It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Hysteria around chemical attack suits those who want military intervention in Syria -

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

BREAKING NEWS: Hysteria around chemical attack suits those who want military intervention in Syria - Lavrov

rt.com

BREAKING NEWS: Hysteria around chemical attack suits those who want military intervention in Syria - Lavrov
More details will follow

Following last week’s chemical attack, the West has engineered a media campaign to facilitate a military incursion, says Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. The diplomat also cast doubts on the veracity of US and European claims about the incident.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

More detail on RT will follow.

Following last week’s chemical attack, the West has engineered a media campaign to facilitate a military incursion, says Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. The diplomat also cast doubts on the veracity of US and European claims about the incident.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on Mon Aug 26 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags added...member commentary needed

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Okay this is something very odd.
RT right now is broadcasting a live interview from Lavrov Russian Foreign policy minister.
rt.com...

What is strange is the very direct approach of he talks about the Western plan for Syria, the tone is very pre-coldwar. Hard to explain, interesting though.

He is talking about allies being made, lines being drawn... Odd Odd
Repost from myself.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
Okay this is something very odd.
RT right now is broadcasting a live interview from Lavrov Russian Foreign policy minister.
rt.com...

What is strange is the very direct approach of he talks about the Western plan for Syria, the tone is very pre-coldwar. Hard to explain, interesting though.

He is talking about allies being made, lines being drawn... Odd Odd
Repost from myself.

It's not, a few of us talked about this over 5 months ago (if memory serves correct)... The US has been talking about Syria intervention for over a year and a half behind closed doors. In the Stratfor files (Wiki release after being hacked) they were saying that by this year if Assad didn't step down peacefully and get him and his crazy mother out of there, they would probably be doing it by hand.

Russia will do whatever it can because it will lose all positioning they have in that region if they lose Assad (Russian puppet), also, Iran was a major player there as well, but has since dropped out of the limelight.

Russia does not want this to happen. The whole thing has been a proxy conflict between Russia/Iran vs US/Turkey/Allies

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Jesus... Lavrov is really putting offensive stand against USA. Hes really threatening the administration. Just heard he was saying the the tide will change.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hysteria is quite the apt term.

The panic that failed to gel when the US embassies "were under attack" is going to increase with the media stirring fear for everyone to get behind another invasion.

The last thing anyone wants is a calm, rational, reasoned approach to the ongoing conflicts.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
He just said " We want to avoid the war of civilizations "
He closed the hearing Stating " we will not go to war with any nations, thank you for your time ladies and gentleman".

edit on 26-8-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i sense a bad feeling about this..
something dieeee down heree..

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

edit on 26-8-2013 by cheesy because: sory op..double post..econnrest

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just a point to ponder as there are numerous threads on the subject.

I've been trying to come up with a reason why this is so important at this time. Petro-chemical dollars, pipelines, central banks etc. don't convince me.

What I'm worried about, however, is that the euro/dollar economies are so bad and are on the verge of busting, that we need/require an all-out war somewhere somehow and Syria/Russia are fitting the bill as an apt enemy.

Ignore my tinfoil l'il bunny wearing rant if you will, but I fear we haven't even seen the tip of this iceberg, yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Agreed, Although I try to keep away from the Idea of an all out open war.

However given the mess the world is in, it seems fitting. Sometimes it feels like we are in that period right before WW2.

Financial Collapse is the Prelude of something more vile.

Also, don't forget that some forces are sitting on huge amounts of technology they can't share because then they need to explain where it comes from. I fear if we want to head onto the next Era we need this WAR. ( for the better or worse ).

The technological advances during the WW2 are mind boggling.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
And meanwhile, as we hide behind our tinfoil hats, it seems no-one cares about the innocent people being slaughtered every day ......

But wobetide anyone talking about trying to stop mass murder

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

imho,

There's no stopping it . . . delaying it maybe . . . by prayer . . . decreasing the severity in SOME regions, maybe, by prayer of all believers in the area getting together.

But the globalists have set it up and planned it in detail and WILL light it off.

They WANT mass genocidal death and destruction . . . to make it easier to set up their tyrannical overt global government on the ashes of the old order . . .

They are demonized, mad, arrogant to the max . . .

and they have all the 'natural' power, money and exotic tech they could want to have their way.

They'll do it. The only question is when.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You guys do know GW bush & DICK cheney & co originally sold WMDs and chem weapons to Iraq/Iran?

This is going to e the same deal. US sent chem weapons to Syria, blew up the storage area, so now the Industrial Mil Complex can go in and force democracy down their throats under the guise of War and BS

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't know. Such pointless wars as these have been going on for thousands of years. I see nothing different today to 1,000 or 3,000 years ago. Only the means of mass murder of have changed.

Mankind will only reach maturity when it learns that as soon as you fire a single bullet, throw a single punch or burn a single car, you have lost the argument forever.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Its been well over a year they've been talking about Syria. Gen. W Clarke told us during the Crooked Bush admin that our corrupt Govnt wants to go after 5 Countries.... Guess what 5. (?) and yes... Syria's one.

Our corrupt Governt spent billions building military bases in Iraq to take over the Middle E. and its resources. Iraq is central command for everything they want! Once Syria falls guess what Country is next!!!!!(?)
edit on 26-8-2013 by tracehd1 because: Corr

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
reply to post by BO XIAN

Mankind will only reach maturity when it learns that as soon as you fire a single bullet, throw a single punch or burn a single car, you have lost the argument forever.

Agreed, but please try telling that to the guy selling the gun.

The only benefit I see from war is the technological advancement afterwards. And frankly, about 70% of the people around me may have the title of human, but are inhumane at heart.

At this point we have quantity not quality.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Why can't Russia just nuke Washington and the USA just nuke Moscow. It seems like the world would be a lot less stressful.
I wonder if that would wipe our our national debt.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by boncho

Its been well over a year they've been talking about Syria. Gen. W Clarke told us during the Crooked Bush admin that our corrupt Govnt wants to go after 5 Countries.... Guess what 5. (?) and yes... Syria's one.

Our corrupt Governt spent billions building military bases in Iraq to take over the Middle E. and its resources. Iraq is central command for everything they want! Once Syria falls guess what Country is next!!!!!(?)
edit on 26-8-2013 by tracehd1 because: Corr

I was referring more to a discussion like, "The plans are laid out, it's gonna happen, we just don't know exactly when, it will be ____ or ____."

"When are they going to tell the public?"

"When ____ or ____ happens..."

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Why can't Russia just nuke Washington and the USA just nuke Moscow. It seems like the world would be a lot less stressful.
I wonder if that would wipe our our national debt.

cause then China would become the new U.S.. Add the fact that there are billions of Chinese and they need "resources" ....which means with US/Rus out the way, they can freely invade whoever/whenever and take whatever

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join