It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA preparing for disaster by October 1 2013!?? Mark that new date on your calendar!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think it will have something to do with "Comet" ISON. Here is new updated information from ET contactee Tolec,

www.andromedacouncil.com...

"Announcement: 08.30.13. Regarding the alleged - "Comet Ison". It is not a comet. This is a large scale ship operated by Galactic Federation forces named Xanterexx, which is its abbreviated name. This ship is one of a few ships primarily & specifically used for visitation to worlds... where first contact is about to be established.

Expect it to arrive in the 'sol' (solar) system, in Earth's 'space' & in a very high orbit over this planet, sometime in the near future. Consider this sighting to be another major harbinger of the many changes coming to this planet!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Oh, well if Tolec says so it must be true

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog

I just messaged him at Youtube via his alias there, "TolecfromDakote", and I ask him when will Earthlings that don't want to become 4D beings next year can leave Earth onboard ships to depart for another 3D planet, and below was the entire exchange of communications:

""Hello Tolec,

The departure date for people who don't want to ascend would still be on mid-September 2013, right? Please tell them to hurry up with the announcements.

Please respond."

And then, he replied the next day, below(Exact quote):
_____________________________________________________________​__________

"YES, THAT APPROXIMATE DATE......
is still planned for mid-September.

take care,

Tolec
Andromeda Council"

_____________________________________________________________​___________

Sep 16-20 2013.....

edit on 31-8-2013 by Menedes567 because: sp incorrect

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog

A few days ago I asked him over at Youtube the question below:

"Hello Tolec,

The departure date for people who don't want to ascend would still be on mid-September 2013, right? Please tell them to hurry up with the announcements.

Please respond."

And then, he replied the next day, below(Exact quote):
_____________________________________________________________​__________

"YES, THAT APPROXIMATE DATE......
is still planned for mid-September.

take care,

Tolec
Andromeda Council"

_____________________________________________________________​___________

September 16-20 2013!

Damn I double-posted!
edit on 31-8-2013 by Menedes567 because: sorry for the dp...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Next time you are in touch with Tolec ask him what happened on 12/21/2012...

Oh wait nothing happened...

Here is a little more about Tolec and the andromeda council...

metabunk.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

What are you trying to say? I have followed Tolec's info since September 2011, and back then, he explicitly stated that the time for the planet Earth to become a 4th dimensional planet was January 2014.....the date for the dimensional shift has not changed even an iota!

edit on 31-8-2013 by Menedes567 because: adding a few words

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Also, back in 1995, Contactee Alex Collier has already stated that his Andromedan contacts have told him that the date Earth will become 5th density will be December 3 2013, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Both sources have said the same thing, and back in 1995-2011, nobody knew about Comet ISON....

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What are you trying to say?

If you followed my link you would see what I'm saying...

I have followed Tolec's info since September 2011, and back then, he explicitly stated that the time for the planet Earth to become a 4th dimensional planet was January 2014.....

Then what happened with his prediction for 12/21/2012 as the video shows he said there would be catastrophes and yet nothing, sorry just can't find in me to believe this.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This article brings together a number of things going on that relate to the October deadline.

www.citywatchla.com...

UN Peacekeepers began training the 4th week of July and will complete their nine week training by October 1st. They are learning English, as well as US weapon systems and Urban Warfare training.

The Center of Disease Control ordered $11 million worth of antibiotics. Where are they going? FEMA Region lll. When are they due? October 1st.

All DHS agents MUST now qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15’s by September 28th. Less lethal qualifications are not mentioned. Has one eye brow raised? The DHS will receive 2800 Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles (MRAP’s) that must be delivered by October 1st.

FEMA purchase orders deserve a little attention too. They ordered over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals and 22 million pouches of emergency water, to be delivered to Region III by October 1st. An additional order of $13.6 million worth of MRE’s and heater meals will be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

There is some more points made in that article as well.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Also, back in 1995, Contactee Alex Collier has already stated that his Andromedan contacts have told him that the date Earth will become 5th density will be December 3 2013, here:

So we just skip the 4th density altogether?

And what happens on Dec.4,2013 does another date come up just as it did on Dec.22,2012?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

What are you trying to say?

If you followed my link you would see what I'm saying...

Ha ha...

I have followed Tolec's info since September 2011, and back then, he explicitly stated that the time for the planet Earth to become a 4th dimensional planet was January 2014.....

Then what happened with his prediction for 12/21/2012 as the video shows he said there would be catastrophes and yet nothing, sorry just can't find in me to believe this.

The catastrophes have been delayed by the ETs via the placing of grey boxes as well as technology that holds the plates and crust together, pinning down the plate movements and magma movements considerably.....However, sometime this September, those restraints will have to be lifted since Earth's increasing vibrations at its core and accelerating dimensional shift necessitates imminent geophysical corrections.....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Also, back in 1995, Contactee Alex Collier has already stated that his Andromedan contacts have told him that the date Earth will become 5th density will be December 3 2013, here:

So we just skip the 4th density altogether?

And what happens on Dec.4,2013 does another date come up just as it did on Dec.22,2012?

The shift starts on Dec 3 2013, but "WTF-events" would have already occurred that changes the worrld considerably long before we even enter December 2013.....

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The Doctor will save us.
I just know he will. We won't know about it though because that's the way he is.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
I think it will have something to do with "Comet" ISON. Here is new updated information from ET contactee Tolec,

www.andromedacouncil.com...

"Announcement: 08.30.13. Regarding the alleged - "Comet Ison". It is not a comet. This is a large scale ship operated by Galactic Federation forces named Xanterexx, which is its abbreviated name. This ship is one of a few ships primarily & specifically used for visitation to worlds... where first contact is about to be established.

Expect it to arrive in the 'sol' (solar) system, in Earth's 'space' & in a very high orbit over this planet, sometime in the near future. Consider this sighting to be another major harbinger of the many changes coming to this planet!

Tolec....
Xanterexx.....

plz don't use Tolec as a credible source

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Rather then apply Occam's Razor it's much more exiting to just assume that FEMA is going to round everyone up on the First of Oct. Of course I like how people are ignoring the fiscal year element which is something that every big business goes through. Yup, where I work spends a lot of money and gets a lot of projects in on the days right before our fiscal year ends. Has to be a nefarious meaning to us doing that.

"The fiscal year is the accounting period for the federal government which begins on October 1 and ends on September 30" taken from the Senate page but here is a search making it easy .

Federal Govt Fiscal Year

I am not saying that something bad might not happen in the future but it's amazing to me how some people here seem incapable of logical thinking and automatically go to "DHS rounding us up to take our guns because the Andromeda comet govt is coming"

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

If everyone is logical then this forum wouldn't exist now, would it?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kaitain

If everyone is logical then this forum wouldn't exist now, would it?

You are correct,but to Deny Ignorance logic is needed.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kaitain

That's true, Mr. How enlightened are you.....

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Maybe the government is planning something drastic like, turning off welfare and food stamps. This would definitely cause a civil uprising.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by Menedes567
Watch the video below:

www.youtube.com...

Something big and world-changing might happen by or before October 1 2013 to spur such a drastic move by FEMA....What are your thoughts? Imminent ET Disclosure? Pole shift? Massive solar flares rivaling the Carrington Event? Theorize anything you can think of here.

Sorry to say, but there is a far more prosaic explanation.

The Federal government runs a fiscal year from October 1 to September 30. All of this "needs to be fulfilled by October 1" just means that it is open for bid in this fiscal year -- if you can't deliver by the end of the fiscal year, you can't bid on the contract.

Absolutely nothing is going to happen on October 1, 2013, except that the Federal government will switch to the next fiscal year.

This is spot on. Its that time of year spend it on time or it goes poof.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join