It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Hysteria around chemical attack suits those who want military intervention in Syria -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Possible media blackout skynews and bbcnews went down simultaneously when I went to check if this had been confimed however nothing yet confirmed.

But I hope this is NOT another attack

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Their plan is to speed things up so they can bypass the UN and as always take the moral highground.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

Jan 29th

Deleted Daily Mail Online Article: “US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad”

A rticle

Please read.

It was memory holed

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomethingsJustNotRight
reply to post by deviant300

Jan 29th

Deleted Daily Mail Online Article: “US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad”

A rticle

Please read.

It was memory holed

Is this the one they were sued over and was faked? The same one?

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

They admit they were hacked and other stuff was taken. They deny this email. Cut and dry then. Not that they'd deny it if it were true.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Sounds like someone came down on em hard.

Hack someones email then forge your own email. Guess that's possible.

There's just too many coincidences that are 'debunked' to be anything but coincidences.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Just a point to ponder as there are numerous threads on the subject.

I've been trying to come up with a reason why this is so important at this time. Petro-chemical dollars, pipelines, central banks etc. don't convince me.

What I'm worried about, however, is that the euro/dollar economies are so bad and are on the verge of busting, that we need/require an all-out war somewhere somehow and Syria/Russia are fitting the bill as an apt enemy.

Ignore my tinfoil l'il bunny wearing rant if you will, but I fear we haven't even seen the tip of this iceberg, yet.

I'll throw out my own tinfoil hat conspiracy while we're at it. Hold on to your tinfoil hat and humor me if you are ready to go further down the rabbit hole (pun intended, beezzer).

Consider for a moment that it is often said that "The Powers That Be" are practicing occultists. We have evidence of this in the form of Bohemian Grove, things we see in the media, and their own literature and words. What if what we are seeing isn't really about money? Think about it. Why would the elite, who have all the money and power already, start knocking off secular strongmen in the middle east for money? If we take their spiritual ideologies into consideration, it would appear this has nothing to do with money in the long term. While there is talk of Qatar and gas pipelines and bypassing Russian supply for Europe's natural gas needs, that is only one piece of the short term puzzle, and doesn't address the long term goal. These people always think in terms of decades and even centuries, not just a few years of profit.

So what could be the goal of a bunch of power crazed Luciferians? How about a new Islamic Caliphate run by extremists? Why in the hell would certain western powers want such a thing? There are a few reasons:

1) This sets up the chessboard for the mother of all conflicts to occur, which fits into their ideology

2) This provides a convenient boogeyman for the sheeple to fear, furthering their agenda to erode freedoms in the western world so that they can "protect" the people from said Caliphate. This is part of the plan to usher in their New World Order after the devastation from this conflict has been wrought. "Order out of Chaos".

3) This could potentially set the stage for a messianic figure to take the world stage, be it from the new caliphate itself or from elsewhere. This also fits their spiritual ideology. Possibly setting the table for the antichrist?

4) This would end up completely isolating Israel, leaving them surrounded on all sides by nations run by Jihadists. Gone would be the secular strongmen that helped counterbalance religious extremism in the region. This sets the stage for a very "biblical" confrontation involving Israel. This also fits into their ideology.

So under such a scenario, there are clear motives for certain powerbrokers to reshape the power structures of the middle east. It cannot be understated that they have targeted ALL of the countries which they listed in certain PNAC documents dating back to the late 90's. The only 2 left on the list are Syria and Iran, one of which is currently teetering on the brink of disaster, and the other of which is soon to follow if the former falls.

/tinfoil hat off

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Gee, maybe the families of those 'killed' by gas were all actors? The bullet ridden streets of Syria are all done by Weta workshops and the dead bodies are all made of wax?

Apply as much cynicism as fits.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh look, another dispatch fresh out of the Kremlin propaganda department.

How does RT qualify for breaking news?

In the old days the opposing side would fly over and drop this stuff in shreds of paper, at least the people could start a fire or wipe with it.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

RT, PressTV, The Onion.

Then all the major News Networks here in America.

But, yeah RT is financed by the Kremlin. That is a fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
And meanwhile, as we hide behind our tinfoil hats, it seems no-one cares about the innocent people being slaughtered every day ......

But wobetide anyone talking about trying to stop mass murder

With what? More mass murder? The murder of soldiers who have nothing to do with this Syria crud? Time to get our own house in order and let the animal eat themselves. I feel for the innocents but it doesn't justify Americans or their allies being put in harms way.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Its a shame Israel exists, if it didnt I would image the western world would sit back and watch the middle east burn and not give two #s
But it does so come on lets have some more war, spend billions, lose lives and then when we leave never mention the place again, it worked in Iraq

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Some of us find 100 000+ peoples dead "no big deal"
-Let them work it out you know? Cause things are going fine over there...
Support Assad because the west are just bullies.
Support the 1000k a year death toll. Oh and any talk of intervention is immoral...
-Cause Obama sucks. you know? and the Jews are money hungry.
yup.

Well..Some of us don't accept the Syria status quo.
Some of us love our countries, more than we love Russia. Some of us respect our countries more than we respect Russia. Believe it. Some of us think it's time for intervention, for humanities sake.

So take your "one hundred thousand deaths a year is acceptable to me" and ride with it..
But don't pretend that you have any idea what morals are.

edit on 27-8-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

My prediction is that there will be another Chem/bio attack in the near future with Brit or Americans killed.

The blame will be placed on Assad once again,

The media cheerleading for war will start, with the "protecting the homeland" mantra resurrected.

UN troops [mainly Americans] will invade and a deal will be cut with Russia to divide the spoils.

Follow the money. Who will profit from this conflict?

hint.....www.indexmundi.com...
edit on 26-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

The Daily Mail mentioned that if the USA/UK attacked Syria, that would allow Al-Queda to invade the chemical plants and seize the nerve gas and whatever for use across Europe.

So it makes for a nice little chess-game. Limited strike on Syria, the "terrorists" get the bad chemicals, which they then use on the UK and other European countries. This is traced back to Syria or Iran, which justifies further invasion.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Support the 1000k a year death toll. Oh and any talk of intervention is immoral...
yup.

Some of us love our countries, more than we love Russia. Some of us respect our countries more than we respect Russia. Believe it. Some of us think it's time for intervention, for humanities sake.

So take your "one hundred thousand deaths a year is acceptable to me" and ride with it..

Finally a voice of dignity in the wilderness of ATS.
A well deserved star for you sir.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

yup.

Some of us find people starving in their own countries more appalling then people dieing who let their country get so bad that mass murders are happeing in first place. If you are so gung ho about "saving the innocents", please go and fight the good fight instead of being an armchair warrior. Have you ever been in combat? Even if you make it out, you are usually fubar in the head and then get to deal with the "normal" people that cry for more "justice". I personally don't want to see anymore of my brothers and sisters in the military put into harms way because of someone else's political issues.

It blows me away how many of you say you can't trust the govt but then trust them without hesitation when you are fed news from the msm.
edit on 8/27/2013 by fenson76 because: sp

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You should really change your Avatar, for a person displaying Sheeple, you wear the crown.
i'v been following your posts and honestly if your fighting ignorance you have a long way to go.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76

yup.

Some of us find people starving in their own countries more appalling then people dieing who let their country get so bad that mass murders are happeing in first place. If you are so gung ho about "saving the innocents", please go and fight the good fight instead of being an armchair warrior. Have you ever been in combat? Even if you make it out, you are usually fubar in the head and then get to deal with the "normal" people that cry for more "justice". I personally don't want to see anymore of my brothers and sisters in the military put into harms way because of someone else's political issues.

It blows me away how many of you say you can't trust the govt but then trust them without hesitation when you are fed news from the msm.
edit on 8/27/2013 by fenson76 because: sp

The only way someone starves in America is if someone is too lazy to fill out the papers for food stamps.

Telling someone they don't have a right to voice an opinion unless they shoot the bullets is like telling good for nothing jobless punks they can't have a say because they didn't supply any tax dollars into the process. Good luck with that.

The bombs away clock is ticking, I bet Russian propaganda cameras of RT have good front row seats since the Kremlin is buddy buddy with Assad. Wonder if CNN and BBC got any journalists in among the FSA for the show.

All that remains to be seen is if Obama got any shock and awe or will he sputter and fizzle. He got a lot of making up to do after tieing the hands of the military during the Benghazi attacks. If he screws this one up Congress will be up in arms.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko

i'v been following your posts

If you are following that makes me leading.

Your post is just another baaa in the void of ATS and strengthens my resolve to keep my avatar just as it is, thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join