FEMA preparing for disaster by October 1 2013!?? Mark that new date on your calendar!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Watch the video below:

www.youtube.com...

Something big and world-changing might happen by or before October 1 2013 to spur such a drastic move by FEMA....What are your thoughts? Imminent ET Disclosure? Pole shift? Massive solar flares rivaling the Carrington Event? Theorize anything you can think of here.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Hm, maybe an airplane will "accidently" drop a few pounds of bacteria in the atmosphere, which will in turn "accidently" move a storm near a heavily-populated area...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
FEMA camps are for the people that survive who arnt wearing a government uniform.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It looks like we have a new doom date and something new to look forward for!
Isn't October 1 2013 supposed to be the date Comet ISON flies past near Mars, heading towards the inner solar system? Seems like it's no coincedence that the date for that FEMA prep overlaps ISON's Mars flyby?
edit on 26-8-2013 by Menedes567 because: to add words

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Again?

You'd think that FEMA would leap on one of those hundreds of dates announced ever since Y2K and actually do something, wouldn't you?

I think that FEMA is not going to do anything and that they're pretty incapable of doing anything

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Yeah, I thought about the same thing, but why Mars? I know the planet represents the God of War, but other than that, I don't see the motive behind such a time connection.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
Again?

You'd think that FEMA would leap on one of those hundreds of dates announced ever since Y2K and actually do something, wouldn't you?

I think that FEMA is not going to do anything and that they're pretty incapable of doing anything

IMHO, I think they are preparing for mass rioting from civilians.....The question is, what would spark such rioting in the first place? Or perhaps it will be for a mass displacement of people......due to what, you might ask? I will leave that to your imaginations......

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

Yeah, I thought about the same thing, but why Mars? I know the planet represents the God of War, but other than that, I don't see the motive behind such a time connection.

Comet ISON is supposed to make a flyby near Mars from the 1st of October 2013.... Some people believe that there will be an electrical or gravitational influence that ISON will exert upon Mars, perhaps causing a pole shift that could be witnessed from here via telescopes.....that might spark mass panicking from Earthlings due to the fact that ISON will be passing 0.4 AUs away from us this late December 2013.....Some speculated that ISON might be a chunk of a heavy mass object......

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
Watch the video below:

www.youtube.com...

Something big and world-changing might happen by or before October 1 2013 to spur such a drastic move by FEMA....What are your thoughts? Imminent ET Disclosure? Pole shift? Massive solar flares rivaling the Carrington Event? Theorize anything you can think of here.

Sorry to say, but there is a far more prosaic explanation.

The Federal government runs a fiscal year from October 1 to September 30. All of this "needs to be fulfilled by October 1" just means that it is open for bid in this fiscal year -- if you can't deliver by the end of the fiscal year, you can't bid on the contract.

Absolutely nothing is going to happen on October 1, 2013, except that the Federal government will switch to the next fiscal year.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
Again?

IMHO, I think they are preparing for mass rioting from civilians.....The question is, what would spark such rioting in the first place? Or perhaps it will be for a mass displacement of people......due to what, you might ask? I will leave that to your imaginations......

what would spark such rioting in the first place?... a substantial amount of propaganda over many years, followed by a somewhat small, but outrageous act of violence.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Perhaps WW3 is about to break out? Watch Syria....

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The question is, what would spark such rioting in the first place?

The collapse of the US Dollar.
A huge spike in crude oil prices.

Those would be my guesses for something that they have some forewarning about that could cause rioting.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Those would be my guesses for something that they have some forewarning about that could cause rioting.

Can you please elaborate on what you think would happen that would cause the events above?
edit on 26-8-2013 by Menedes567 because: adding a few words

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here you go again with your new doom date since your previous ones didn't pan out. OP, why are you so desperate for something bad to happen?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Can you please elaborate on what you think would happen that would cause the events above?
edit on 26-8-2013 by Menedes567 because: adding a few words

A number of things could precipitate the collapse of the dollar. Quantitative easing, the loss of faith in the dollar in the rest of the world and missing gold are a few.

A war in the very volatile Middle East could drive oil prices way up.
edit on 26-8-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think that is the day the Schwans truck delivers, I'll have to make a big order on that day

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'd rather worry about fighting the mosquitoes.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I could have gone without watching that video this morning.

Something is brewing!!! Though I’ve felt that way for years and nothing major has happened yet.

The question you need to ask yourself NOW is what will you do when the paramilitary police close in on your front door?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

This should be easy to verify by going back to see what "must be delivered by Oct 1" in previous end / beginning of the Gov fiscal year. I don't have the time to go back and look, but I'm sure someone does. Were there similar purchases made in previous fiscal years?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What are your thoughts? Imminent ET Disclosure? Pole shift? Massive solar flares rivaling the Carrington Event? Theorize anything you can think of here.

Let me quote a section of what this forum is for

This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant