It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is Dead. Long Live Amerkica!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
As an outsider looking in on the USA I can confirm one thing. America is dead. The freedom and democracy you value so much has been eroded away to a great extent. And the people are asleep. The same is happening in the UK, so you are not alone. What is happening now in the USA is that you have an out of control military. You were warned about the Industrial Military Complex taking over and it has. You have corrupt politicians. And the CIA has become a Monster that must have it's head cut off. And that is very bad for the world. I believe Obama started out with good intentions, but I will never forget watching the news and shortly after becoming President he came back on to the podium with all colour drained from his face. He looked shocked and shaken. Obviously he had been told something so dire and since then he has followed the script your shadow govt has set out. I think he is very much a prisoner of the military industrial complex. JFK tried to show some guts and fought them. And for that he got a bullet in the back of his head. Personally I think Bush senior and LBJ were behind the killing but that is an argument for another thread.

There is a mix of fashcist mentality taking over the world and a dash of communist totalitarism as well. I only have to witness that in my own workplace. I even get the book thrown at me for being unwell! So from now on I shall keep myself to myself at work.

So the death of America is affecting the world. I do wish the American people would wake up to what is happening and get back in the saddle before you all end up in FEMA camps! It has happened in the past (Dachua) and regretably I can see it happening again.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
JFK was proposing to cut ties with the fed and get out of the fiat currency. You dont come between bankers corporations and politicians. You will surly be executed.

This country is dead, democracy is dead, my hope for this nation is dead.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Its not just happening to the US and UK either mater. Its happening to the great land down under.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic
Its not just happening to the US and UK either mater. Its happening to the great land down under.

Don't worry, KRudd will be gone soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

America died along time ago.
The MIC are putting out the finishing touches on americas funeral.
It's funeral is war. A world war. One with it's outcome via replacing the US dollar and issuing the Bancor as the world reserve currency. The final nail in it's coffin will be a collapse and civil war. There is no saving it. It can however be rebuilt from the ground up again
The MIC and Banksters may have won this battle but the war is far from over.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
As an outsider looking in on the USA I can confirm one thing. America is dead. The freedom and democracy you value so much has been eroded away to a great extent. And the people are asleep. The same is happening in the UK, so you are not alone. What is happening now in the USA is that you have an out of control military. You were warned about the Industrial Military Complex taking over and it has. You have corrupt politicians. And the CIA has become a Monster that must have it's head cut off. And that is very bad for the world. I believe Obama started out with good intentions, but I will never forget watching the news and shortly after becoming President he came back on to the podium with all colour drained from his face. He looked shocked and shaken. Obviously he had been told something so dire and since then he has followed the script your shadow govt has set out. I think he is very much a prisoner of the military industrial complex. JFK tried to show some guts and fought them. And for that he got a bullet in the back of his head. Personally I think Bush senior and LBJ were behind the killing but that is an argument for another thread.

There is a mix of fashcist mentality taking over the world and a dash of communist totalitarism as well. I only have to witness that in my own workplace. I even get the book thrown at me for being unwell! So from now on I shall keep myself to myself at work.

So the death of America is affecting the world. I do wish the American people would wake up to what is happening and get back in the saddle before you all end up in FEMA camps! It has happened in the past (Dachua) and regretably I can see it happening again.

Trust when I say enough is enough at some point this will come to a head the american people regardless of color, religion ect will destroy this mess and if our brother across the pond need help we will be there an I honestly hope they will be there for us as well. When its over here I'm taking a trip across the pond and i would fight for the English like i would for any american at home. Trust me remember that because we will do it we dont forget our friends

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by learnatic

same thing I said with England our friends down under and even Canada if our people come together wow there really isnt anything that can concur us ever ,divided we fall but together we are a force nobody could ever concur imagine the US citizens the english, irish, scottish, aus, and cans together just like in ww2 yeah no crap unstoppable

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's all part of the plan.. its almost time to show their final hand..

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Presidents always look young and energetic during preelection then when They've been sworn in, they look like they've aged 20 years....gotta wonder what they get told

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

It comes with the job. Stress makes people age poorly. If i were president i'd be stressed as f**k.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

true but it happens sooooo quickly, maybe they get told about some asteroid/planet that gonna hit us

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaithisFerenczy

true but it happens sooooo quickly, maybe they get told about some asteroid/planet that gonna hit us

I think more likely is that they come face to face with non human entities that are really in control.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Bro, those of us in the know, who saw what the government had become and was becoming, desperately tried to get Ron Paul elected.

But youre right, its now too late...

edit on 26-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
As an outsider looking in on the USA I can confirm one thing. America is dead. The freedom and democracy you value so much has been eroded away to a great extent. And the people are asleep. The same is happening in the UK, so you are not alone. What is happening now in the USA is that you have an out of control military. You were warned about the Industrial Military Complex taking over and it has. You have corrupt politicians. And the CIA has become a Monster that must have it's head cut off. And that is very bad for the world. I believe Obama started out with good intentions, but I will never forget watching the news and shortly after becoming President he came back on to the podium with all colour drained from his face. He looked shocked and shaken. Obviously he had been told something so dire and since then he has followed the script your shadow govt has set out. I think he is very much a prisoner of the military industrial complex...

Why are you diluting your valid main points with totally false statements like Obama being “very much a prisoner of the military industrial complex”? "Good intentions"? - Ridiculous. Warbama certainly hasn’t been a “prisoner” but an avid key player in the agenda, among other things having been a CFR member already before his presidency. And a player obviously enjoying the agenda ride.
edit on 26-8-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

AMERICA DIED 1963.. it surely did. The Korean War was the last justifiable, no Wars since then have been.

I keep repeating a tired line.

How can the biggest man on the biggest stage get clipped in a crowded parade, with such fishiness going on everywhere and then just DO NOTHING!!
There were no huge protests for justice, just weak acquiescence. the youth have historically been the spark that IGNITES revolution. SO, how could Franz Ferdinand supposedly lead to a WW but not JFK? what happened was all the brainwashing that baby boom kids got in elementary school WORKED back in the 50's. Nope, instead of engaging society, they BOW OUT? really? sex, drugs, rock and roll? America died, and the boomers cut off its head and put a stake through its heart.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am NOT a today's American.... I'm a fore-fathers American and proud of it!!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar

Originally posted by ShaithisFerenczy

I think more likely is that they come face to face with non human entities that are really in control.

That was my line of thought as well to be honest. They wont have been told the whole truth but just a bit more than the rest of us know about. The REAL truth of course is in the hands of the shadow government and military industrial complex.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well if you knew anything about American history you would know everything is pretty much the oppostite of what you claim. I know some Americans have this rose colored view of American History I have a feeling the same is going on in the UK.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

People keep throwing around the word Democracy. The greatness of America came from it being a Constitutional REPUBLIC... not a Democracy. Democracy is what killed America. Mob rule never works out, because eventually the receipient class outnumbers the producer class, like America today, and then what good is Democracy? As long as people can keep voting themselves free stuff there will be no prosperity or liberty.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
We created a beast-machine a long time ago... and it didn't want to rest, it's always hungry and wants blood, and it will have it.

The eroding of our liberties, is just the setting of the table for dinner. Unfortunately, most of our fellow citizens have no problem with it, and are actively applying the salt and pepper to themselves, to the delight of the monster.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join