because it's not that big of deal, but one must understand the concept that Satan is the great fake. He wants to do everything God does, but always does it wrong.

The NWO is the dark evil fake version of what God wants to do. The NWO has death, God has eternal life. From our current perspective they would appear to be the same, but they're not. They both look like death to us. However, the NWO is a dark version that only appears to be the same at first glance. At least until Jesus comes back and starts raising the dead. Then we would see it's not the same at all.

A theoretical NWO could be good or could be bad for the world. The only thing at hand is the Bible predicted that it would be dark and evil. So some people say what's so bad about A NWO? Well maybe nothing, if nothing goes wrong and everything works out fine. However, the Bible said that's not what's gonna happen. That things are gonna go wrong and it's gonna be a dark evil NWO.

But the NWO in the grand scheme of things isn't even really that important of an issue. It's not even what we're supposed to be most afraid of. The Bible only uses it as a calendar. It's simply to mark the coming of the end times.

So, good or bad is kind of irrelevant. All that matters is when the NWO is complete, according to the Bible anyway, it's just letting us know we're getting down to those last few years.
edit on 26-8-2013 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
There are plenty of warnings about the NWO within revelations and sadly your hermeneutics of the bible are a little ignorant.

The epistle you chose was written to a specific church at a specific time and by a specific person.

Sadly the knowledge of some people regarding the bible makes the message so contemptible its laughable.
Comparing almost 2000 year old teaching to a specific church to today?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I take it that this is the first time you have seen this
I thought we were sheep not ostriches so Get your head out of the sand. Maybe you are an Australian, in that case, keep it buried.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Why god DOES not support the new world order.
"Many shall come in my name, claiming to be me BUT when I come Every EYE shall see it even they whom pierced me" - There can not be two world order's though many mansions yes but not two masters for - "You can not serve two masters, either you will hate the one or despise the other", "The powers and principality's shall tremble and there foundations shall be shaken".

These people or Whatever they really are well they are not in service to God only there own end's and agenda, they will not create a fairer society but a totalitarian rule placing the bulk of the population in a serfdom and setting themselves as emperors (possibly extremely long lived ones with unethical medical practices such as head transplants) over you, there good little foot soldiers will be kept in there place as 'we can't have the servent's replacing us now can we !', population control and liquidation unnecessary workers or the sick and useless will become common place under these people and as they live longer they will lose any vestiges of humanity and compassion,.

No GOD or at least the GOD of Abraham is not and never will be on THERE side.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Can we take a fresh perspective on God please, like an updated view of reality regarding the Lord based on observation and common sense?

If people thought/think god care's about the poor, weak, feeble, intelligent, aware, thoughtful, people... He doesn't... He supports power, hierarchy, etc. He allows and supports suffering, war, famine, disease, you might have a fancy little laptop but 2/3 of the world's population don't have clean water or food, so thank god, no really, thank god because if they weren't starving and poor, we couldn't live so well, pretty cool, right? Right, he's on the side of people with wealth and power, like me at you, he hates the meek, feeble, weak and poor.

Sorry if I'm so slow to realize this, where do I sign up to partake in the stomping out of humanity?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

People quote passages out of context from the bible all the time. So what you are saying is that when the passage quoted out of context supports some Christian agenda it is ok to quote out of context, but when it shines God or the religion in a bad light then it is not acceptable?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
What if.....
The bible was made up by the elite so the feeble minded would follow it blindly to thier own demise without putting up a fight because it is "God's Plan".

By the way, didn't Sir Francis Bacon rewrite the bible at one point in time? KJV?

Sir Francis Bacon & The Bible
hmmmmm....
edit on 26-8-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The Bible says he doesn't support any of that. It says we do, we're in support of that stuff and chose to separate ourselves from him where that sort of stuff didn't happen. And man was left in charge of the Earth and we're not taking care of ourselves very well.

The Bible says he's been working on fixing it ever since. The most important part was to send Jesus and then spread the Gospel. Then when it's time God is coming back to fix all that, but only after we've learned we can't do it without him so we don't make the same bad choice again.

Everything you're complaining about is what existence WITHOUT God is like.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

NWO's will is that you submit to it via USURY, the invisible controller

Oh please, what a laugh.

YHWH is simply letting His errand boy soldier, Lucifer, 7 years to remove all the filth (anti-Christians) to Sheol (hell).

And the 'rebel' Lucifer is obeying the Bible everyday word for word. Hahahahaha.
Lucifer needs to learn the word 'rebellion'.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yea all those evil Buddhists preaching peace and enlightenment need to burn in hell because they aren't Christians. Off with their heads!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

As much as people talk about peace nowadays, but there never is any. Always constant war.

Matthew 10:32
32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, 36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household."

While peace might be nice if there was such a thing, God has more important things on his mind. Like what to do about evil. Jesus has an angry side.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Oh please, what a laugh.

YHWH is simply letting His errand boy soldier, Lucifer, 7 years to remove all the filth (anti-Christians) to Sheol (hell).

And the 'rebel' Lucifer is obeying the Bible everyday word for word. Hahahahaha.
Lucifer needs to learn the word 'rebellion'.

Don't you dare call yourself a Christian after speaking such contemptuous and prideful words. Any actual Christian would be horrified by such an attitude.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Perhaps some context would help. The sword Jesus speaks of is the word of God, or you could say the truth. God isn't concerned with mindless peace if they all end up dead in a box for eternity. He doesn't care if you and your family or the Buddhists are all happy peaceful dudes if you just live your life and die and spend the rest of eternity not existing.

He wants as many people that will have it to have ETERNAL life and ETERNAL peace. Not the temporary fake crap we have here on this earth and if he has to bring a sword to do so, and if he has to break up families to do so he will. That's what's important to him. More than whatever it is people call peace nowadays which to me just seems to be a constant fight.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity
Don't you dare call yourself a Christian after speaking such contemptuous and prideful words. Any actual Christian would be horrified by such an attitude.

Haha. The truth hurts. 'Prideful words' or common sense.

Mt 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Its either Jesus by your side on Judgement Day, or screwed by the mammon all the way to hell.

Take your pick. Lucy has his orders to obey and he is dragging all non-Christians to hell. As planned.

Don't shoot the messenger. lololol

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yea all those evil Buddhists preaching peace and enlightenment need to burn in hell because they aren't Christians. Off with their heads!

They get their beliefs from the fallen angels meaning that they will all end up in Tartarus as that place is the prison for fallen men of God and the Rephaim.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm serious though folks, are we brainwashed in to believing that god is good? I think he might be evil, or indifferenent, and therefeore, ''co-signs'' the new world order. If you witness a crime and don't even flinch towards preventing it, you're a monster yourself, no ?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

I'm serious though folks, are we brainwashed in to believing that god is good? I think he might be evil, or indifferenent, and therefeore, ''co-signs'' the new world order. If you witness a crime and don't even flinch towards preventing it, you're a monster yourself, no ?

He's been working at fixing it for thousands if not billions of years. He's not going to fix the problem temporarily only for another NWO to rise up tomorrow. Jesus said he was going to fix it once and for all when it comes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join