Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

FEMA preparing for disaster by October 1 2013!?? Mark that new date on your calendar!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

IMHO, I think they are preparing for mass rioting from civilians..

Instead of walking around with a blind fold on why not investigate to see what the FEMA drill is about?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

The question you need to ask yourself NOW is what will you do when the paramilitary police close in on your front door?

Open fire.
Don't like the gubment, don't trust them or anyone who would carry out their wishes.

Lock & load...
controlled breathing...gentle squeeze..

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Nothing is happening...nor will it happen. But, we train, and store, and replace items, vehicles, meds...everything.

Stop the fear mongering. IF something happens..we will be ready. But, nothing is going to. If there was...I'd know...before you...and I dont....because there wont be. Wait and see...

You make me not want to stop at your house and save your butt when you need me to....

FEMA/DHS
1st Responder/EMT/Advanced Disaster Life Support
Bio-Defense Network
Region 2 South,
Wayne County, Michigan

Citizen Corps/C.E.R.T. Community Emergency Response Team

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

my calendar is already full of doom and gloom dates, it'll have to wait till next year... sos

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is what is coming in October. No more tricks, no more fudging the numbers, no more robbing peter to pay paul. We are Broke and people who live off the government are gonna be pissed www.bbc.co.uk...

"US Treasury to reach debt ceiling in mid-October
Jack Lew Mr Lew has warned that failure to act soon could result in significant disruptions to US economy

The US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew has said that the country will reach its debt limit by mid-October and called on Congress to act "as soon as possible" to avoid such a situation.

The government will not be able to borrow if the limit is not raised.

He warned that in such a case it will be unable to meet obligations such as social security payments, military salaries and Medicare reimbursements.

The country's borrowing limit is currently capped at $16.7tn (£10.7tn).

"Extraordinary measures are projected to be exhausted in the middle of October," Mr Lew said in a letter to House Speaker John Boehner and other lawmakers.

"At that point, the US will have reached the limit of its borrowing authority, and Treasury would be left to fund the government with only the cash we have on hand on any given day," he said.

The cash balance at that time is forecast to be about $50bn, which Mr Lew said, would be "insufficient to cover net expenditures for an extended period of time".

He said: "Operating the government with no borrowing authority, and with only the cash on had on a given day, would place the United States in an unacceptable position." "

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I've been piecing things together here. Take a look if you're interested. I'll cross reference your thread over there as well.

DHS, Martial Law, Economic Catastrophe, ISON and December 16th, 2013. For Starters.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 8/23/2013 @ 06:50 PM

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I hate this types of threads.. They always provide a false sense of hope of something interesting happening.. I may regret saying that one day though lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Collapse of the dollar why

Because the old money will be only 10 cent on the new dollar
and here is your new dollow coming out Oct 1/2013
gizmodo.com...

www.newmoney.gov...

so now they only have to look out for Silver & Gold
edit on 27-8-2013 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Read the info below from this link: www.knowthelies.com...

FEMA Region III... What is Happening on the East Coast?... Is the Large Number of Dolphin Deaths a Warning of Imminent Disaster?
Submitted by SadInAmerica on Wed, 08/21/2013 - 1:05pm.

"A chilling new report prepared for President Putin by the Ministry of Emergency Situations (EMERCOM) on top-secret NSA intelligence documents obtained by the Federal Security Services (FSB) from whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals... ~ Video

...the US Federal officials in the area of the United States designated as FEMA Region III [Washington D.C., Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia] are “quietly preparing” for what these documents state is an “imminent catastrophic threat”. This is related to a previously unknown fault zone many scientific experts fear could see this area being destroyed by volcanic, earthquake and massive tsunamis as early as this coming October."

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary will happen by 10/1/13. Just like 12/21/12, North Korea "imminent" attack, 8/23/13, the current Syria situation (which will culminate as a non-issue), etc., resulted in nothing, so too will this date pass. That being said, Friday, Oct. 4th will be the day of a great market crash, causing a global economic meltdown of already fragile financial systems, within days. You've all been warned.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
I hate this types of threads.. They always provide a false sense of hope of something interesting happening.. I may regret saying that one day though lol.

Be careful what you wish for. Unless you're an experienced prepper, never equate "something interesting happening" with a global catastrophe. 95% of people are totally unprepared and naive.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Yes. And, they HAVE to spend all there money so they can go back and ask for more! If they don't spend it, they loose it AND thier budget is cut because obviously, they didn't needsll of it. It's a shell game.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It is highly possible(around the realm of 95%), that something unprecedented would happen by September 16 2013......I have just had several nightmares in the past few days that signalled that "we are near"......

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
FEMA camps are for the people that survive who arnt wearing a government uniform.
I would agree.. jesse venture covered the fema camps on his show and it aired once and was banned from north American television. . Something is seriously wrong with those fema camps.. They make some weird commercials too..

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I also think September is the month we will experience something serious.. We are in for some drastic changes. Personally I think it is going to have something to do with the sun. Maybe ison will cause a killshot..? What if the mayans were off by a year..I hope not but we are all human and humans make mistakes.. Either way there isn't much we can do.. We wont be getting any golden tickets to the bunkers.
edit on 31-8-2013 by DarkAngel8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Fema camps are used for many things.
storing goods for disasters
holding illegal aliens
relocating people hit by disasters
And the newest reason is for putting homeless people in them'
Many states and cities are making laws against homeless.
South Carolina Columbia has outlawed homelessness.
Homeless in Columbia SC have a choice to go to these fema camps
if they want.

Everything has a end game.
These camps in the future will hold anyone
they deem necessary under new laws they continue to make.
In other words they will be used for whoever they want.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Considering,
that YOU have managed to debunk your "spidey senses" here:

your ability to foresee stuff in your dreams here:

and here:

please tell us why THIS one should be viewed
to have anymore credibility than your past failed claims?
When this one fails, are you going to (AGAIN!)
stick your tail between your legs and abandon thread?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
2 things will happen soon and FEMA are preparing for the fallout.
1. 17th September 2013 - the population will start to stay indoors, some work will be missed, stress will rise as those who do go to work have their workload increased.
2. 1st October 2013 - a life changing event that no-one will want to miss out on. The few that do will riot in frustration due to being alone.

The solution to stop this catastrophic event?
= Force Rockstar to destroy GTA V and GTA Online!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
Considering,
that YOU have managed to debunk your "spidey senses" here:

your ability to foresee stuff in your dreams here:

and here:

please tell us why THIS one should be viewed
to have anymore credibility than your past failed claims?
When this one fails, are you going to (AGAIN!)
stick your tail between your legs and abandon thread?

You should bear in mind that there are even more talented psychics and remote viewers than me who have failed predicted dates many times in the past too.....These things will happen and are hard to predict, but it seems we are just about to enter the midnight hour....

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Something's going on. If you take all the Ammo everyone's buying, all the caskets, military equipment movement, camps, Janet N message...

All these little puzzle pieces fit nicely together, however... We're missing the outside edges... When-where-how.

I think everyone has gut instincts... A little phyic ability if you listen to your heart-gut... My alarm bells went off when Bush stole the election and we did nothing... I knew it was the beginning of something very very bad. But... Because our Country is so corrupt and not just the White House...we're going to fall. In my mind...opinion... Its got to happen or we will never see our constitutional rights again or a Country we are proud of once again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... W. Churchill said...

The demise of America will be....... America herself.

I believe him.
edit on 31-8-2013 by tracehd1 because: Sp chk

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution