It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of the tormented squirrel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I remember a animated children movie that I admired. I wanted to see it again. I searched and searched on the net, but the movie doesn't seem to exist. It seems it was a false memory. I have come to the conclusion "it was only just a dream", based on Watership Down and The Animals of Farthing Wood.

All I know is that it was about squirrels and that is was dark, I made it into a little story, that I may continue.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A dark shadow casts upon our two friends. A figure comes from the dark into the shadow, his fur is pitch black and his eyes toxic green. He smiles and says "Do you remember it my friend? Do you remember when we were young? The times we played on the green grass, laughing and smiling while the wind was blowing through our fur, the times that the sun was shining upon us and there was not a care in the world? Do you remember it my friend?"

"Who are you?" says the blond squirrel.

"I think you know. Think about those times, and you'll know." the figure says.

"I know of a friend but he disappeared and was never heard of again. That was years ago."
the blond squirrel says.

"Did you know what happened to him?"

"Sadly no. We think he was killed. We were playing -"

"Hide and seek?"

"How do you know?"

"The day we played hide and seek, I went far away, until I was into a part of the forest where the trees touched the skies. A strange object drew my attention, so I went inside, and before I knew it, I was trapped.
I was scared and tried to get out. But I couldn't... I rolled up and cried till I fell in sleep.

When I woke up. I found myself in a strange place. I found myself in a cage.
People with long white dresses looked upon me. And the horror began..."

The blond squirrel looks horrified.

"I was given strange food. At first I didn't think much of it. But I started to feel strange.
Strange things were happening to me, my hands... My hands were not normal.
Every sound I heard... It was loud and scary. I cried... I cried for days and days.

I was praying for someone to save me, but nobody did. Then It happened."

"What did they do to you my friend?"

"QUIET! You are not my friend anymore. Who I was is something of the past."

The black squirrel continues: "At one moment I thought I was going to die. But I changed. My skin burned.
Afterwards my fur turned black. My eyes felt sore. And I could better see."

"Don't be ridiculous, you were my friend and will always be."

"Friend!? You don't know what I've been through! You will never understand!"

The little squirrel takes a step back, as the black squirrel steps from the shadow into the light.
His face looks manged, twisted and dark. His hands are shaking.
For a moment he looks sad, but his pupils enlarge and he smiles.

"Your friend is gone. He's dead."

"I know my friend is there, somewhere. Stop saying these things."

"NO! YOU NEED TO STOP SAYING THINGS."
For a moment the black squirrel clenches his fist, and looks the other side.
He looks back to the two squirrels, and begins to speak in a calmly matter.

"I brought you here, in the abandoned laboratory, because I got a message for you and your little friend..."

(Might continue this, there's more)

join