It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths Unsolved X-Files (Part 6)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I have really enjoyed your post on the subjects. Thank your for all your hard work.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Something extra about #26 I found, dont know if it is true. Maybe it is not lost but just left in the storeroom?

The Aluminium Wedge of Aiud

Later, the find was donated to the Museum of the History of Transylvania in Cluj. The editors of RUFOR, a Romanian UFO magazine, found the strange object in a storeroom of the museum in 1995

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Spacespider
reply to post by Sublimecraft

The Aluminium Wedge of Aiud

I would love to see scientific study done to that piece..
I wonder if the collector is interested in that, or it just collects dust in a cellar

It's interesting but I generally ignore that artifact for the reason you mention.. without proper study it's hard to begin to explain it and we just have to accept it at face value, which I don't always trust.

To me it looks more like a digger tooth part. That could be cleared up if they could do some research on what diggers were in use to excavate the bones. The skeleton was found when ... the digger snagged on some debris in the rock ...

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The wedge is found in Dracula Territory?

Not too far from from Bosnian Pyramid Complex.

Best Educated Guess:
Its a piece of landing gear from Apollo's Chariot!

or
Digger Machine Tooth.

Hessdalen is like skinwalker ranch phenomenon. I think the part about the sulphur smells is interesting. Foul smells were also reported in Colares.

Can't wait for more X-Files!

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Dude I LOVE your threads on this stuff!!!! Highlight of my month.

Keep up the good work with the high strangeness!

S&F

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Huh, I think I missed this one but what an interesting thread! *Bumpitybump*

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Waiting patiently for Part 7.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

MadHatter364
Concerning #29

Unexplained bruises, scratches and burns, skin gouges have all been frequently reported

Intriguingly, the physical signs of attack often go unnoticed until people get home and relax or return to their hotels for the night. Only then do the unexplained injuries manifest. Some of the scratches and burns disappear as quickly as they emerge while others may last for months.

Odd.
I'll admit I'm no expert, but these symptoms are VERY similar to Radiation Burn:

"Beta burns" are shallow surface burns, usually of skin and less often of lungs or gastrointestinal tract, caused by beta particles, typically from hot particles or dissolved radionuclides that came to direct contact with or close proximity to the body. They can appear similar to sunburn.

If the exposition to beta radiation is intense, the Beta burns MAY MANIFEST IN 24–48 HOURS by itching and/or burning sensation that last for one or two days, sometimes accompanied by hyperaemia.

And also nausea and numbness have manifested, all relatable to Radiation Poisoning:

-GASTROINTESTINAL- This syndrome often follows absorbed doses of 6–30 Gy. Nausea, Vomiting, loss of appetite, and abdominal pain are usually seen within two hours.

AND

-NEUROVASCULAR- This syndrome typically occurs at 30 Gy or less (10 Gy). It presents with neurological symptoms such as dizziness, headache, or decreased level of consciousness

Now, I'm not saying that it's 100% certain that there's some source of radiation hidden somewhere in that place, especially since IMO it's all make-believe AND marketing, but MAYBE...just maybe...
edit on 26/8/13 by MadHatter364 because:

Interesting thought. I also have something to add. Maybe, it is Beta particles, which comprise a "spirit" or "ghost". Or another thought, could be that maybe they manipulate, and/or create Beta particles when manifesting physical phenomena. I have always thought that indeed spirits/ghosts and such exist, and that they are comprised of some form of radiant particle.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It makes you wonder what the true meanings of the lion/man hybrid truly is. Very informative post.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think the scariest thing was that the guy who had the scratches from Grey Friars' had a mother with an Adam's Apple... he might be in for quite a story re: his origins.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The first one is built like many heavy equipment digging type replacement teeth, I don't see why any would be made of aluminum though. Alll types of trenching digging and ripping equipment use feet that look like the object.

edit on 8-11-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to pop back on here to give props to one of my favorite series of threads in the years I've lurked around on ATS - Earth's unsolved x-files! You did such an awesome job with this!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: prolethreat81

Every time I see this thread pop back up in my recent I get excited, hoping that another set has been added.

I too find that these are my favorite threads on ATS.

a reply to: Sublimecraft
Well done again!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What about the world's mystery about strange gold aircrafts ?
They was found in 1898 in a tomb at Saqquara, Egyptand they believed it was created near 200 BCE.
And not just there they found more kinds of those aircrafts in Central America and coastal areas of South America, estimated to belong to a period between 500 and 800 CE.
The strange thing is these objects are aerodynamic.
Scientists estimate that larger models of this thing can fly and they are also completely symmetric.
(I might be wrong on some details but that's a true mystery)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What about the world's mystery about strange gold aircrafts ?
They was found in 1898 in a tomb at Saqquara, Egyptand they believed it was created near 200 BCE.
And not just there they found more kinds of those aircrafts in Central America and coastal areas of South America, estimated to belong to a period between 500 and 800 CE.
The strange thing is these objects are aerodynamic.
Scientists estimate that larger models of this thing can fly and they are also completely symmetric.
(I might be wrong on some details but that's a true mystery)

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
"The mystery of the aluminium wedge was solved by a Romanian researcher who studied the wedge and came with the idea that it was part of a plane. He assumed that given the fact that it was burried really deep it must have fallen from high altitude. And in 2000 he sent some requests to Russian plane factory that was building planes for the army during WW II. The Russians adviced the researcher to contact a German plane factory as it seemed that it looked quite similar to a piece belonging to a Messerschmitt ME 262 plane. The German team confirmed that the piece was most certainly belonging to a Messerschmitt ME 262 plane that fell from a it during the war."

www.ancient-code.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I just stumbled across this thread and I think it's one of the best threads I have encountered on ATS, so I want to bump this so newer members like myself may stumble across this and find it as captivating as I did.

What an excellent thread.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zGrimReapah

Yes and if we could just entice the "Honored Sublime" to continue, the world would be a better place.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hello SublimeCraft, is it possible for you to go back through your links and update them to show your other parts, such as part 1 has no link to part 2, if someone was to stumble across your earlier posts I am unsure whether they'd be able to find all parts of these files which would be a shame, thank you for your time and effort in creating these posts.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Man, how did I miss the other five of these, wonderful posts. Now I have to go back and read the rest of them. Thank you for taking the time to put these all together, great read!

<< 1    3 >>

join