It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Hysteria around chemical attack suits those who want military intervention in Syria -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
RT is not a news channel it is distributor of Russian propaganda machine.
It is no different than North Korea's official news agency.

Gay reporter James Kirchick kicked off Russia’s RT news network for protesting anti-gay laws

Kirchick: ‘Being here on a Kremlin-funded propaganda network, I'm gonna wear my gay-pride suspenders, and I'm gonna speak out against the horrific anti-gay legislation that Vladimir Putin has signed into law, that was passed by the Russian Duma.'

As they say in Mother Russia, TV watches you

Source

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Originally posted by rickymouse
Why can't Russia just nuke Washington and the USA just nuke Moscow. It seems like the world would be a lot less stressful.
I wonder if that would wipe our our national debt.

cause then China would become the new U.S.. Add the fact that there are billions of Chinese and they need "resources" ....which means with US/Rus out the way, they can freely invade whoever/whenever and take whatever

Well, they could do a threesome, I don't know where the head officials of China congregate
What would we do with the rest of the nukes then, maybe they can be used for power plants to produce cheap electricity.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
No one is saying it ww3

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
What I'm worried about, however, is that the euro/dollar economies are so bad and are on the verge of busting, that we need/require an all-out war somewhere somehow and Syria/Russia are fitting the bill as an apt enemy.

I've been saying and dreading your worry for a couple of years now. I think it will happen.

Going to war in Syria makes very little tactical or strategic sense.

Unless the goal is collapse the economies and infrastructure throughout the region. That at least makes strategic sense.

But this isn’t post-WW2 and the regions culture is a whole lot different than Japan or Germany. The Marshall Doctrine will not work there.

edit on 26-8-2013 by TDawgRex because: Spelling! I know how to spell...really! Klaatu barada necktie, um, uh, nevermind.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

It's a bit sad. but you're right - those who do not die do benefit from the technological advances that war brings.

As for Syria: do we intervene in other people's affairs, or do we sit back and watch innocents die? Of course, we've been doing the later for a year already ......

If only there were a God

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
No one is saying it ww3

This is nothing compared with the 1980s. Believe me. WW3 is no closer than free beer.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hoooooooooow convient, man you can't make this up.

Syrian opposition: No Geneva peace talks after 'chemical attack
rt.com...

We refused to speak about Geneva after what's happened. We must punish this dictator, Bashar the Chemist we call him, and then we can discuss Geneva," coalition Secretary General Badr Jamous told Reuters in Istanbul.

The Syrian National Coalition was meeting with international opposition backers Friends of Syria in Istanbul, nominally to discuss the upcoming peace talks.

Opposition leaders have blamed Bashar Assad for unleashing Wednesday’s chemical assault on a rebel-controlled Damascus suburb, which Doctors without Borders (MSF) says took at least 355 lives.

Since then, Arab League-United Nations envoy Lakhdar Brahimi, who would have mediated the negotiations has attempted to salvage the conference, saying that the incident proved “that no military solution is possible”.

So by doing so, they can screw the diplomacy and bomb the *** out Syria. So Assad has to go.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If you have any belief whatsoever in the Ezekial reference to this event or Revelation which we know everyone does not, Gog Magog is coming into fruition, if so Russia will be destroyed and also all of the countries aligned with them but at a great cost to Israel and those aligned with her, this is all orchestrated to happen, the only way NWO is happening, remember that the nickname assigned Bush in Skull and bones " Magog"

In Secrets of the Tomb, [Alexandra] Robbins revealed much of the ritual and reverence of Skull and Bones:

New members are assigned secret names. Some are traditional: "Long Devil" is the tallest member. "Boaz" (for Beelzebub) goes to a varsity football captain. The new member with the least sexual experience is dubbed "Gog." The most sexually experienced member becomes "Magog."

Bush explanation to Chirac

edit on 26-8-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Lets not forget this one

Isaiah 17: Destruction of Damascus

In the last days, the Bible tells us of a horrible series of events that will take place in the lands of Israel and Syria. One of these events is the disappearance of Damascus as one of the premiere cities in the world. The oldest continuously inhabited city on the planet, Damascus has witnessed at least 5,000 years of human history, and some historians believe the city actually dates back to the seventh millennium BC. In fact, Paul was on the road to Damascus when Christ first appeared to Him, an event that transformed not only his life, but the course of human history.

www.raptureready.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My prediction is that there will be another Chem/bio attack in the near future with Brit or Americans killed.

The blame will be placed on Assad once again,

The media cheerleading for war will start, with the "protecting the homeland" mantra resurrected.

UN troops [mainly Americans] will invade and a deal will be cut with Russia to divide the spoils.

Follow the money. Who will profit from this conflict?

hint.....www.indexmundi.com...
edit on 26-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Haven't read any of this thread want to post this first. I can't make a new thread.
I joined to post this.

Mail Online Article published 29th Jan 2013.

Deleted Daily Mail Online Article: “US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad”

G L Article

Infowars wrote an article Jan 28th

Infowars

I am in Australia but managed to get through to the Alex Jones Show and brought it to their attention.

I saw it on a youtube clip here Youtube

I also called Brian Wiltshire on 2gb and he spun out. Loved it. Said this was very big News.

Hope the links work

Thanks..

Dave

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Now just gotta wait and see how many are stupid enough to support a 3rd invasion.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

My prediction is that there will be another Chem/bio attack in the near future with Brit or Americans killed.

Didn't have to wait long, it's on Twitter there's just been another one.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Another one?!!!!

Please read my post and make a thread with an apt title. I cannot.

People need to know who's behind this.
edit on 26-8-2013 by SomethingsJustNotRight because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomethingsJustNotRight
reply to post by khimbar

Another one?!!!!

Please read my post and make a thread with an apt title. I cannot.

People need to know who's behind this.
edit on 26-8-2013 by SomethingsJustNotRight because: Grammar

Just Twitter chatter at the moment, if it gets verified someone will soon start one I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Hope your joking around and it's just twitters rumours not an actual attack !

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The US wants to attack Iran because of their (supposed) nuclear bomb program. Actually, it is because Iran does not exclusively use the petrodollar for it's oil sales. Iraq and Libya also accepted other currencies for oil and look what happened. But the nuclear program excuse is not building support needed to attack.

So now the US wants to attack Syria to draw Iran into a war because they are allies and have mutual defense treaties. So the US supports the anti Assad forces and uses the gas attacks as an excuse to attack.

But Russia is involved because of their ties with Iran and Syria. This makes the situation extremely dangerous. An accident could touch off an even bigger conflict.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Read my post with links above. Please.

Mail Online artilcle from Jan 29th.

I can't make a thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
reply to post by khimbar

Hope your joking around and it's just twitters rumours not an actual attack !

Why would I joke around?

On Twitter, another attack near Aleppo.

Alexblx ‏@Alexblx 9m
SOUTH #Aleppo #ChemicalWeapons ATTACK: 'possible chemical weapons attack today south of #Aleppo' #Syria @Uljua
edit on 26-8-2013 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I've been trying to come up with a reason why this is so important at this time. Petro-chemical dollars, pipelines, central banks etc. don't convince me.

They need a World War. Thin the herd.

All I can think of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join