It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Unsolved X-Files (Part 6)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I thought they confirmed the wedge was a piece of WW2 Germain Mining Equipment or something like that.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Stay Tuned for Part 7.....................

Sublime One, I have read, reread, and reread again all 6 of these magnificent threads. Still waiting for Part 7.

Please tell us that you're actively working on Part 7. Please?

Blessings

J

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wow. Nan Madol is very interesting. First time I've ever heard of it.

Perhaps it's Pareidolia, but what strikes Me about this and the surrounding area is how the whole region of Pohnpei looks from the air/on a map, along with the mention of the creators of the city having levitation and a flying "dragon"..

I wonder what this area looked like from the air back then...Could it be that during the time the land from the air looked polygonal shape similar to the columnar basalt used in in the construction of Nan Madol itself and perhaps why the brothers picked it's location?

Regardless of how it looked though,it's also very interesting that Pohnpei was formed by volcanic activity according to studies which would have made the soil very fertile and fits with the brothers purpose of building Nan Madol for worshiping/building a altar to their god of agriculture as it's cited that they grew the crops there instead of the city of Nan Madol.

edit on 7-5-2017 by SynchronousSnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Did the awesome OP ever make a part 7?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join