It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is Dead. Long Live Amerkica!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
On "America is Dead"

"The people" still hold the power due to sheer number. For now they sleep, perhaps comfortable and content, but all they need do is roll over to regain their dream.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaithisFerenczy
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Presidents always look young and energetic during preelection then when They've been sworn in, they look like they've aged 20 years....gotta wonder what they get told

'Be prepared there poty (not potus too respectful), not only are you gonna be sick to your stomach. Also, you are holding your families future health in your hands. NEVER FORGET THAT.. what a nice looking family you have there. Retire in comfort or ... well, you know.. Oh, don't worry, most people are dumb. they will blame you for it all(..roflamo..lol..rofl..). But remember, they are dumber than burnt sticks. By the time they get really P.O.'d, we'll have them bickering over the next primary candidates. Hey you' ll be a lame duck in no time.. then its off to the life of royalty."
says the guys in the basement when you move in to the White House..

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HanzHenry

AMERICA DIED 1963.. it surely did. The Korean War was the last justifiable, no Wars since then have been.

I keep repeating a tired line.

How can the biggest man on the biggest stage get clipped in a crowded parade, with such fishiness going on everywhere and then just DO NOTHING!!
There were no huge protests for justice, just weak acquiescence. the youth have historically been the spark that IGNITES revolution. SO, how could Franz Ferdinand supposedly lead to a WW but not JFK? what happened was all the brainwashing that baby boom kids got in elementary school WORKED back in the 50's. Nope, instead of engaging society, they BOW OUT? really? sex, drugs, rock and roll? America died, and the boomers cut off its head and put a stake through its heart.

heh, the freemasons said in an official documentary that they know who killed JFK. but declined to say who. the impression i got was one of "it really doesnt matter if u know or not, u cant do anything about it"

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I hate to agree with you but i do.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

He looked shocked and shaken. Obviously he had been told something so dire and since then he has followed the script your shadow govt has set out.

Yeah, I think it went something like this. "So Mr. President, just in case you get any ideas about fulfilling your promises, remember JFK?" We can argue all day long about whether he had good intentions. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

there is always true hope in God.

Christian revivals happening worldwide are proof human pride is the only thing in the way of true freedom:

youtu.be...

evil is weak. the creation reflects us.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
maybe a thread needs done.

But it is the Baby Boomers! they RUINED the country!!

remember its Carlin, nsfw!

edit on 26-8-2013 by HanzHenry because: bb

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
OP, democracy still exists. It's called a twelve-gauge and the right to vote in person. Unless the constitution is removed, that right still exists. I'm not advocating it because saying anything else would get me sent to a land far far away, but I believe that if it gets any worse that someone out there will snap and blow someone's brains out. It certainly won't be me, I'm not patriotic enough to sacrifice my life and my time with my family to pave way for freedom. I'm more of a coward so to speak, I found someone that I love and always want to protect, so I'll mind my own business and let others do the dirty work.

It's despicable to say so but I've been depressed and beat up all my life no matter how much I've acted selflessly towards others. I think I deserve to be happy now which is why I'm steering clear from any patriotic act and I do believe I can still be happy under a totalitarian government no matter how much I would hate to live under one. But then, I could always move out of the country as I'm a citizen in 3 different countries.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You know I still love this place. We just need to oust the current people running this place, and stop all the madness! We should ban fast food, and ingredents used that have been banned in other countries as well.

We need to stop attacking other countries and start cleaning up america. We need more green houses, more farming with REAL seeds. We need to empower ourseleves and start to fight back. Tell them we dont need their fancy cars, and fast food. Thats just my two cents.

I think we have become a war hungry, fast food eating, lazy angry country! We are supposed to set a positive example, instead we are becoming a cautionary tale. I would never go to another country to fight for oil, and political madness, and hurt feelings.

I would fight right here at home. This is where its needed. Not some country who doesnt care or want our help!
I think many people are scared, and thats not how it should be. They should fear us! We are the people keeping this country running. With our sweat, and tears and a bit of pride thrown in there.

The american dream is dead, now its the american survival. The cost of living is going up, yet our pay goes down! Shopping for food is a chore because everything is so expensive now. 100 dollars could set you for a month, now it sets you for 2 weeks.

Do you think those fat cats care? NOPE! They have thier nice houses, and low taxes. We have hard work and low paying jobs, to buy all that s#it that they advertise that we dont need. Credit is now a requirement and has been for a long time. This isnt how it should be.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ya well there's nothing one can do. If you try do anythign you get on a no fly list, you get audited, you get charged, you get thrown in jail, you get beat up, shot, have your good name smired, framed, or you get disappeared. Take your pick? The only option you might have is to get out while you still can.

edit on 27-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Well if you knew anything about American history you would know everything is pretty much the oppostite of what you claim. I know some Americans have this rose colored view of American History I have a feeling the same is going on in the UK.

I agree,

As bad as what people think it is today it is not even close to how bad has been in our historical past.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by MrSpad
Well if you knew anything about American history you would know everything is pretty much the oppostite of what you claim. I know some Americans have this rose colored view of American History I have a feeling the same is going on in the UK.

I agree,

As bad as what people think it is today it is not even close to how bad has been in our historical past.

edit on 27-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

on the flip, you compare to a short term calamity.

I compare to the long periods of peace and prosperity.

we are in a FAR worse position than any American era previous. For this is a whole new level of technology. We are witnessing the breakdown of nations and the replacing corporate society. Just as the turmoil from Kingdom to Nation.

Only part worse. Now there is nowhere to hide, no far off land to get away. No head west to escape the madness. We are completely corralled with no hope. this is to progress back to monarchies from the corporation. then maybe a chance.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Further proof of how America is dead could be found on the news tonight. Obama may well launch attacks without appearing in front of Congress first. At least Cameron has recalled Parliament. But that is only just paying lip service to be sure. The decision to attack was made long ago.

I urge the American people to stand up and say NO! Do it tomorrow. You have it in your hands to prevent World War 3. Because right now I am very fearful that this is where we are heading tonight. I do hope you have iodine tablets and NBC suits at the ready. I don't but I am going to be stocking up on bottled water and tinned food before the stampede commences once WW3 starts.

This is what happens when you have a monster that is out of control which the Military Industrial Complex is today. I don't want to die in a nuclear fireball but I fear that is what may be in store for us this time. Say your prayers folks and accept the fact that America is now The Death Star nation here on Earth. And I am ashamed to say that the UK is also going the same way.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is human nature. The Narcissist Psychopaths are the ones who go after leadership/power positions, and the destroy the organization/gov/company from the inside out.

It will happen in your country as well, OP. Its history repeating itself again and again. Nothing new and will happen to every structure/country that involves people/politics/profit.

US will fall apart, and then we will rebuild, restructure anew, remembering that the fall was caused by corporate fascist military complex and rouge gov agencies. So next time we will make sure to prevent that.

I think restructuring US into 5 separate zones of 10 states each, each zone keeps well defined checks and balances against the rest, SET IN STONE, might be the answer, with No presidents, each zone its own separate republic

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, France, Canada, Germeny, Rome, Turkey, etc

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

The people are not asleep, they have been bought and sold and sadly the ones of us that are left are a minority.

The idea that people from other country's see the U.S. as dead tells me more about them then us, we will survive, the elitist will be in for a surprise when they poke the 800 lb. gorilla in the room for the last time.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

The free Masons are not a single person, when you say the "Free Mason" know you are misleading many as well as your self, a individual claiming to be a Free Mason may have claimed to know, however to imply that all free masons know is ridiculous.

It is like saying the elks know who shot JFK, or the rotary cub know who shot JFK. There are many members of the Free Masons that also are part of many other groups or positions in life. Peoples fear of these groups leads them to speculate all sorts of crazy ideas.

How secret can a group be when to be one you simply need to ask one, believe in one singular god be it what ever you want and lastly be of upstanding moral character? Does this sound like requirements for a sinister group? Seriously anyone can join, the tricky part is being able to interpret the allegory, the hiding meaning and symbols, the secrets are only revealed to those who are worthy to see it. All else it is nothing more then ritual.

Besides most Free Masons join just for tax write-offs, that is why so many wealthy people and politicians join.

Lets not let fear of what we do not know cloud our ability to see the truth.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nw15062
reply to post by filledcup

The free Masons are not a single person, when you say the "Free Mason" know you are misleading many as well as your self, a individual claiming to be a Free Mason may have claimed to know, however to imply that all free masons know is ridiculous.

It is like saying the elks know who shot JFK, or the rotary cub know who shot JFK. There are many members of the Free Masons that also are part of many other groups or positions in life. Peoples fear of these groups leads them to speculate all sorts of crazy ideas.

How secret can a group be when to be one you simply need to ask one, believe in one singular god be it what ever you want and lastly be of upstanding moral character? Does this sound like requirements for a sinister group? Seriously anyone can join, the tricky part is being able to interpret the allegory, the hiding meaning and symbols, the secrets are only revealed to those who are worthy to see it. All else it is nothing more then ritual.

Besides most Free Masons join just for tax write-offs, that is why so many wealthy people and politicians join.

Lets not let fear of what we do not know cloud our ability to see the truth.

ummm.. calm down. i think you've misinterpretted and lead urself a long defensive train of thought. i have nothing against the freemasons let me make that clear first of all. i understand their rituals and teachings to the 33rd degree. and next, you are correct, i should have iterated that it was one freemason in the documentary who said that. but the entire documentary seemed authorized by the organisation at least to the regions where the documentary covered. so if ur not being too critical of me then it is inferred it was only one person, and not a hall full of freemasons chanting "we know who shot jfk".

im a Rosicrucian. and hold much respect for the organization of freemasonry and it's genuine goals.
edit on 27-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

I'm sorry to say your WWl history seems fanciful and blaming baby boomers for not revolting when JFK was murdered is wacky. The European countries had preexisting animosities and mutual defense agreements that snowballed to consume all Europe in war. The archduke's murder was just a casus belli for Austrians and had nothing to do with youth and revolution. I was in a high school class when JFK was shot and people didn't know who was responsible. The speculations continue today. It would have been crazy for Americans to have revolted then. How was my generation brainwashed? I was there and we got patriotism pressure but not the commie crap the youth spout today. You made the charge so back up your claim with some facts. The only hippies I ever heard of were on TV; I was a senior at FSU in 1969 and never heard of Woodstock until I was in my 30's. On the other hand, many youth opposed the Vietnam War and some protested but the decision to end the war was probably based more on military realities than protests. We had no more ability to end the NYC bankster's plans for the NWO than you will have in your life. Blaming baby boomers for everything wrong seems to be a communist tactic to foment revolution and the youth today seem brainwashed to be so inclined. A communist revolution will finish the US off; enjoy your commie blood lust if that is what you want but keep in mind that most male baby boomers know war first hand, were patriots not hippies and don't buy into the baby boomer guilt crap.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I am NOT a today's American.... I'm a fore-fathers American and proud of it!!

As am I. Recently I got interested in my ancestry and on my Mother's side (My father is Korean, so that is another story, lol) I have been able to trace my roots back to three different Revolutionary War Vets, then on to English, Norman and French settlers in MA, CT and VA during the 1630's. Going back even further, I found a couple of names that really piqued my interest in the founders, Hancock and Lee. Granted they are very distant cousins, but I am proud to have them as kin.

I think if more people took interest and pride in their family's American history and their roots, we wouldn't be so quick to just throw it all away.

I'd hate to see it come to this, but perhaps a new World War is what is needed to re-awaken the sleeping giant. Most Americans won't realize what they have lost until a foreign Army is occupying our soil.

We need a 2nd Revolution to make us great again.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join