It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Unsolved X-Files (Part 6)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I thought they confirmed the wedge was a piece of WW2 Germain Mining Equipment or something like that.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Stay Tuned for Part 7.....................

Sublime One, I have read, reread, and reread again all 6 of these magnificent threads. Still waiting for Part 7.

Please tell us that you're actively working on Part 7. Please?

Blessings

J

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wow. Nan Madol is very interesting. First time I've ever heard of it.

Perhaps it's Pareidolia, but what strikes Me about this and the surrounding area is how the whole region of Pohnpei looks from the air/on a map, along with the mention of the creators of the city having levitation and a flying "dragon"..

I wonder what this area looked like from the air back then...Could it be that during the time the land from the air looked polygonal shape similar to the columnar basalt used in in the construction of Nan Madol itself and perhaps why the brothers picked it's location?

Regardless of how it looked though,it's also very interesting that Pohnpei was formed by volcanic activity according to studies which would have made the soil very fertile and fits with the brothers purpose of building Nan Madol for worshiping/building a altar to their god of agriculture as it's cited that they grew the crops there instead of the city of Nan Madol.

edit on 7-5-2017 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Did the awesome OP ever make a part 7?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Stay Tuned for Part 7.....................

Dear Sublimecraft, I'm stilled "tuned in" for Part 7. Is there a possible "posting" date?

J

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by Sublimecraft

The Aluminium Wedge of Aiud

I would love to see scientific study done to that piece..
I wonder if the collector is interested in that, or it just collects dust in a cellar

It's interesting but I generally ignore that artifact for the reason you mention.. without proper study it's hard to begin to explain it and we just have to accept it at face value, which I don't always trust.

To me it looks more like a digger tooth part. That could be cleared up if they could do some research on what diggers were in use to excavate the bones. The skeleton was found when ... the digger snagged on some debris in the rock ...

That is so clearly what it is. I worked in construction when I was younger and would swap those out on the buckets every so often. The holes in the side are for the pin that holds it in place on the bucket.

Honestly, that academic looks like such a moron holding that. But obviously never had a blue collar job in his life.

And this is one of those rare instances that show scientific dating techniques are garbage (one of the links mentioned it was tested and came back at 400 years old but the dating technique was not released).
edit on 28-1-2018 by jwlaffer because: Something to add

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Fascinating series of posts my friend!! Simply fascinating...

Would love to see this phenomena in more detail in part 7...

Bermuda Triangle: what happened to Flight 19? - BBC

PILOT FLIES INTO TIME WARP, BRUCE GERNON'S AMAZING BERMUDA TRIANGLE STORY

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jwlaffer

I wonder if the collector is interested in that, or it just collects dust in a cellar

It's interesting but I generally ignore that artifact for the reason you mention.. without proper study it's hard to begin to explain it and we just have to accept it at face value, which I don't always trust.

To me it looks more like a digger tooth part. That could be cleared up if they could do some research on what diggers were in use to excavate the bones. The skeleton was found when ... the digger snagged on some debris in the rock ...

That is so clearly what it is. I worked in construction when I was younger and would swap those out on the buckets every so often. The holes in the side are for the pin that holds it in place on the bucket.

Honestly, that academic looks like such a moron holding that. But obviously never had a blue collar job in his life.

And this is one of those rare instances that show scientific dating techniques are garbage (one of the links mentioned it was tested and came back at 400 years old but the dating technique was not released).

Bucket teeth made of aluminium? They would be useless minutes.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chemicalbrother

It's got a good amount of other stuff in it too.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

No...think of them like a shear-pin. They are engineered to fail before the machinery sustains damage.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: KansasGirl

No...think of them like a shear-pin. They are engineered to fail before the machinery sustains damage.

I'm sure "they"'are engineered as you say.

I'm just pointing out that the "artifact" which is the topic of this discussion is made of other things in addition to aluminum. It's got other substances in its makeup.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Seeing that bucket reminds me of something I did in my 20's. My father had a backhoe and I threw a 1lb. charge of PETN with an elec. cap and 100 foot of wire in it for kicks and education. I detonated it with a 9 volt and it ripped a hole almost nine inches in diameter in the steel. I didn't really expect it to blow a hole in the bucket since the path of least resistance was up and out I figured most of the energy would be directed that way...OOPS!

Anyway, once my father saw it he strained for weeks to figure out what in the world could have punched a hole threw the thick steel of his backhoe bucket. What he finally settled on was that "It must have been hit by a meteor". I thought I was going to bust a gut laughing when he told me his theory...LoL

P.S. Before he passed away I eventually confessed to him what had blown that hole in his backhoe. He was pissed! Not that I'd done it, but that I didn't invite him to watch. God I miss that man.

This is an awesome thread, as are the others. They have us all interacting and thinking. That's one of the things I love about this forum.

replying to: KansasGirl

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Have never read these!!! How?
It won't let me Subscribe so a post should do the trick.
Thanks Sublimecraft

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join