Julian Assange makes a guest appearance on Rap News

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Regardless of what you think of him the man has a sense of humor. Not the best episode of Juice Media but funny non the less..

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

"COURAGE IS CONTAGIOUS"

Well, I had to do an absentee vote a few days ago as I will be out of the country during the Elections and I'm stoked to see the Wikileaks Party on the Ballot.

Gerry Georgatos & Suresh Rajan are the Western Australian Rep's.

Naturally Wikileaks Party got my vote.

NEVER AGAIN will I vote for Tool "A" or Tool "B".

Maybe not this year, but change is coming. Young Aussies are waking up to the cluster #@%& that is the 2 party system rort.

I BET you the MSM will start bagging Julian for his Johnny Farnam Gaff, it will be no different to them focusing in on Mannings sexual preferences.

Face it Dinosaurs, the party is over, you have been busted ripping off the system, now rack off and go die a slow death in a dried up puddle in the middle of the outback where you belong.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'm trying to figure out if the Ken Oathcarn bloke is the guy who Is actually is this "Ken Oath"
in this track.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That idiot running the country.No thanks. That clown and all his groupies need to grow up.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Not exactly a smart comment on your part...

I like Juice Media they often post on relevant events. Nice to see Julian doing something and having a bit of fun in his solitary confinement...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by fluff007

Not exactly a smart comment on your part...

I like Juice Media they often post on relevant events. Nice to see Julian doing something and having a bit of fun in his solitary confinement...

Your not exactly smart, being a groupie of that childish idiot, are you 16 or something?. You believe in that clown.I feel sorry for you. He's an American asset. Gullible much?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Your not exactly smart, being a groupie of that childish idiot, are you 16 or something?. You believe in that clown.I feel sorry for you. He's an American asset. Gullible much?

Hi there Zodiac..

WikiLeaks facilitated in the objective historical recording of a war event. This is the first time this has ever happened..

The release of the information was a catalyst for the Arab Spring which started in Tunisia. Later spread to other Arab countries. The information released was world changing. When people have access to information they have the ability to make the correct decisions. WikiLeaks has certainly done a better job at journalism than all the MSM put together. Before the American mega leaks WikiLeaks released information that was awarded the Amnesty International's 2009 New Media Award...

It is easy to criticise but please tell me what you have done with your life to help the world....

BTW I am 64 years old now. No spring chicken is me...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by fluff007

Hi there Zodiac.

The release of the information was a catalyst for the Arab Spring which started in Tunisia. Later spread to other Arab countries.

The information released was world changing.

Before the American mega leaks WikiLeaks released information that was awarded the Amnesty International'

Firstly I have done much behind the scenes, you have no idea who I am or what I have done. You would be shocked. Unlike Assange, I don't seek praise.

Nothing WikiLeaks has done has changed the World, people are indifferent and the World is still spinning.

Be wise, who benifits from the Arab Spring ?.Think about that long and hard.

Do you know the crimes of Amnesty International and what happens everywhere the go ? What they do behind the scenes ? The same can be said of W.H.O and many others alike. A great way to infiltrate nations,gather intelligence and carry out covert opperations. An Award from Amnesty International is a big deal ? Obama got a Nobel Peace Prize. How's that working ? Both Assange and Obama have also been on TIMES Magazine covers too. Do you know who is behind TIMES Magazine ? I suppose you think Angelina Jolle is a Saint also ?

WikiLeaks was created to entrap whistle blowers, and control information. Do you enjoy the internet controls that have been introduced since WikiLeaks. Nothing that has ever been released is of merrit. It is toothless. Assange's entire Life story is a lie. Do you know who is his real father is?

Wikileaks 2nd in charge was wittness at my wedding. Much to my regret.
Anyway I guess the 5 flags of this thread proves me wrong, WikiLeaks really has changed the World.
Sorry friend I don't mean to be hostile.

edit on 31-8-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

top topics

join